Shiv Ji

tkkookar

It took Sant Giani Badan Singh Nirmala six and a half years to complete it

congras mahan panthic sevadar the khalsa fauji you just insulted his six years of his hard work by calling it bipran kee reet..

you got no proves that this teeka is bipran kee reet. why don't you go ahead write gyani anaylsis on this teeka to counter this teeeka...because you got no gyan..you just make blank statements, you and your brothers are just over parnoid about little things calling it hindu and everything bipran ki reet.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to say denying the existance of the trimurti is bipran ki reet...becasue this is an implicit rejection  a great volume of Gurbani.

137339[/snapback]

How is it rejection of Gurbani? And I suppose, Bhanu Moorti's work of almost 30 years is also great work? What type of translations would ghona mona, janju wearing Udasis and Nirmalas would have done? Not one with Gurmat. Prof. Gurmukh Singh opposed these guys when they were performing their translations of Gurbani. Prof. Gurmukh Singh was excommunicated but was brought back into the Panth in 1994. He opposed them because he knew that they would not make the teekah according to Gurmat. By the way, Udasis and mahants got kicked out from historic Gurudwaras by the Akali movement.

Teg guy, your comment is jokes. How? Read it yoursalf. Great rejection of Gurbani. How is it rejection of Gurbani?

There is no such thing as snatan Sikhs or snatan Sikhi. It is totally against the tenets of the Khalsa.

Khalsa is unique and independent. No links to hindu devtas or devis.

Hindus can belive in whatever they want or like.

Teg Saab, it is not easy to understand and interpret Gurbani. A lot of research has to be done. E.g. analysing of hindu scriptures and taking the facts into the mind. If the trimurti exists, how come none of those guys took avtaar to save the poor hindus? They don't exist. Brahma Vishnu Shiv = dead. Gone! If this type of stuuf is not Bipran Kee Reet, what is? No wonder Khalsa has no Parteet.

I almost linked those guys to Dasam Granth. Some people going to say I bring Dasam Granth into everything. My bad!

Still none of you buds answered the questions about Bachitter Natak in the Peer Buddhu Shah thread.

We like to push Niaara Khalsa agenda. Believing in trimurti is big time Bipran Kee Reet! The teekah you mentioned are old and done by mahants and derawalas. Except Bhai Vir Singh one. I don't know about his teekah, so no commennt. As for Missionaries, just awesome. Crazy stuff. I wish I had Gian like some of them. Chardi Kala of Khalsa Panth is my agenda. Should I not push it?  rolleyes.gif

Raaj Karega Khalsa.

Ello?

137336[/snapback]

now you are just turning the other way of denial when it is obvious to any seeker that the Guru is speaking of Trimurit and which has NOTHING to do with bipran ki reet, instead a creation of the Divine. Simple Truth is veer you cannot accept this as a Truth because of your hindu-phobia. You can take this as something constructive or you can be offended by it, it is your choice. Sadly i feel you will choose the latter and carry on with your blindness that this has to do with hinduism (bipran ki reet). Truth of Trimurti is Simply Truth which is neither Sikhi or Hindu.

But have it your way, your denial of their existance does not mean the 3 Energies do not exist. The Guru is a witness and validates their existance if you chose to ignore this aspect of your Guru then it is your choice. I will say no more.

God bless veer.

If the trimurti exists, how come none of those guys took avtaar to save the poor hindus? They don't exist. Brahma Vishnu Shiv = dead. Gone!

137344[/snapback]

The trimurti are the not exclusive property of the hindus, it is just that the legacy and story recounted by the hindus seems by far to be more exhaustive than any other civilization.

Finally they were celestial beings and we just have stories today to recount how they might have been. I don't think we can safely judge what their current status is.

First of all i m sorry if I say something wrong, but what I have seen in this thread is that two persons fighting justifying their interpretors and their interpretations right. This is not a good thing, never pose any other thoughts on others as every person has different view of thinking and seeing and so is these wordly scholars. Jst give it a cool reding and both should try to read what both are mentioning and come up with some common decision or maybe they have to compare them with other interpretations.

Secondly you tow are talking of gurbani and interpreattions but you peopl are fighting like maniacs and looses the fisrt property of being a sikh. you people should behave like a decent sikh and show some respect to ech other.

and dont forget that Guru ji was was born in Hindu religion and that was the religion domionant and that time, so whatever u will see in gurbani can also be taken from the prevailing stories at that time about the hindu dieties etc and was put in the form of a shabd by nanak ji. so dont fight whichever one feels happy with go with that story. and for kookar veer, dear i dont know about hindu dieties as there is nothing concrete available for them and are considered to be mythology and hence we cant know who exactly was whom as people has done the interpretations themselves and hence there are different origin stories prevalant in differnt parts of the world... so compare before u come to one decision.

Fateh

Sikhism is amazing, its astounding to see how things are unconfirmed and others have been proven. But the guru ji had incredible powers and may wish to have hidden some of those from other people. guru ji did not show off, but treated everyone equally, whether blind or deaf, and represented a true sikh. Sikhism is an inspiration.

http://1.myfreebulletinboard.com/?mforum=singhshadyenter