Protest The Religious Extremism In Russia!

Rani

!!! WAHEGURUJEE KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JEE KI FATHE!!!

Dear brothers and sisters,

Please help these people.....They are not sikhs, but they are also believers of God...so please help them!

There are 60-70 million Krishna followers in Russia, around 10,000 in Moscow alone. The movement’s flourishing there," says the guru, who has even faced prosecution by the KGB, the former Russian intelligence agency.Many of his colleagues were jailed. Three of them, he recalls, died after being tortured. "We endured all sorts of hardships. We still face opposition from the orthodox Church in Russia. But we will not stop our mission".

Stop Religious Extremism in Russia,

Support temple Send Protest E-mail with Just One Click at: http://www.indiacause.com/cause/iv001_russia_temple.aspx

This is a gross violation of religious and human rights!

for more information: http://sheerni.blogspot.com/

shocked that the Archbishop would say such a thing..

In his recent letter to the Mayor of Moscow, the Archbishop of the Russian Orthodox Church described Lord Krishna as "an evil demon, the personified power of hell opposing God," and "a livid lascivious youth". The Archbishop further requested the Mayor to ban construction of the proposed Krishna temple in Moscow saying it would otherwise become "an idolatrous disgrace erected for the glory of wicked and malicious ‘god’ Krishna .

shocked that the Archbishop would say such a thing..

In his recent letter to the Mayor of Moscow, the Archbishop of the Russian Orthodox Church described Lord Krishna as "an evil demon, the personified power of hell opposing God," and "a livid lascivious youth". The Archbishop further requested the Mayor to ban construction of the proposed Krishna temple in Moscow saying it would otherwise become "an idolatrous disgrace erected for the glory of wicked and malicious ‘god’ Krishna .

145049[/snapback]

yes i was also shocked...its kalyug

sad.gif

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Thanks sister for this post, i wasnt aware about this.

Im shoked too about this, even though not being a Hindu, i still feel for them, they are still God's children, and they have a right to practise their faith just as much as us, Christians, Muslims, Zorastrians etc.

That is pure igronance of the archibishop, and yet he holds so much religious athority.

Its weird that he calls Jesus Christ God with Christs idols,

yet when Hindus call Krishna God, its all of a sudden idolatorus.

Once again sister thanks for making us aware of this.

Thanks sister for this post, i wasnt aware about this.

Im shoked too about this, even though not being a Hindu, i still feel for them, they are still God's children, and they have a right to practise their faith just as much as us, Christians, Muslims, Zorastrians etc.

That is pure igronance of the archibishop, and yet he holds so much religious athority.

Its weird that he calls Jesus Christ God with Christs idols,

yet when Hindus call Krishna God, its all of a sudden idolatorus.

Once again sister thanks for making us aware of this.

145129[/snapback]

I really can't believe that this is happening in Europe...In France you got the turban issue and in russia you got the archibishop who dont like the krishna believers

sad.gif