Sickening! Rab Bhalla Kare!

sher_panjabi

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

as wee talking about hallal i would just like to say its funny these days that this isnt really wot its ment ot be. in a uk undercover opo they found a factory injecting chicken with a mix of woter beef nad PORK aanimal protiens this then went into a box labbeled halall. feel sorry for the musslims who belive its wot it says on box. Another thing is alot of rejected meat and stolen animals also end up on hallal box aswell.

anyway stop crulty and just become a vegetable haha :lol:

ohh btw i rembered if u wanta become *vegie and need even more inspiration watch that geeza who ate mcdonalds for ages and became ill. init he shows how they make nuggets. mann if that and this dont put u off dunno wot will LOL

I feel weird drinking milk now.

In Panjab the farmers give so much respect and lookafter the animals (well the one's i saw).

Pyaar de naal my taya ji would milk the cows in the morning and evening.

Shame that greed and profits leads us to abuse animals and treat them like *don't know what to say, because i can't even comprehend the behaviour of these people*

Watching the video it reminded me of how barbaric torturers might have abused sikhs... dunno why that thought came in my mind but it did.

by the way this topic aint about MEAT Vs. NO-MEAT (and any controversy) its more about ANIMAL RIGHTS and acting as GOOD HUMAN BEINGs and being CONNECTED & LIVING IN HARMONY WITH MOTHER NATURE.

waheguru

i wanted to reply to this yet it took me 5 minutes to recover to normal breathing after watching that.

i had no idea they were treated like that.

it was awful.i mean im not a nice person, yet im crying and these men who do this, how do they do it.

the point isnt just that we should be vegetarians but that there are men like this that exist, and its not a few but thousands that do this.

and sher punjabi is sp right abt thinking abt the sikhs that were tortured, i thought the same when i saw the way those animals were treated and kept .

u just cannot treat a human or animal or insect like that.

the suffering was unbearable .

there was no need and yet oh Waheguru Ji whas happening to this world.

ok maybe my post is useless and going to make no difference to anything but this was one thread i couldnt just not post in.

yes india....nanaji taught me how to milk the cow, it didnt like me, who can blame it, but although it was ready to kick me i would still want to touch the cow and to milk it because it was part of the family, it was ours and it was a duty to care for it and gosh even to love it.

there was unnecessary torture in video, it really wasnt right. which mental condition these men are suffering from i do not know but that was extremely wrong.

no.gif

wow man, major guilt trip for me personally...i eat meat all the time and watching that video made me feel sick to my stomach...after watching that i don't need any shabads from gurbaani about sikhs not eating meat, i believe it now.

yeah back home on our khoo we have majha(buffalos) and one gha(cow) and my taya(uncle) would mock us and say is this what you guys eat in america? I would look at that cow and be like man i wouldn't want to kill it, it was kind of cute actually :lol: The cutest are the baby ghatas and ghatis(baby buffalos, male and female)...

whew....that was rough brother...

Guest [TheSim]

i saw one of these awhilea go, very inhumane indeed.

But, this comes to the question of , How do you think there ways hsould be, should they carry the pigs safely and carefully like a pet ? The demand grows, Meat and everything comes down to maya, and the thirst of maya many people are blind in. They have to slaughter enough animals epr day so they do it as fast as they can.

Anyways i musit admit... makes me sick.. Dont know how i'm going to eat meat the next time.

Sat Sri Akal:

Simply put, the U.S. is a country filled with irony. On one hand, a farmer had a case filed against him for beating a rat to death with a broom. On the other hand, these techniques are approved by the USDA. These conditions should be unacceptable. But as long as politicians get their share and the people remain ignorant of these facts, hey, nothing will get done.