Should Shaheed Gursikhs Apologise?

jagjit_waheguru

ADMIN I JUST WANT TO SAY SOMETHING STRAIGHT, NO TWISTED WORDS. PEOPLE WHO DO NOT RESPECT THE SHAHEEDS THEY WOULD NOT GET MY RESPECT. I DONT CARE HOW GOOD THEY ARE ON THE INTERNET, WE WILL SEE HOW GOOD THEY ARE IN THE BATTLE FIELD WHEN GURU JEE WILL GIVE US THE ORDER TO FIGHT AND BECOME MARTYRS. PLEASE TELL PEOPLE LIKE NAMSTANG IF THEY DONT WANT TO RESPECT OUR SHAHEEDS PLEASE DONOT POST OR TRY TO PROVE YOUR POINT BY SAYING JAGJIT PAJJI THE ONLY SHAHEEDS I THINK ARE SHAHEEDS WHO DIDN'T KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE. IS THIS HOW NAMSTANG SHOULD BE TALKING AND HE CALLS HIMSELF A SIKH AND DOESN'T GIVE RSPECT TO THOSE WHO FOUGHT FOR HIS RIGHTS. I AM NOT SAYING THAT KICK HIM OUT JUST TELL HIM BECAUSE I AM SURE HE IS GOING TO POST A ANOTHER ARGUAMENT ON MY LITTLE EXPLANATION. WHY GOTO ENGLAND NAMSTANG COME TO PUNJAB I WILL SHOW YOU THE REALITY. OK.

:e: KHALSAFORCE FOR KHALISTAN AND KHALSA PANTH :e:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ADMIN I JUST WANT TO SAY SOMETHING STRAIGHT, NO TWISTED WORDS. PEOPLE WHO DO NOT RESPECT THE SHAHEEDS THEY WOULD NOT GET MY RESPECT. I DONT CARE HOW GOOD THEY ARE ON THE INTERNET, WE WILL SEE HOW GOOD THEY ARE IN THE BATTLE FIELD WHEN GURU JEE WILL GIVE US THE ORDER TO FIGHT AND BECOME MARTYRS. PLEASE TELL PEOPLE LIKE NAMSTANG IF THEY DONT WANT TO RESPECT OUR SHAHEEDS PLEASE DONOT POST OR TRY TO PROVE YOUR POINT BY SAYING JAGJIT PAJJI THE ONLY SHAHEEDS I THINK ARE SHAHEEDS WHO DIDN'T KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE. IS THIS HOW NAMSTANG SHOULD BE TALKING AND HE CALLS HIMSELF A SIKH AND DOESN'T GIVE RSPECT TO THOSE WHO FOUGHT FOR HIS RIGHTS. I AM NOT SAYING THAT KICK HIM OUT JUST TELL HIM BECAUSE I AM SURE HE IS GOING TO POST A ANOTHER ARGUAMENT ON MY LITTLE EXPLANATION. WHY GOTO ENGLAND NAMSTANG COME TO PUNJAB I WILL SHOW YOU THE REALITY. OK.

137008[/snapback]

yeah threaten me just because questioning the crediblity of "shaheeds" of the panth who apparently got shaheediya by killing innocent civilians while carrying out dangerous operations against murders. I don't think i can even last a day in your khalistan which you tempt to pursue by seeing tolerance level that you have.. yes i ll come to punjab.. what you going to do? put a bullet in my head.

It seems you're the one with the issues here. I've just shown the forum that you have been hating and bad mouthing Khalistan just because some guys in bana and looking like Sikhs killed your relatives. Oh I forgot police cats wouldn't know how to put on bana or tie dastars right? I've seen naive people but man you take the biscuit. You have just admitted you do not know who they were YET you want us to apologise for their actions as if we are personally responsible for everything done by someone in bana and looking like Sikhs.

Bad mouthing khalistan, where ??

- first thread I created about khalistan to find out few simple questions. This is what you call bad mouthing?

I am willing to support khalistan without any blood shed of innocent, with not even one single loss of innocent life of any human being.

Who will be the khalistani leader from this forum who can ensure full security to innocent people lives in course of making khalistan?

anyone volunteer from this forum?

-what actions will you take as a leader or volunteer of an soo called khalistan freedom fighter who across the line and become ruthless murders of innocent person in course of making khalistan because of unjustified offence caused by blind hatred?

a) Give him bullet right in the head/ burn him as sri guru maharaj ji burned masands?

b) Excommunciate him from the panth and the group associated with khalistan.

c) Take off his dastar, kanga, kara, kachera, kirpan and make him arrested?

-What actions will you take to ensure there is no infltration from GOI, RSS in the khalistani group?

-What actions will you take in terms of parchar, rajniti, amount of "justified" force to make khalistan? How would you draw a line?

-What actions will you take to ensure there is no fanatacism, mockery committed by members of an group associated with khalistan towards other religion, customs, cultures?

This is an serious post, so give honest answer.

Bana is different, police wear dastars not bana or chola. black cats had special uniform i beleive.. they were known as kala kachai walae and they used to extreme oil on your body so they can easily slip from hands.

Nah don't want to no one to appolize but atleast acknowledgement and discus that such incidents did happened and how can we pervent it, yes there were bad apples in kharkho movements.. kurtas he is a member of sikhsangat have fatigued with the members who were not even willing to admit that there were but when he posted zaffarwal admitted that there are bad apples in the kharkhoo movements then nobody had anything to say.

Whoa there, young fella me lad! Niranjana is a member of this forum and I don't usually agree with him on some things and our debates are there for all to see. Perhaps Niranjana could come on the forum and clarify where I THREATENED him and his wife? I didn't even know he's married let alone know his wife!!

I remember having phone conversation with niranjana long time ago.. your topic came up... he mentioned that you have threaten him and he is afraid that fiance now his wife does not become target about your "fanaticism". He will clarify in this thread if he wishes too.

137008[/snapback]

yeah threaten me just because questioning the crediblity of "shaheeds" of the panth who apparently got shaheediya by killing innocent civilians while carrying out dangerous operations against murders. I don't think i can even last a day in your khalistan which you tempt to pursue by seeing tolerance level that you have.. yes i ll come to punjab.. what you going to do? put a bullet in my head.

137019[/snapback]

veer remember you used to say i need to know how to read but its the apposite you are the one with problem. why would i shoot you. how would it help khalistan movement or me. yaar we are brothers and we need to stay together as brothers. if you want to be with indian government you are free to go and plan tactics to stop us ok veer. good luck. i goto punjab like every 6 months i am going to punjab this december ok. just come to akal takht sahib or harminder sahib and ask for Bhai gurnam singh multani. he is my grandpa and i will be with him.ok. i will show you the reality and let you meet the shaheed's families. have you ever seen a single face of a mother whose sons or family members were killed. you can remember me from this picture 4 sure.

"KALGI DHAR DA YODHIYA LEHNA KHALISTAN"

THE PICTURE WAS ONLY FOR A LITTLE WHILE. IF YOU DIDN'T SEE IT I GUESS YOU MISSED IT.

137008[/snapback]

137019[/snapback]

veer remember you used to say i need to know how to read but its the apposite you are the one with problem. why would i shoot you. how would it help khalistan movement or me. yaar we are brothers and we need to stay together as brothers. if you want to be with indian government you are free to go and plan tactics to stop us ok veer. good luck. i goto punjab like every 6 months i am going to punjab this december ok. just come to akal takht sahib or harminder sahib and ask for Bhai gurnam singh multani. he is my grandpa and i will be with him.ok. i will show you the reality and let you meet the shaheed's families. have you ever seen a single face of a mother whose sons or family members were killed. you can remember me from this picture 4 sure.

"KALGI DHAR DA YODHIYA LEHNA KHALISTAN"

THE PICTURE WAS ONLY FOR A LITTLE WHILE. IF YOU DIDN'T SEE IT I GUESS YOU MISSED IT.

137032[/snapback]

dude i have met shaheed families. Lets not assume that i have not met them..i have no problem with shaheeds or problem with calling them shaheds of the panth who didn't kill innocent innocent people in course of revenge against GOI but i have a problem wiith those who killed innocent people/by standers in course of revenge against GOI. Thus questioning their crediblity of being shaheeds at the first place according to gurmat/sikh principles.. are you even reading my post??

Who killed innocent people can you tell me?

No one has that much time to reply to your 10 posts/day which is all copy and paste. No one replied but doesn't mean no one has the answers. You shouldn't take every topic in the direction of Dasam Granth. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

137036[/snapback]

by the way this is a note to bilja singh who is a mod

( I think namstang is copying and pasting because he posted like 10 times today rolleyes.gif )

i cant believe using your brain is called copying and pasting LOL.gif

this guy is biased

Namstang, I have a personal story to share with you.

My Mama Ji (uncle) was once traveling by bus. In Amritsar, the police stopped the bus and told my uncle to get off the bus. Then they tied his hands behind his back, and put a cloth on his face. They threw him in a jeep and took him to an unknown police station. They stripped him naked and tortured him. They wanted to get some information which he did not have. After torture they put him in a cell with other Singhs. In the evening three people came to the police station. They had long uncut beards. They were wearing bana, kirpans over the top and had red faces. They all sat down in front of the cell and started pointing out who they knew and did not know. They pointed to two people whom they recognized. When my uncle's turn came they shook their head as a no sign. The police took my uncle out and told him to put the clothes on. Then they covered his face and as they were throwing him in a jeep he heard two shots fired. The police dropped him off at the same place he was picked up. Next day he read the newspaper and found out that two Singhs had been killed in an encounter.

Conclusion - Those people wearing bana were cats. They failed to recognize my uncle so he was released. Other two were killed in a fake encounter. This is just one story. I have many more but one is enough. My uncle was picked up couple of times again. One time he was tortured for only one hour and it took him two months to recover. Hopefully, you get the point. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

in times of war, it takes one to know how the heat feels, mere speculation isn't enough. If a Singh went out to kill innocents, then he isn't really a Singh in the first place right? Those boys that left their families and life behind did it for a cause. It's highly unlikely that someone would take such losses just to get some sadistic pleasure from killing innocents. No Singh would do this, period. The imposter Singhs (ie. the Cats) would do this.

Any bad elements that killed in the name of kharkoo singhs aren't called shaheeds today. The pictures you see on the walls in langar halls in our khalsa-gurdwaras are of the real singhs.

Namstang

I seriously doubt that you know anything about what happened in Punjab during the Kharkoo days. You say Kharkoos killed your relatives but you don't know their names just that they wore bana!!! Have you even been to Punjab? especially during the Kharkoo period? I doubt it.

I never knew that the police cats had a uniform LOL.gif Stop making ridiculous statements that you can't back up with evidence. Kalay Kachay wale were cops who used to carry out robberies, rapes and killings in villages which supported the Kharkoos. They were not police cats, police cats were people who tried to pass themselves off as Kharkoos aand dressed in bana and then killed innocent people to blacken the name of the Kharkoos.

If you really want an apology that is relevant then ask KPS Gill to apologise for his cats having killed your relatives and stop wasting your time and everyone elses' asking us to apologise for what the cats did.

So Niranjana told you in a phone call long time ago that I threatened him LOL.gif Man you must have a lot of time on your hands to be calling people on the forum, you post here endlessly and on top of that you have the time to follow that up by phoning people from the forum as well. It's funny who throw around accusations at me but can never back them up. You said sometime ago that I was the creator of whyichosesikhi website. I asked you then to provide evidence and if you could not then to apologise but all you know is how to post accusations without proof. In your previous post you said that I had THREATENED BOTH Niranjana and his wfie, now you say Niranjana was threatened and he was afraid that his wife would become a victim of my 'fanaticism' .. please get your story straight before you start to throwing accusations.