Shiv Ji

tkkookar

Also khalsa fauji ji,

The nirmale you slander..you should read sant baba sunder singh ji bhindranwale work on japji sahib under this thread and let's see which one you prefer one liner translations or nirmala/taksali adyatamik saints scholars like- sant baba sunder singh ji bhindranwale wok on sri japji sahib. Pm me for any questions you might have in course of reading japji sahib. Gurbani is not that easy to grasp as you may think:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=15451

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also khalsa fauji ji,

The nirmale you slander..you should read sant baba sunder singh ji bhindranwale work on japji sahib under this thread and let's see which one you prefer one liner translations  or nirmala/taksali  adyatamik saints scholars like- sant baba sunder singh ji bhindranwale wok on sri japji sahib. Pm me for any questions you might have in course of reading japji sahib. Gurbani is not that easy to grasp as you may think:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=15451

136415[/snapback]

Thanks for your reply but I don't agree with translation. It is not right.

http://www.sikhmarg.com/2005/0313-aeka-mai.html

This should make it clear on what the meaning of that paouri is. I know it is not easy to interpret Gurbani, so that is why we have missionary colleges where it is taught. It is not as easy as derawlaas think. That is why they misinterpret a lot.

4 reasons.

1. Not enough knowledge of hindu scriptures and how to interpret Gurbani.

2. Ego issues that we are right. You are wrong.

3. Political/personal/foreign agendas.

4. Prove Sikhs are a sect of hindus or came from hindus.

Prof. Sahib Singh does the aarth the same as the guy above. I don't know where Giani Thakur Singh is coming from? Maybe he didn't know where that is coming from so he related it to maya and 3 gunas.

The fact is that the story of maa-ee creating the treemurti exists so that was my point and u said back it up with Gurbani. There we go. If you go ask a Brahman, he will clarify you. The thread was about where Shiv and his brothers came from. Therefore, the point is proven. You lead this into a debate for no reason. Nirmalas and their gang made the faridkoatee teekah to which the Singh Sabha opposed becuse Singh Sabha said that nirmalas and their group can't make a teekah accordin to Gurmat principles. It was due to this opposing that Prof. Gurmukh Singh was kicked out of the Panth. He was brough back into the Panth in 1994. Hundred years later. Mistake was recognized and corrected. Prof. Gurmukh SIngh is the founder of first Punjabi press, newspaper, magazine and above all the founder of SIngh Sabha which lead to the restoration of sactitiy of the Darbar Sahib and other historical Gurudwras. Gurudwaras were freed after countless Shaeedis by Gurmukhs as the Udasi and Nirmala Mahants had to be removed due to their evil actions and practices. These were the same people who also followed caste system to the max. They cut hair of all low caste people and sent them back into the brahman created jaat pat system and made them hindus again. They weren't even allowed to offer parsaad at Gurudwaras, let alone do other things. Do we expect them to make a teekah according to Gurmat? Do we expect them to have pure Gurmat views? I don't think so.

If you don't like that site. I can give you the number of Prof. Inder SIngh Ghagga. You can call him and talk to him. SInce you don't seem to belive me. Or you can call, Giani Surjeet Singh from Sikh Missionary College Delhi or you can take a look at Prof. Sahib Singh teekah of Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Admin Note - Namastang and Fauj Ji stick to the topic and do not turn it in personal fights. I will wait for few more posts. If this continues the topic will be closed.

ingh ji please talk to some vidhvaan gursikh who has knows gurbani and have veechar with him.. i will give u number of inder singh ghagaa please pm or tell me if u want it and u can question what u think is right and wrong. The only answer we can use is shri guru granth sahib ji... GUru ji gives us all the answers

ALSO PLEASE DONT STATE IF IT IS A KALA AFGHANA SITE AND THEREFORE YOU ARE NOT GONNA LISTEN.. CAN YOU TELL WHAT IS WRONG???? IF YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH WHOMEVER IS ON SIKH MARG THEN PLEASE TELL IT WILL BE APRECIATTED... AND WHAT IS NOT RIGHT ACCORDING TO GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI...

Inder and Vishnu were cousins. In reality they weren't gods. They were Kings. Kings were/are worshipped as Gods throughout the world. E.g. Mayas civilization, European empires, Mughal Empire, etc. so same way these Kings were elevated to the status of God and then their names were used by Brahmans to loot the poor people.

136402[/snapback]

This is where it all blurs a little bit.

They were kings of what ?? They were kings of the Gods. In ancient Sumeria, there were people whom the Sumerians considered as Gods who lived amongst the common Sumerians for generations and generations. Ordinary people came and went but these Gods lived on. So say their scriptures.

So these Gods were not your normal 'flesh and blood' human beings.

As for Ravan and other Asura came in the category of Danava as opposed to Manav (human). Danav were children of Godess Dhanu. Dhanu (va) or Danava is children of that Godess.

If you study Irish history then even there were a group of pre-celtic people in Ireland called 'Tuatha De Dannan' which literally translates into 'Children of Godess Danu'. Later they were known as Druids because of their powers.

So this is not exactly something regional, this is part of human folklore.

i just want to know .. some one on this post said that .. shiv and vishnu came from brahma .. as far as i m concernd bani says that brahma came from akal purakh's naabi.. and also vedas doesn't have essence as i read that .. so what people of satjug were reading in order to be in satjug ??? and oh .. veda mai uttam hai .so suneh nahi baitalia. if read this full tuk .. it means that in vedas it is said that naam is uttam but no one act on it

Well, if we read Japuji Sahib, paouri 30, it says Aikaa Maa-ee Jugat Vee-aa-ee Tine Chaylay Parvaan, Ik Sunsaaree, Ik Bhundaaree Ik Laa-aye Dee Baan ....

Guru Nanak Maharaaj Ji in this paouri states what hindu scriptures preach and then Guru Ji states that

Oh Vaykhay Ohnaa Nadar Naa Aavai Bohataa Eho Vidaan.

Meaning that the scripture writers, didn't have a clue about God and made these stories which make no sence.

For more, please look at Guru Granth Sahib Ji teekah by Prof. Sahib Singh in Punjabi.