After Khalistan

LostSoul

What will be the political scheme of it? What will be some of the basic amendments in its constitution? Will it keep the seperation of "church and state", How about Civil Rights? How will the Hindus/Muslims be accordingly adjusted into the new Nation? How about the army, comletely volunteer? Major exports? Who will be the First President, will it be through free elections, or whoever had more power at the time of achievement? What will be some Basic MANDATORY rules the Khalistanis on this board want to see happen in the new nation?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

The same questions about Khalistan keep being repeated every few weeks/months. Try doing a search next time.

LostSoul, read this article by Bhai Bilja Singh Ji, it should answer most of your questions about Khalistan.

Why Khalistan? - Bilja Singh

Many promises were made to the Sikhs before India's independance from the British :) . Similar promises are made towards Hindus/Muslims while demanding Khalistan blush.gif .

Lets wait and see what happens and how many promises are actually kept/fulfilled :lol: . Remember at the end of the day a politician is a politician, no matter what religion he/she follows :) @ .

The same questions about Khalistan keep being repeated every few weeks/months. Try doing a search next time.

LostSoul, read this article by Bhai Bilja Singh Ji, it should answer most of your questions about Khalistan.

Why Khalistan? - Bilja Singh

139970[/snapback]

That wasnt very Helpful at all actually, it still pinned its hopes on just hopes. Some of the things it said just didnt make sense

"Well, how did India and Pakistan survive after independence? These two countries' economy is going down everyday and yet they are surviving. UAE gained its independence in 1971 and it is surviving. Same way Khalistan will survive but it will not be a third world country because Sikhs are very hard working people. Punjab is a cultivated land and it provides most of the food for India. Punjab produces corn, wheat, sugarcanes, sporting goods, clothing, industrial material and many other commodities. Khalistani government will keep this stuff as much as it needs and the rest will be shipped out to other countries as a trade and in return oil and other needed things will be bought. No one in Khalistan will die out of hunger because if Punjab can provide food for 90% of the Indian population then it surely can provide food for everyone in Khalistan because the population in Khalistan will be a lot less than Indian population"

Actually Indias economy is one of the fastest growing economies in the world. The UAE had money flowing in from oil. Punjabi is a food producing country, not enough grain could be produced to feed the people and financially benefit the government, and all its payroll of employees, plus massive army that would be needed. Where will our oil piplines run through? Enemy India? The borders will be surronded by enemy territory, itll cost alot just to finance Border defenses.

"There are many land lock countries in the world. Don't those countries survive? Indian government will be defeated and Khalistan will be liberated, so Khalsa will occupy the sea ports directly but Indian government will have access to it. Air planes can be used for trading also."

No alot of them dont. How will Khalistan control the seaports? I thought we only wanted Punjab? Where will the money for planes come from?

"Panj Pyare will be the leaders of Khalistan. Elections will be held every four years and people will choose Panj Pyare. These Panj Pyare will rule under the authority of Akaal Takhat Sahib. Every city will have Panj Pyare as its leader. There will be no bad leaders in Khalistan because when Khalsa Panth starts doing Naam Simran in the morning, it will gain spiritual power which no one will be able to destroy. Foundation of Khalistan will be laid upon the power of Naam Simran. Guru Gobind Singh Ji said "When Khalsa starts following the true path of the Guru Granth Sahib and abandons all the bad things, I will give them sovereignty." So when the time for Khalistan comes, every Sikh will be a true Sikh and there will be no bad people in Sikhism. Guru Ji said "Raaj Karega Khalsa Aakki Rahe Na Koe" which means Khalsa shall rule and there will be no one against Khalsa. Khalsa Raj (Khalistan) shall come for sure. Khalistan will be a true Khalsa Raj"

Politicians with morals?? haha! So this is actually a theocratic State? No bad leaders? How can we make sure of that? There will always be bad people everywhere, thats a duality of this world! This is not going to be a fairy tale world, itll have its share of crooked politicians and corrupt officials, just like our Gurudwaras but with more power!

"Now some general questions from Punjabi people. These are the people who are not Amritdhari. They don't practice Sikhism at all. They eat meat, drink alcohol, smoke and do everything that is prohibited by Gurus and yet they call themselves Sikhs. Before I go into their questions, I want to say that only an Amritdhari person is a Sikh. One who follows Guru's teaching is a Sikh and Khalistan is for Sikhs. Everyone will have religious freedom but people who commit adultery, smoke, drink alcohol etc. will not be allowed to live there because not only Sikhism but also all religions prohibit these things. "

So basically anyone who isnt Sikh/amrit dhari will be kicked out? Thats not religious freedom! What if a Muslim wants to eat his chicken? Deport him to Pakistan? What about the Christian who wants a sip of his wine? Exile him? This sounds more and more like a religious police state, another mass migration with more refugees! Doesnt sound like a pleasent, open, welcoming land of love!

"Mostly people refer to Gurdwaras in Pakistan but Pakistani Punjab will be part of Khalistan as well because the whole Punjab belongs to Sikhs. Sikhs have beaten Pakistan twice already so there would be no problem defeating it one more time."

So after a war with India, its on to Pakistan? Create a hostile Border all around? What about the Muslims there? Would Pakistan let its Capital fall so easily?Sikhs have beaten Pakistan twice? I didnt know that, I thought the Indian army gave a little help to, with all the tanks, guns, and fighter planes! Also why would India allow the Khalistani Government any power to land on their side of the border? Actually brother this only confused me more about Khalistan, gave no logical answers at all. Or made it clear that Khalistan if achieved would only lead to a civil war amongst ourselves.

Article I wrote four years ago (when I just graduated from high school) focuses more on the need of Khalistan rather than how to run it. Nonetheless, you need to clarify your position first before asking your questions:

What will be the political scheme of it? What will be some of the basic amendments in its constitution? Will it keep the seperation of "church and state", How about Civil Rights? How will the Hindus/Muslims be accordingly adjusted into the new Nation? How about the army, comletely volunteer? Major exports? Who will be the First President, will it be through free elections, or whoever had more power at the time of achievement? What will be some Basic MANDATORY rules the Khalistanis on this board want to see happen in the new nation?

Based on the above asked questions I can only make two assumptions:

1) You agree that Khalistan is a must but you are not sure how it will be managed. In this case, you should look at how more than 200 countries are being run today and how they face their challenges. Geography and economic classes will also help a great deal. So you put yourself in the position to provide answers.

2) You believe that there is no need for Khalistan but just for the heck of it you want to know how we (Khalistanis) will run our country. No offense, but this is strictly our business. I do not think anyone would want to write lengthy posts just to satisfy someone who doesn't support Khalistan to begin with. In this case you should study how other countries run and understand that Sikhs can adopt the same policies.

These are my two assumptions about you. I do not know which is true. If the first one is true then you should look for answers and share them with others so we all can work together and set better future plans for our country. Those who are willing to sacrifice for their country will sacrifice to keep it surviving. Those who wish to survive find solutions and face every challenge. We have too many examples to look at that will help us to run our country. If people who know something about economy, business and other areas that are necessary to run a country then they should provide the answers not ask questions. For example, if I am an electrical engineer and I ask others to tell me how to design a garage door opener what does that tell you about me? Simple, I am an <banned word filter activated> and don't know anything. I am the one who should provide such answers.

Now, if I don't know what it takes to run a country then shouldn't I study how other countries run? Shouldn't I study their policies, constitutions etc? Hopefully, you understand my point.

Finally, if my first assumption is correct then surely we can discuss your questions further otherwise it is a waste of time (in my opinion) as I have no interests in providing answers to someone who doesn't support our cause. Clarify your position first? Where do you stand?

I wrote this post in a serious manner and in no way I had the intentions to attack you. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh