Notice The Khanda?

lakhvir

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the Khanda is in the bottom right hand corner about a cm away from the end and it is black and to the right of the T in ''2B or Not''.

Its not all shown on the poster, hope u found it now.

anyways, saw some of the trailer now, shows Golden Temple, and Nihangs.

I don't think it is made with any intention of dissing anyone but if it does so accidentally is different Q.

Fingers crossed, cant wait to see the film.

WaheguruJi Ka Khalsa. WaheguruJi Ki Fateh.

I may be over-reacting, and much too soon, too, but I can't help feel that way seeing yet another Bollywood movie coming up with a Sikh theme in it. I hope I am wrong in my fears (it would be a miracle for Bollywood to respect the Sikhs), but check out the link and see if you see our beloved Khanda on it:

http://www.rangdebasanti.net/

Your guess may be as good as mine on what they will project in the film. Let's hope Sikhs are not insulted yet again through the portrayal of the wrong image of our religion on Bollywood. I can never trust Bollywood to come clean and respect the Sikh sentiments.

Let's wait and see . . .

141340[/snapback]

Dooodoooodoooo.......

First Reaction to the trailer which i just saw couple seconds ago...wow...seems like a cool film might be a bit of a laugh etcetc.

THEN ......... :@ @

What the F*****... BEEP.......S****BEEP BEEP!!!!....are the IDIOTS DOING IN AMRITSARS HOLY SAROVAR ..... :@

AND THE NIHUNGS???!!!!! WHAS UP WITH THAT! :@

Don't take this TRAILER lightly, another ploy to downgrade our sikhi!!!

LET THEM JUST TRY!! v1.gif

the Khanda is in the bottom right hand corner about a cm away from the end and it is black and to the right of the T in ''2B or Not''.

Its not all shown on the poster, hope u found it now.

anyways, saw some of the trailer now, shows Golden Temple, and Nihangs.

I don't think it is made with any intention of dissing anyone but if it does so accidentally is different Q.

Fingers crossed, cant wait to see the film.

141398[/snapback]

Hanji I see it...Thanx, just hope they dont misuse Sikhi AGAIN ! no.gif

I may be over-reacting, and much too soon, too, but I can't help feel that way seeing yet another Bollywood movie coming up with a Sikh theme in it. I hope I am wrong in my fears (it would be a miracle for Bollywood to respect the Sikhs), but check out the link and see if you see our beloved Khanda on it:

http://www.rangdebasanti.net/

Your guess may be as good as mine on what they will project in the film. Let's hope Sikhs are not insulted yet again through the portrayal of the wrong image of our religion on Bollywood. I can never trust Bollywood to come clean and respect the Sikh sentiments.

Let's wait and see . . .

141340[/snapback]

Dooodoooodoooo.......

First Reaction to the trailer which i just saw couple seconds ago...wow...seems like a cool film might be a bit of a laugh etcetc.

THEN ......... :@ @

What the F*****... BEEP.......S****BEEP BEEP!!!!....are the IDIOTS DOING IN AMRITSARS HOLY SAROVAR ..... :@

AND THE NIHUNGS???!!!!! WHAS UP WITH THAT! :@

Don't take this TRAILER lightly, another ploy to downgrade our sikhi!!!

LET THEM JUST TRY!! v1.gif

141411[/snapback]

Sarovar teray pyo da ah? As far as im aware any1 can do ishnan. Whats the problem with using nihangs?? Seems like a film based in panjab and they've used clutural and religious clips nuthin wrong with it so chill out.

Actually sherepunjab, the Sarovar is MY piyo's.

Anyone can come with honest and spiritual intentions and bathe in my piyo's sarovar but when they want to come to make a commercial movie and do a "fake ishnaan" with various takes and faking the devotion, I'd say they are exploiting the sarovar and trivialising ishnaan there.

If someone doesn't have honest intentions and is doing the ishnan for show purposes and while doing it, they are blocking off the parkarma to honest pilgrims, they don't belong.

So as the proper sons and daughters of our piyo, we have a right to object.

Darbar Sahib is not a movie set and we wont' allow it to become one.

Actually sherepunjab, the Sarovar is MY piyo's. 

Anyone can come with honest and spiritual intentions and bathe in my piyo's sarovar but when they want to come to make a commercial movie and do a "fake ishnaan" with various takes and faking the devotion, I'd say they are exploiting the sarovar and trivialising ishnaan there.

If someone doesn't have honest intentions and is doing the ishnan for show purposes and while doing it, they are blocking off the parkarma to honest pilgrims, they don't belong.

So as the proper sons and daughters of our piyo, we have a right to object.

Darbar Sahib is not a movie set and we wont' allow it to become one.

141459[/snapback]

YEAH! WHAT HE SAID!

You don't mind nx people disrespectin one or our holiest of isthaans BUT I DO! GOT IT!

GOOOOOD!!!!!!! :@

From apne PIYO THAAN THAAN GURU GOBIND SINGH JI MAHARAJ DI KURI!!!!!! CHARDIKALAAAAAAAAAAA!!! JIKAAAARRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAA!