Punjab Police Torture Brother Of Kcf (panjwar)

sarblohsingh2004

Thanks Bilja for your power trip. I never INSULTED khalistan if you read it carefully, and I will never insult sikhi. However if I say some some harsh words to a friend of yours who shares your fanatic beliefs then Im moderated, haha thats fine brother. You sure turn a blind eye when someone blatantly insults another religion, but for some reason you ldont mind attacks against other peoples faiths. Your not a superior to me and I wont bend over for you, I wont apologize for what I said, I find it hard to swallow when someones accuses me of being a Indian Governments supporter, or calls the Indian Sarkar my masters, why didnt you moderate that? The onesideness is shown though, ahah typical. Dont worry Bilja do what you need to to satisfy yourself, Im here to learn about Sikhi and discuss, you however want to simply promote politics, have fun I stay the same Gurfateh

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest militant singh
they were brought to america on ships from africa, their homeland is africa.  Punjab is our homeland.  it's convenient for you to be ignorant when you want to be.  Blacks were being beaten in south africa when gandhi was there so what made indians want their own homeland?  i bet the british said what you said to indians right?

you were pretty offended by people mocking the sikhs wearing a tilak on their heads but when your people are tortured your pretty understanding.  typical.

147432[/snapback]

Punjab is the homeland of Hindus, Muslims, Christians as well as Sikhs. India was colonized by british Punjab was not. The need for Khalistan in not there simply because one man was tortured, that is a issue that should be taken to the courts, not a legitimate cause for secession. The only thing Im against is fanaticisim, which is the only thing that seems to come out of your mouth, typical.

147533[/snapback]

U CONFUSED MAN HOMELAND OF THE MUSLIMS ????????????????????????ISNT THAT SAUDI ARABIA MECCA -CHRISTAIN HOMELAND - IN THE 'HOLY LAND' ISREAL. HINDU HOMELAND INDIA------NOT ------ PANJAB QUOTE;;;;''''The need for Khalistan in not there simply because one man was tortured,END QUOTE'' The 1 man tortuered is jus another in millions upon millons killed by the Indian state i fail 2 see y u dont see this y u even on this forum if u dont know about the sikh history of the past 25 yrs????

Guest militant singh
"Internet Khalistani Club"

LOL.gif

like i said people who know me personally know it's not an iternet thing.  peace.  i'm not paranoid, just careful.

peace.

BTW: if you weren't so out of touch with sikh issues you would kow the khalistani movement is a real movement which is not dead, as your indian masters have you believe.  For people like you it is some internet joke but khalistan is  areality buddy and there are millions of sikhs who support it, IN REAL LIFE.

Ok enough with this, if you have something to say to me then just email me and lets stop turning this thread into a personal duel.  this thread is about an innocent 65 year old sikh who has been tortured for no reason.

147974[/snapback]

The revolution is very close the Gurus Khalsa wont be put dwn 4 long INDIAN GOVT WONT KNWO WHAT HIT EM LOL.gif