Bibi Ashupreet Kaur In Southall - Saturday Evening

sher_panjabi

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vaaheguroojeekaakhaalsaa

vaaheguroojeekeefatheh!!!

the keertan last night was amazing... i wish i had taken pictures but i am so dumb that i left my camera in the middle of the sangat and couldn't find it for most of the program until manvir singh helped me find it :):

it was so awesome to have darshan of so many chardi kala gursikhs... the keertan was beautiful... i always see these gursikhs in the pictures from camps and smagams and now i had the opportunity to see them in person - i felt very blessed

guru jee is so beautiful...

vaaheguroo jee kaa khaalsaa

vaaheguroo jee kee fathehhhhhh!!!!!!

Thanks to Dhan Guroo Granth Sahib Jee and Guroo Pyarie Sangat who came down from all across the country, Midlands, Birmingham and blessing us all with such a great memorable experience. Thank you also to the jathas from India (bibi Ashupreet Kaur and jatha) and sangats from other countirs such as Canada, etc. Keertan was beautiful and greatly uplifting. d_oh.gif

Thank you to everyone for there seva it was much appreciated. We hope sangat will continue to come to the Youth Keertan darbars on the Last Saturday of Every month from.

The sweet Sikhi Team hope to put up images, an more very soon. Keep your eyes open wide :)

London Sikhi Week 2, Comming in March!

Miss it Miss out!!

Sweet Sikhi on Panjab Radio Every Sunday 6-8pm www.panjabradio.co.uk

Youth Kirtan Darbar last night was A M AAAzingggg!!!! Vaheguroo..so many sangats darshan.....Guru kirpa karan the programmes get more and more bigger!

rsingh pajee i did feel a flash in front of my eyes...hope u didnt get a funny one of me....Lollllllllllll.........I forgot my digicam at home.. no.gif ..so have told sangat to check out your guys sites on my blog to see em.....But we guna have em and audios here so koool!!

Can't wait for nx smagam.....!!!!!!!!!!! :) vaheguroooo jee.

Chardikala programme. Bit disappointed by the microphone stands and the fact I couldn't figure out how to put the volume higher. Chalo.

Its amazing how its such a big Gurdwara but so few microphone stands. At first the microphones were practically dead - then they suddenly came on full power. Chalo, its all good :)

Thanks for everyone coming. If anyone didnt get a chance to do Kirtan then bhul chuk maaf... please drop lovesikhi@hotmail.com an email and we will sort out for next month :@