Nihang Sikhs Offer To Help Monica Bedi

N30S1NGH

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Jagjit Singh Jee - you should find out more about Baba Nihal Singh Jee before questioning what he has done for the Panth or for 1984 Delhi Riot victims. Sant Jarnail Singh Jee mentions them in his tapes as one of the Panthic Sevadaars that gave a lot of seva in the Morcha, and continued to help afterwards.

post-1410-1133464682.jpg

Read the link and see what it says beside the year 1964: http://allaboutsikhs.com/history/his0522.htm

Also, the reason why they probably are helping out this Bibi is because Baba Jee have a Dera in the village Chabbewal. This is the Asthaan where SatGuru Siri Har Rai Sahib Jee stayed. Baba Jee have recently constructed a school for the poor people of this area, where they are educated for their worldly and Gurmat teachings.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also just to give you guys sigh, if you look at her name- bedi..lot of sikh families have last name started with bedi..so she belongs to sikh family...just for the record, she is not hindu.

137203[/snapback]

Get your facts straight. Monica Bedi is a HINDU. Look at her uncle's name Purshottam LAL Bedi. Her father's name is Prem KUMAR Bedi. Unless of course she is an Udasi! Might have to consult the sanatan websites to double check.

Also just to give you guys sigh, if you look at her name- bedi..lot of sikh families have last name started with bedi..so she belongs to sikh family...just for the record, she is not hindu.

137203[/snapback]

Get your facts straight. Monica Bedi is a HINDU. Look at her uncle's name Purshottam LAL Bedi. Her father's name is Prem KUMAR Bedi. Unless of course she is an Udasi! Might have to consult the sanatan websites to double check.

137313[/snapback]

What a broken record!

yeah that's what i expected from a typical tat khalsa... LOL.gif

Lets not save her, because she is hindu.. LOL.gif

Sikhi is about helping those in NEED.

THEY SEE NO DIFFERENCE IN ANYONE - Bhai Kineya ji, only saw Guru Gobind Singh Ji in everyone on the battlefield hence helped all!

It was probably typical katarvadi sikh like you who told off bhai kineya ji back then for feeding the enemies and reported to Guru Maharaj and what did Guru Maharaj do? Embraced him with his full grace and set a example for irakhalo and katarvadi sikhs- this is the attributes Khalsa should have..!

namastang...you need to chill..

no where did bikramjit singh or jagjit singh veerji say that they SHOULDN"T help her....they just posing questions if they're helping others too....there's NOTHING wrong with that...

speaking of the empty pitcher that makes the most noise....from a neutral standpoint...i'd say you make the most noise on this forum....

Namstang

All I wrote was a correction of your post where you without checking any facts said that Monica Bedi is a SIKH. Since you cannot handle any sort of criticism you then have the nerve to say that I am saying that we shouldn't help her because she is not a Sikh. Where have I written that?

I say once again check you facts otherwise you will further confirm the general opinion on this forum that you are just an <banned word filter activated> and not interested in any discussion.

waheguru ji kekhalsa,waheguru ji ke fateh

Pyare jio, at no point have I made any comment about baba Nihal Singh. I am well aware of who he is, his closeness to Sant ji, his seva protecting Singhs after 84, and the stories of when he has was young. If I was not, or had hatred towards nihangs I would not put him in the videos that I have made. I see him as a proper example of a nihang.

My point is, when I went to delhi, I saw Harvinder Singh advocate, some delhi jatha Singh with Bhai gurbachan Singh tel wale, Bhai inderjit Singh of the old Punjab and Singh Bank and many other youths, from various groups doing seva. But still that was not enough. Sikhs help everyone, but sometimes do forget about themselves. My point had nothing to do with nihangs, monica bedi, whether she was sikh or not, or baba nihal singh and his jatha, or nihangs. That is all of you going at tangents.

Last week, a gupt singh I know who is a social worker has just come back from delhi, and we were talking about the amount of mental health illness there, as that is my field. I am one a growing number of young people in Uk, who believe that spirituality should be part of mental health solution that is offered, hopefully it in UK will be part of government policy. Similarly in India, it would be nice if Sikhs, aswell as always helping non-sikh, like they do, that they helped Sikhs aswell.

Probably my fault, I should make my posts clearer in the future.

waheguru ji kekhalsa,waheguru ji ke fateh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Jagjit Singh Jee - you should find out more about Baba Nihal Singh Jee before questioning what he has done for the Panth or for 1984 Delhi Riot victims. Sant Jarnail Singh Jee mentions them in his tapes as one of the Panthic Sevadaars that gave a lot of seva in the Morcha, and continued to help afterwards.

post-1410-1133464682.jpg

Read the link and see what it says beside the year 1964: http://allaboutsikhs.com/history/his0522.htm

Also, the reason why they probably are helping out this Bibi is because Baba Jee have a Dera in the village Chabbewal. This is the Asthaan where SatGuru Siri Har Rai Sahib Jee stayed. Baba Jee have recently constructed a school for the poor people of this area, where they are educated for their worldly and Gurmat teachings.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo

137235[/snapback]

Nihangs Singhs are doing seva, I spent time with Budhal Dal and Tarna Dal, both Dal do seva in they own way.

Baba Hari Singh is one of the Nihang Singhs that Help get Ajit Phoola, Baba Hari Singh is doing a lot of seva. Nihang Singhs were with Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Jee and Did fight with Sant Jee, I have met Nihang Singhs that are for Khalistan so not all Nihangs are like Niddar.

Baba Nihal Singh Jee is a living Shaheed a true Saint warrior, Surinder singh Sodhi Nihang Jee was Sant Baba Jarnail Singhs Right hand man, and is Shaheed. I have meet Nihang singhs that have been in Jail during the movment years.

I read all this rubbish on the internet about Nihang Singhs and I think you lot are jokers, you guys wear the Nihang Baba wear the Big Dumalla and then disrespect The Nihangs. 

Jagjit I have been reading your posts over the last few days and you dont know any thing about Purtan Sikhi, your view point of Purtan Sikhi is from Niddar. One thing Is not all Nihangs Follow him or respect him. I do feel sorry for you and your Jatha.

Namstang thanks for posting this.

137229[/snapback]

Budha dals leader Santa su worked for indira and for this he was excommunicated for 17 years. Wah great seva working for the PM who ordered the attack on Harmander Sahib!

Nihangs Singhs are doing seva, I spent time with Budhal Dal and Tarna Dal, both Dal do seva in they own way.

Baba Hari Singh is one of the Nihang Singhs that Help get Ajit Phoola, Baba Hari Singh is doing a lot of seva. Nihang Singhs were with Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Jee and Did fight with Sant Jee, I have met Nihang Singhs that are for Khalistan so not all Nihangs are like Niddar.

Baba Nihal Singh Jee is a living Shaheed a true Saint warrior, Surinder singh Sodhi Nihang Jee was Sant Baba Jarnail Singhs Right hand man, and is Shaheed. I have meet Nihang singhs that have been in Jail during the movment years.

I read all this rubbish on the internet about Nihang Singhs and I think you lot are jokers, you guys wear the Nihang Baba wear the Big Dumalla and then disrespect The Nihangs. 

Jagjit I have been reading your posts over the last few days and you dont know any thing about Purtan Sikhi, your view point of Purtan Sikhi is from Niddar. One thing Is not all Nihangs Follow him or respect him. I do feel sorry for you and your Jatha.

Namstang thanks for posting this.

137229[/snapback]

Budha dals leader Santa su worked for indira and for this he was excommunicated for 17 years. Wah great seva working for the PM who ordered the attack on Harmander Sahib!

137405[/snapback]

If Sri Akaal Takth Sahib ji pardoned him, then who are we not to pardon him? are we above sri akaal takth sahib ji?

you called santa su..please have some respect. do you even know his daily routine?

At this age, he does dasgranthi the patt every day dasam granthi pothi consist of (sukhmani sahib, sidhgost, dakhnionkar, asa di //, full anand sahib, sri akaal ustat, sri bachitar natak, chandi di //, chandi charitar, shabad hazaraie both sri guru arjan dev ji and sri dasam patsah)

He does not talk much, he does not meat, does not eat much. He is full bibeki. Only few singhs are allowed to cook for him..whenever budda dal nihang singhs are doing chakta of goat..they bring the meat infront of jathedar santa singh..he touchs it with a kirpan and recite: Gurparsad bharam ka naash. though he does not consume meat...he is always immersed in naam simran.

Namstang

All I wrote was a correction of your post where you without checking any facts said that Monica Bedi is a SIKH. Since you cannot handle any sort of criticism you then have the nerve to say that I am saying that we shouldn't help her because she is not a Sikh. Where have I written that?

I say once again check you facts otherwise you will further confirm the general opinion on this forum that you are just an <banned word filter activated> and not interested in any discussion.

137340[/snapback]

sorry bikkie but i sense the sarcasm in your post about she is being udasi or sanatan sikh that had nothing to do with the topic...if you wouldn't have posted that, i wouldn't have posted what i have written.