Balait_da_Sher

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Phaldip Singh is a great role model for us all :lol:

From his early school days, he has always stood out as a humble and loving human being. He has always reminded me what Saints like Sheik Farid have said in Guru Granth Sahib Ji 'Farida Bhure Da Bhalla Kar, Gusha Man Na Hundawo'.

I have a few photographs which I would like to share with you all, which have been collected for a publication in Feb 2006.

post-3136-1134050425_thumb.jpg

post-3136-1134050414_thumb.jpg

post-3136-1134050437_thumb.jpg

(Phaldip has asked me to acknowledge all photographers in the publication, therefore I feel it applies to this post as well)

Photographs by Aman Singh, Royal London Photographers, GNNSJ, Midlands Institute of photography.

In the photographs you can see Phaldip with: Bhai Sahib Bhai Mohinder Singh - Mukh Sewadar GNNSJ, Bhai Sahib Bhai Jeevan Singh Ji - AKJ, Baba Harnam Singh Ji - Damdami Taksal, and people from various conferences including the Bosnian Mayor who allowed him to take his Kirpan into all government buildings, even though they had never seen or heard of the kirpan before.

I have added pictures of Tony, The Queen, Duke, and Paddy, becuase Phaldip was speaking at the Cathedral last month along with these prominent figures from the UK. (These were taken from a website)

Phaldip, I hope you won't mind me sharing these pictures. I feel that the Sangat should have an insight into what your doing for the Panth.

d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif

Where can we meet Phaldip Singh? Will he be attending the bhog of Baba Takhur Singh Ji's 1st Barsi in Walsall? We would love to meet him.

How can we get involved with the 2008 projects? We urge all youth in the UK to get involved with this Guy, I have a strange feeling that Phaldip Singh will do something great for the Panth in time to come.

d_oh.gif   d_oh.gif   d_oh.gif

Where can we meet Phaldip Singh? Will he be attending the bhog of Baba Takhur Singh Ji's 1st Barsi in Walsall? We would love to meet him.

How can we get involved with the 2008 projects? We urge all youth in the UK to get involved with this Guy, I have a strange feeling that Phaldip Singh will do something great for the Panth in time to come.

138968[/snapback]

I am pretty sure he will be at Walsall for Baba Jee's barsi. Maybe he can confirm that himself. He does come on the forum - i am sure he will reveal himself :lol:

It states in the interview that if you want to get involved in the 2008 project, he has set up a special email address for the project which is 2008@ektaone.com and theres going to be a meeting in January where the preps will begin.

Absolute GEM!

A real inspiration, and a radiant face of a Gursikh who exudes Love for Guru Saahib Jee in every way.

It is only through such an amazingly humble Gursikhi Jeevan that Bhaaji has been able to accomplish all he has... and it's more than obvious that it won't stop here.

Congratulations Jee.

May Maharaaj jee continue to keep you at their charan.

d_oh.gif

Congratulations paji- just to echo the words of those who spoke so eloquently before me- you're an inspiration to all of us. Bringing people together is one of the most important issues that needs addressing in the Panth- keep up the fantastic sewa :lol:

Just goes to show how much you can accomplish with an open heart and a yearning to serve your Guru & Panth. :TH: