Notice The Khanda?

lakhvir

Darbar Sahib is not a movie set and we wont' allow it to become one.

141459[/snapback]

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VAHEGUROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :@:@:@

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

141459[/snapback]

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

141490[/snapback]

They have used it to show some people visiting the Darbar Sahib. Nothing wrong with that. If they did a 20 minute bhangra show or 10 minute fight scene in the complex then yes that would be wrong.

I did not see any of you complaining when Raj Babbar was using the Darbar Sahib sarovar for the shooting of the Shaheed Udham Singh film or when Gurdas Mann was filming Ucha Dar Baba Nanak Da.

I bet if they had made a Gurdwara set in filmicity then you guys would also be complaining. Just no pleasing some people.

141459[/snapback]

141490[/snapback]

They have used it to show some people visiting the Darbar Sahib. Nothing wrong with that. If they did a 20 minute bhangra show or 10 minute fight scene in the complex then yes that would be wrong.

I did not see any of you complaining when Raj Babbar was using the Darbar Sahib sarovar for the shooting of the Shaheed Udham Singh film or when Gurdas Mann was filming Ucha Dar Baba Nanak Da.

I bet if they had made a Gurdwara set in filmicity then you guys would also be complaining. Just no pleasing some people.

141496[/snapback]

eh vi sahi gal ahh grin.gif

141459[/snapback]

VAHEGUROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :@:@ :D

141490[/snapback]

141496[/snapback]

One Word Comes to Mind ...BEADBI! WE EVEN TRIED TO STOP A FILM SHOOTING TAKIN PLACE IN SOUTHALL GURDWARA BUT THE COMITTEE....WHATEVERRR THEY ARE .......NO COMMENT!

And BTW CHECK THE TRAILER....SEE THE BEADBI AND THEN DECIDE WHAT ARE YOU!......GURU JI'S PUTH OR OTHERWISE!

Happy Viewing :@

:@ er.. penji treatening meee no.gifhug.gif

lol tongue.gif

141505[/snapback]

LOL.gif

All my threatening is focused on just one types.....

1. People doing ANY kinda Beadbi to MAHARAJ JI OR OUR PANTH....AND sadly! many of these are from the Panth!

vaheguroooo bhalla karan!

141459[/snapback]

VAHEGUROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :@:@ :D

141490[/snapback]

141496[/snapback]

One Word Comes to Mind ...BEADBI! WE EVEN TRIED TO STOP A FILM SHOOTING TAKIN PLACE IN SOUTHALL GURDWARA BUT THE COMITTEE....WHATEVERRR THEY ARE .......NO COMMENT!

And BTW CHECK THE TRAILER....SEE THE BEADBI AND THEN DECIDE WHAT ARE YOU!......GURU JI'S PUTH OR OTHERWISE!

141501[/snapback]

They all have their heads covered in the sarovar. I also do not see them wearing shoes, smoking or drinking alcohol in the sarovar so where is the beadbi ?

Was you there during the shooting ? Did you see them doing beadbi ? If yes then please tell us what beadbi was done. If not then stop making things up as telling lies is against Sikhi. If you insist on writing half truths then check out the basic princliples of Sikhi and decide what you are, Guru Ji's daughter or a liar !

How many wedding film makers have you stopped from shooting in a Gurdwara ? They do beadbi, they treat the Anand Karaj as a scene for a movie and ask for poses etc in front of Guru Ji.

Also stop writing in capitals. It is considered RUDE.

:@ er.. penji treatening meee no.gifhug.gif

lol tongue.gif

141505[/snapback]

LOL.gif

All my threatening is focused on just one types.....

1. People doing ANY kinda Beadbi to MAHARAJ JI OR OUR PANTH....AND sadly! many of these are from the Panth!

vaheguroooo bhalla karan!

141510[/snapback]

Please show the beadbi in this case.

141459[/snapback]

VAHEGUROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :@ :D :@

141490[/snapback]

141496[/snapback]

141501[/snapback]

They all have their heads covered in the sarovar. I also do not see them wearing shoes, smoking or drinking alcohol in the sarovar so where is the beadbi ?

Was you there during the shooting ? Did you see them doing beadbi ? If yes then please tell us what beadbi was done. If not then stop making things up as telling lies is against Sikhi. If you insist on writing half truths then check out the basic princliples of Sikhi and decide what you are, Guru Ji's daughter or a liar !

How many wedding film makers have you stopped from shooting in a Gurdwara ? They do beadbi, they treat the Anand Karaj as a scene for a movie and ask for poses etc in front of Guru Ji.

Also stop writing in capitals. It is considered RUDE.

141538[/snapback]

SAY nothing about my writing....THAS irrelevant....and necessary in certain situatuions to get ur POINT ACROSS......USUALLY me dont so THERE! :@

BEADBI....Now have u seen them running out like they on a beach or sumthin! vahegurooo...

AND the perosnal attacks to me...LIAR AND WHAT NOT......I dont care...I dont care if you call me anything (what are we?!!!) AS long as GURU MAHARAJ JI is not disrespected. PERIOD!