Sarai Simran Karo Jee

To all the people that have read this post I am very sorry for the information that was posted before, as it un-true. Bhai Rama Singh Jee did only vechar with Bhai Ajeet Singh Jee.

As they only met to talk as friends, and as I stated Bhai Ajeet singh jee did not help Bhai Rama Singh jee with spirituality as I was wrong to assume so.

Also Bhia Jeven Singh Jee Spent there time as Friends with Bhia Seva Singh Jee.

I want to apologise to any body I have offended especially Bhai Ajeet Singh Jee.

I’m very Sorry

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Pyare jio, you seem to be name dropping like there is no tomorrow. But very few people seem to know the Seva singh and Ajit singh that you mention. Forgive me if I am wrong, but Bhai Rama Singh never mentioned this person, in his book, or personally.

Plus I know all Giani Amolak Singh, Bhai jeevan Singh and Bhai rama Singh are all adamant that your get Naam, and everything else from Sahib Siri Guru Granth sahib ji, i.e. Gurbani, and Panj Pyare, not any person. So your posts seem a bit strange.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

veerji you are right..

naam is only given by guru ji...in the form of panj piyaraay...

however, once we have gotten gurmantar from panjpiyaraay...it is best to spend time in the company of saints... of gurmukh piyaraay, who are absorbed in naam simran 24/7...why?...because even walking past such a person, your simran will start...their vibrations and aura become so strong that anyone in their vicinity will be affected "sehaj subhaai"...

why else do we do sadh sangat?...cuz while sitting in guru ji's hazoori..when we do kirtan, when we do simran...there will be some people sitting in sangat who have a higher level of concentration...and those few gursikh souls make it easier for us paapis to concentrate... this is what i believe....

veerji you are right..

naam is only given by guru ji...in the form of panj piyaraay...

however, once we have gotten gurmantar from panjpiyaraay...it is best to spend time in the company of saints... of gurmukh piyaraay, who are absorbed in naam simran 24/7...why?...because even walking past such a person, your simran will start...their vibrations and aura become so strong that anyone in their vicinity will be affected "sehaj subhaai"...

why else do we do sadh sangat?...cuz while sitting in guru ji's hazoori..when we do kirtan, when we do simran...there will be some people sitting in sangat who have a higher level of concentration...and those few gursikh souls make it easier for us paapis to concentrate... this is what i believe....

138157[/snapback]

naam can be only given by panj pyares..all good..i m against the idea of hiding naam..are we following sri guru nanak dev ji sikhi who openly gave updesh to four varnas?

Naam Simran can be done this way. Quite helpful actually, she told her about that secret naam no one seems to share...shhhhhhhhh..but nah not gupt anymore.

from sikhawareness.com from a member- khandayar.

Sit down, and close ur eyes and focus on ur trikuti (third eye) the Brow Chakara, and slowly breath in while saying Wahe and exhale saying Guru.

This is called swas swas simran. I was taught to do Naam Simran dis way when i took amrit from an Akhand Kirtani Jatha, the Panj Payray put their hand on ur head and install Naam Simran into u, thus teach u how to do it.

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji kefateh

Pyare jio, no doubt the sangat is essential in any jeevan, especially the Rangley sajjann the sangat. They inspire and teach us.

But my impression from veer ji post, he can correct me if I am wrong, is that this person is some Spiritual teacher, who these Gursikhs went to. I personally doubt this, because personally knowing these Gursikhs, they always told me to find every answer in Gurbani. So I assume this is exactly what they believe.

Plus these names have not been mentioned by them. Maybe I am wrong, and veer ji could shed more light on what actual seva they have done, rather than just drop names.

On a more theoretical point, Guru ji mentions that previous prophets, started having thier names praised, rather than Akaal Purakhs. Guru Shaibaan were against this, and said no body needs to know their name, and just have direct relationship with God. That is why when they wrote bani, they only name mentioned is Nanak. This is there humilty, they do not mention themselves and give everything in the House of Nanak.

Hence there is no need for a middle man, such as Jesus, who is claimed to be the Son of God. So with us, Gursikhs, we have no middle man, Gursikhs and Sangat gives us Aasra, Sahib Siri Guru Granth sahib is our guide and spiritual teacher and our relationship is with Akaaal.

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

focussing on the "third eye" is not part of the simran vidhi.  It's quite uncomfortable to do.  Guru Sahib tells us that the focus should be on the shabad.

138219[/snapback]

actually yea it makes ur head hurt, but that doesnt mean that its not a part of simran vidhi, i've heard abotu this from a number of different sources.

also naam/simran is given by Guru ji, people can try to teach u but until guru ji does the kirpa on u.... man its all up to guru ji.

bhul chuk maaf

Guest A Singh.

Veer Namstang Ji you have written that the Saas Giraas Jugti is "nah not gupt anymore". You have quoted someone who claims that to do Swas Swas Simran you focus on your Third Eye point. This is totally wrong and is not taught in Amrit Sanchars organised by Akhand Keertanee Jatha.

Your source then tells us to inhale and say "Wahe" and exhale and say "Guru". This is already mentioned in Bhai Mani Singh's Granth so nothing new is uncovered. This is not all there is to Swas Swas Simran.

You can attempt to copy other people, read up in books, internet, etc. but through personal experience and through the experience of other Sangat, you will find that you cannot receive Naam through a book or from one person. The Gurmantar and it's Jugti can ONLY be given by Guru Sahib himself.

Veer Namstang Ji you have written that the Saas Giraas Jugti is "nah not gupt anymore". You have quoted someone who claims that to do Swas Swas Simran you focus on your Third Eye point. This is totally wrong and is not taught in Amrit Sanchars organised by Akhand Keertanee Jatha.

Sorry if i got it wrong, but i simply quoted this singhani message who has claimed that she took amrit from AKJ, she lives in auckland, nz. She used to post on sikhawareness long time ago.

You can attempt to copy other people, read up in books, internet, etc. but through personal experience and through the experience of other Sangat, you will find that you cannot receive Naam through a book or from one person. The Gurmantar and it's Jugti can ONLY be given by Guru Sahib himself.

I am not copying other people, I already got blessed with naam jugti from mahapursh- baba jagjit singh ji harkhowaley in form of panj pyares. so i couldn't care less to copy others.

My above post was a mere act to show others how shabad and how it's need to jaap is for everyone, just like how rain pours everywhere does not discriminate against people, race, color, dharam.

Sat Sri Akal:

" I already got blessed with naam jugti from mahapursh- baba jagjit singh ji harkhowaley in form of panj pyares."

Uh...do not make that statement. No "Baba" is ever in the form of the Panj Pyare. The Guru is in the form of the Panj Pyare. No Sikh can be equivalent to the Guru. You may ask Baba Jagjit Singh himself of that. His participation in an Amrit Sanchar makes him one of the 5 Sikhs, who are equal in status.

Naam Simran and Naam - people seem to think it is all in the technique. If this is true, what is the need of Amrit? Shall I not simply take the technique from some person who cannot keep their mouth shut and start to practice without Rehat? Or perhaps Guru Sahib bestows more than mere motions and techniques at the Amrit Sanchar?