Manchester Smagam

Jagmeet

wait anjaan

you ran over H's tree??

did you tell harbaskhshish about it? cuz like, i think Harbakshsish should know so that he cna tell his mom... cuz someone needs to tell Surjit Auntie at gurdwara next weekend, because otherwise, if she finds out from anyone else (like that big mouth Inderpreet Auntie), she'll be very upset

I think maybe, tell harbakshish after you come home from that place tomorrow, you know that place you said you were gonna go that i don't wanna asy out loud.

Also, give PrabhJeevan singh a hug from me, cuz i have'nt heard from him in a long time, and tell him to tell his dad that i'm still waiting for the package he owes me.

in other words, no one understood your convo with "J" but yourself tongue.gif hahahahahahahah and i thought i'd make fun of you

140377[/snapback]

:lol: emi!!!!!

ja mar kitte dada magauna

(aawwww not reallyyyyyy no.gif me loves youuu)

• 2 weeks later...

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH,,, i really misss this rehansabai samagam( manchester).. i am living in southalll.. i m student here.. i was here from last three months... please mail me if anyone knows when n where next rehansabai samagam.... i dunno anything... ithe gurudwara de board te vi ni likhya hunda thik tara.. mainu ehe samagam da 1 week late pata laga.. i really miss akhand kirtan... so please inform me.... bas ena hi kena si...

guru fateh...

Gurinder Singh Khalsa

singh_in_chardikala@hotmail.com

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

thanx very much khalsaji... guru fateh

in march there is a rhensbhai in southall park avnue gurdwara. please visit akj.org.uk and rhensbhais info will be updated soon. any other big smagams are normally announed here.

143467[/snapback]

see www.akj.org.uk transport goes from outside Sri Guru Singh Sabha Havelock Road every month.

Also last saturday of each month at Sri Guru Singh Sabha, Park Avenue thers is a Keertan darbar from 7.30 till late. Please come :@ see. www.boss-uk.org