Can Gurbani Cure Diseases

Do you believe that Gurbani has the power to cure diseases  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe that Gurbani has the power to cure diseases

• Yes it can, there is nothing that Bani cannot do
    • No Bani caanot cure diseases
    • Help!! im not sure!!!

The bamari in question is depression, Gurbani will give you inner strength to fight your demons. That is the biggest killer in the sikh/punjabi/asain community. Your views and expectations are unreal. I say again don't ask what guru sant sahib can give you but what you can give to your brother and sister............. AKA.............. SIMRAN

gurrbani is hope,enlightenment,faith,strength and many more but not a magical cure. It can't cure a few but ignore the many. A lot of our illnesses are caused by US, by listening to gurbani we become better people, and can prevent things like war,famine,disease etc........... your heart is true and your faith is strong but don't put yourself out there to be shot at.

i dont understand when you say "pain is us," it sounds as if your a sponge waiting to absorb everyones rubbish. PLEASE DONT, true sikhi is about being mentally and phyiscaly strong, having the will to say no and turning to gurbani for inspiration and comfort. Our karma is one of happiness and content if this goes out of balance than we have our gurbani,

NO,NO.NO.............Gurbani can not cure disease. Gurbani is their to give you strength and courage. Im sick of people who ask such stupid questions, its like asking can Gurbani help me win the lottery. Ask what you can do for the Guru Sant Sahib, not what it can do for you. I feel for all the suffering in the world and its very wrong,starvation,war,disease etc......... but in most, if not all, MAN is to blame, so MAN can sort it out. The Guru Sant Sahib will give you the strength and courage. Guru has given you the precious gift of life, search the Gurbani on how you can make a difference to your brothers and sisters, maybe become a Doctor!

Over the next few months i will join in these discussions and try and bring in some plain talking honesty to the forum.

I am sick of people who come on here and talk down to others as if, they are the most prestige person in the world. Your majesty, can I speak of your ignorance or will this peasant be struck down by your slaves hand as your hand is too holy to strike such a lowly peasant like me? Your majesty, your ignorance is so great how do I speak of such blind intellect? A God this peasant prays too is not limited in strength or power as you are ignorant king. The Creator gives to those who he chooses and takes from those who deny his limitless ability, ignorant king. His gifts are countless and his power is not controlled by the three worlds or by the 5 forces of darkness as you are ignorant king. To those, who he grants his mercy are freed from the darkness, silent world, and speechless tongue. The one's who can't move even a toe are given the power to walk for the first time. My God, thee God is not limited in any sense. Those fools who cannot see God is Gurbani and Gurbani is God will surely finish themselves and their lineage. My God is not limited to an ignorant king's mind as a dog is to it's bark.

People like you is why i joined! How many brothers and sisters have turned away from our sikhi because of people like you! Your a self confessed scholar and your views are intimidating ! You complicate Sikhi and condemn people who may have a lesser undersatnding . We are put on this earth to help one another and help those sikhs who have lost their way, all you do is push them even further way............. Gurbani is there to be shared and to take inspiration from.......... its not the magical answer to stop people beating their wives,drinking alcohol,smoking,adultery, intimidating, forcing views on others less educated, condemn those who have made mistakes..........the list goes on.............. it gives us strength to face our problems head on............ it makes us question ourselves and fight our inner demons and enemies, it allows us to be brave and make the right decisions and even braver when we make the wrong ones! Don't hide behind quotes, come back with plain honest talking............... that way more people can join in ..........BY THE WAY I NEVER TALK DOWN TO OTHERS BECAUSE I NEVER JUDGE, I JUST SHARE MY OPINION! I LEAVE THAT TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU. I

People like you is why i joined! How many brothers and sisters have turned away from our sikhi because of people like you! Your a self confessed scholar and your views are intimidating ! You complicate Sikhi and condemn people who may have a lesser undersatnding . We are put on this earth to help one another and help those sikhs who have lost their way, all you do is push them even further way............. Gurbani is there to be shared and to take inspiration from.......... its not the magical answer to stop people beating their wives,drinking alcohol,smoking,adultery, intimidating, forcing views on others less educated, condemn those who have made mistakes..........the list goes on.............. it gives us strength to face our problems head on............ it makes us question ourselves and fight our inner demons and enemies, it allows us to be brave and make the right decisions and even braver when we make the wrong ones! Don't hide behind quotes, come back with plain honest talking............... that way more people can join in ..........BY THE WAY I NEVER TALK DOWN TO OTHERS BECAUSE I NEVER JUDGE, I JUST SHARE MY OPINION! I LEAVE THAT TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU. I

You start your first post off here by yelling at members as a Nazi soldier yelled at the jews to tell them they are worthless. Yet you want to proclaim to be the savior of the Sikhs? Not only this, but in another topic you make an announcement, how you are the one who will bring honesty to this forum? Where do you get off writing this cr*ap? You should be glad I did not rip another one in you from both ends. You don't have an ounce of respect or knowledge on Gurbani. You are worse than the atheist proclaiming there is no God. At least they are open with their beliefs. You are a rat hiding your true beliefs and trying to convince other Sikhs your retard beliefs are Sikhi. Go worship your limited, dumb, arrogant, ignorant, God in the rat hole you climbed out of. You have no substance to bring to this forum.

Anyone actually interested in this topic can go directly to Gurbani and find out for themselves. I will try to prepare a post on what Gurbani says on this topic and bring different tuks, panktis, and shabads forward to present a whole picture of this complex puzzle. The answer is Gurbani can cure diseases, but the understanding behind the answer is complex and not easy to explain.

You start your first post off here by yelling at members as a Nazi soldier yelled at the jews to tell them they are worthless. Yet you want to proclaim to be the savior of the Sikhs? Not only this, but in another topic you make an announcement, how you are the one who will bring honesty to this forum? Where do you get off writing this cr*ap? You should be glad I did not rip another one in you from both ends. You don't have an ounce of respect or knowledge on Gurbani. You are worse than the atheist proclaiming there is no God. At least they are open with their beliefs. You are a rat hiding your true beliefs and trying to convince other Sikhs your retard beliefs are Sikhi. Go worship your limited, dumb, arrogant, ignorant, God in the rat hole you climbed out of. You have no substance to bring to this forum.

I thought trolling was ilegal? Honestly its this type of ignorance that saddens me......... scream,shout,swear,mention other gods and even mention the word retard & then make up stories to add drama to your post.......the list goes on........ you can't be sikh, what are you a infiltrator? Your nothing more than a coward who has nothing genuine to offer............best stick to your pub politics as you obviously have no respect for anyones views or opinions........ in fact a rat has more substance than you! i say again Gurbani is a source of strength and courage...........