1313 Akhand Path Sahibs For Sarbat Da Palah!

ah this is so funny that we get accused of sticking up for our demi God whoever that may be as it aint Baba Maan Singh Ji thats for sure.

yet all u lot come here and complain abt him and thats ok cos its u and ur view is right and no one else has the right to put across their views.

as for multiple Akhand Paths being same as Brahmins reading Gita like that, lol thats silly-Brahmins sleep at night so i will assume u sleep during the day- cant do anything a hindu would can we?

and lol what makes anyone tyhink that pro sant ppl dont believe in Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib JI .

We believe in Guru JI a lot more than u can think and that is why we love Guru JI's sants as well.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Kurtas,

As i have previously mentioned everyone can have which ever opinion they may have.

You say you havent followed Baba Ji, nobody is asking for you too, But if you have issues then why not approach them in person when they arrive!!

Have you just realised your issues since the last time they Baba Ji here or not.?

Veer i cannot convince you and similarly you or anyone else cannot convince me,so why not accept this and realise regardless of whatever you say or do nothing will change. It is of no problem what so ever if you do not believe or follow Baba Ji.......But instead of moaning do something!!!!

If you think i am in Love with Baba Ji and not Our Beloved Guru Ji then, so be it i cannot persuade you regardless anyway. Infact do not worry about me and who i love just have some time to carry out what ive said to do....that doesnt mean i am criticising you, just implies check out some of the Sewa and people who have chanegd throughout the world via Parchaar of Baba Ji but Ultimate Blessing of Dhan Guru Granth Sahib Ji..

Veer Sall Ji,

I do not have a video of Baba Ji doing Langar di Sewa, but i sure will make one the next time i visit Baba Ji.

You state: I agree his parchar affects thousands, from those thousands there will be ones who for he will be a stepping stone and they will go further and delve in Sikhe. However if he followed puratan Guru Sahibans' and their way of akand paats along with small changes above I'v mentioned then it be much cooler and there would be further greatness and ekta within the panth.

Brother you have a point, some people will regard Baba Ji as a stepping Stone, but this will be for obvious reasons....Bit like the example given be k198k Ji.

Brother if you think Baba Ji should change certain things which you have mentioned then great, do Ardaas that such things do change. My point is very similar to your last line:

"further greatness and ekta within the panth"

Thank You Veer Ji, FURTHER GREATNESS and EKTA WITHIN THE PANTH, one major think Baba Ji has taught me over the past 12 years is that we should ALL unite as a Panth, not assume things we havent seen and only heard as word of mouth.......We should work together in aiming for FURTHER GREATNESS, not subdivide ourselves into little Panth Categories.

It is for this reason im a glad that this topic has allowed you to acknowledge such a thing Veer Ji.

Im sorry if this post isnt within your ideal perception but this refers to all my Brothers and Sister reading, We should Unite and learn to uphold Such Sewa being carried out for Sarbat Da Palla, whether it is Baba Ji doing it or somebody else for that matter.

Hum Nahi Chunge Bura Nahi Koi

We are not good and nobody is Bad.......

SARBAT DA BHALLA.

LETS START PRACTISING AS WELL AS WISHING FOR OT

SARBAT DA BHALLA everytym i see the worldof gurunanak user saying this yet NO1 IS LISUNING. THEY R MORE INTERESTED IN RUMOURS/CUSSING SANT/wotever u wana call it

IT DUS MY HEAD IN.. CANT U JUST SHUT UP?!

4 + pages of wat? USELESS ESSAYS TO POINT OUT ME ME ME. ONLY IM RIGHT YUP IM RIGHT

I call dat ego :)

btw.. as worldofgurunanak user kept saying

SARBAT DA BHALLA

But knowing u lot, ull ignore it..

neways.. fanx 4 reading.

HOPE u dont ignore it dis time.

Veer Rocky Singh,

I could not agree with you more........Your views are so simple but yet so effective!

how can you diss some one doing 1313 Akhand Paths. ?

Could all you people doubting do it? and organzie it ?

why put the people down who could ?

is it jealousy ?

You should respect cause it done for every one on this earth and your a part of it !

How Can you question that all the pathees in one room will be making so much noise and that the gurbani will not make sense.

First go There n see for ur selfs to assume ne fing.

Waheguru Kirpa That atleast some one is doing 1313 Akhand Paths for The Sake of the world "sarbat da bhala".

Boleee Sonihaaalll Sat Sri Akal.

As veer K Singh Ji stated, lets practice instead of just wishing!!!!

SARBAT DA PULLA.

Gurfateh

H4INDER Veer Jeeo,

You quoted:

"Brother you have a point, some people will regard Baba Ji as a stepping Stone, but this will be for obvious reasons....Bit like the example given be k198k Ji.

Brother if you think Baba Ji should change certain things which you have mentioned then great, do Ardaas that such things do change. My point is very similar to your last line:

"further greatness and ekta within the panth"

Thanks for your comments I will humbly do ardaas for the above and ask everyone else on this thread to do the same , my final marks on this thread.

Thanks for your participation and time..

May Guru Granth Sahib Jee provide us with further understanding and ekta and united chardi kala and overcome all differences.

K198K Ji,

>>Without taking sides, you dont really have basis for your criticism,

Without taking sides LOL.gif . Like H4RINDER you also have limited yourself to topics on Pehowe wale. Why is this ? Do other topics relating to Sarbat Da Bhalla not concern you ?

So when you going to post on any other Panthic matters ?

You remind me of those people who tried to justify the beadbi at the Guru Ghar in Leamington. They have also now vanished never to post on this forum again. I expect you and H4RINDER will also take a sabatical until a topic concerning your "Sant" appears again. It is a such a shame that you do not expend the same energy when the true Sant, Guru Mahraj is subject to beadbi.

>>The singhs who you met, would maybe like to comment on the video of Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji.

Perhaps you could get a few films of true mahan Gursikh like Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji who followed to the letter what our Guru Ji taught and show this to your buddies like H4RINDER .

>>Its a bit like saying if you are seriously ill, and a doctor advises you which medication to take and then does treatment for you......Regardless of anything after your own health you would surely uphold the doctor if people began accusing with false unjustifiable remarks!

Why go to an uneducated village quack when we have the supreme dotor our Guru Granth Sahib Ji to help us ?

As for Rocky's comments :

>>how can you diss some one doing 1313 Akhand Paths. ?

>>Could all you people doubting do it? and organzie it ?

So should we ignore the Rehat Maryada ?

Do you think it would be ok to ignore the Rehat Maryada and have say pig roasts at a Gurdwara ?

Kurtas,

Veer Ji, why are you worrying about me or anyone else who hasnt posted before on other topics.........Brother Worry about yourself!!!

Like i have said on a number of occassions if its not one thing its another.....before it was Baba Ji, and now its 'we dont post', dont worry Veer Ji, Lets that someone above you take care of the circumstances.

You said : Why go to an uneducated village quack when we have the supreme dotor our Guru Granth Sahib Ji to help us ?

Well Brother what does that make you? I suppose an uneducated village quack who cannot even quack....lol

Why contiune with the same argument, like you have in your past few posts about how we do not post.........Dont worry.........Worry about yourself!!!!!

If you have issues with Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji then as soon as they arrive in UK, ill email you or leave me your number so that i can call you. You can then approach Baba Ji with the Singhs you mentioned earlier and Ask as many questions as you feel neccessary.....Make a note of all the issues and bring them along.

Brother i dont mean to be horrible or criticise in any way, but this argument could go on forever between me and you.....We could continue arguing and then the Topic would get closed.......Furthermore when something else was posted about Baba Ji, we would again be in the exactly same situation.......Arguing back and forth.

So why not get over the issues or approach Baba Ji when they come, in the mean time lets work towards what My Veer Sall Ji has Stated:

May Guru Granth Sahib Jee provide us with further understanding and ekta and united chardi kala and overcome all differences.

Veer Ji's words honestly could not be put any better!!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Dharna are wrong. Doesn't matter who did it. isher Singh or Misher Singh or Nand Singh or Band Singh. Doesn't matter. Dharna are wrong.

Akaal Takht clearly summoned the ragis to Akaal Takht who were singing kachi dharnas but they failed to summon the babas because Badal and company need votes, money and division and need to keep their owl straight (ooloo sidda rakhna).h