Sgpc

Talwinder Kaur

they never do...they need to elect me maaan!!! ive asked but dont why they dont allow me in ...... no.gif ....sumthing bout language barreirs and that you see...lollllllls

btw Welcome Talwinder to the house of mysteries.....

Altogether now ............vahegurooooooo :@

they never do...they need to elect me maaan!!! ive asked but dont why they dont allow me in ...... no.gif ....sumthing bout language barreirs and that you see...lollllllls

144105[/snapback]

LOL.gif they will never allow u....

cuz u will be sitting alwys in the langar hall.......bahahahahah

144105[/snapback]

LOL.gif they will never allow u....

cuz u will be sitting alwys in the langar hall.......bahahahahah

144108[/snapback]

haaaaawwwww :@

lolllllll LOL.gif

im laughing..............

coz its True!

Everyone please, lets keep the replies a bit serious and not turn every topic into a joke thread. Having said that SGPC in themselves are a joke. They are your local Gurdwara commettee on a large scale.

Desis in power think that they can do anything where as they are supposed to serve the people who elected them not rule them. Recent examples of Beadbi by the Punjab police of Guru Granth Sahib jee is another example of the state of punjab. If anyone saw Alpha news recently they will know about the Lathi charge by the police on Vegitable merchants who wanted to do akhand path. Some of these guys were carrying Guru ji's Bir on their head when you could see police hitting then with sticks and pushing them no.gif .

Punjab of all places should be a state where sikh principles are seen to be practised to the max but its a place whose occupants give sikhi a bad name. And i blame it on SGPC because had they done good parchar and worked hard for sikhi , punjab would be a better place and sikhs living outside india would not be facing some of the problems they do.

Everyone please, lets keep the replies a bit serious and not turn every topic into a joke thread. Having said that SGPC in themselves are a joke. They are your local Gurdwara commettee on a large scale.

Desis in power think that they can do anything where as they are supposed to serve the people who elected them not rule them. Recent examples of Beadbi by the Punjab police of Guru Granth Sahib jee is another example of the state of punjab. If anyone saw Alpha news recently they will know about the Lathi charge by the police on Vegitable merchants who wanted to do akhand path. Some of these guys were carrying Guru ji's Bir on their head when you could see police hitting then with sticks and pushing them  no.gif .

Punjab of all places should be a state where sikh principles are seen to be practised to the max but its a place whose occupants give sikhi a bad name. And i blame it on SGPC because had they done good parchar and worked hard for sikhi , punjab would be a better place and sikhs living outside india would not be facing some of the problems they do.

144114[/snapback]

okay paaji we will....save these for the fun section.....serious mode now.

one thing paaji its hard to keepserious with ur moving avatar<<<<lol..

me chup promise..loll :music: and btw laathi charge :@ ......thas just out of order!

I agree with amardeep. My view is that SGPC gone into politics, its sole purpose now is to support one political party to defeat another one for their personal benifits but not for sangat. Its not going out of control, but its already GONE/DEAD on it's pricple.s They are now in business with modern KAR SEWA babays who only travel in luxury BRAND new Cars/SUVS in punjab. SGPC is corrupt and they are taking advantage of poor "Pind/Shehar" sikhs who think that their donation to them is helping sangat.

ok.... the thing is POLITICS makes a person corrupt.... !!

only gursikhs... with gyaan of gurmat... can be in politics ...free frm corrupt ideas...

so... its ok to blame SGPC.... but blame goes to the ppl of punjab too.... who let these leaders to rule over them...

whtever is the reason... india is still democratic... public has the power.... but the public itself is uneducated!!

BADAL... anyone who atleast reads headlines... wud kno tht he is still popular... releasing some books... attending functions.... i mean he is still very very active in sikh politics....

although every one knows.. tht wht kinda sikh he is :@

i think sometimes.... y the situation is soooo bad in sikhi.... is guru ji testing us... for wht ...y??? .... its been soo many yrs.... sikhi is changing its outward look... so many contradictions arising.... i hope guruji... makes us all better gursikhs,,,, and then we can say...

united.gif

for the jokes.... i m srry mods.....plzzz smile now!!! :T: