My Punj Has A Girlfriend And Is A Perve

warrior_kaur

what should the Sangat do in a situation where there one of the Punj Pyara's are having a girlfriend+boyfriend relationship? some people know now that there is a certain person who will not be named who is doing this seva in the Punj yet has a girlfriend. He is from Coventry in UK and has been in the Amrit Sanchar doing these Seva even whilst having a girlfriend at the same time. its very serious and many people have seen the two of them together infact they have even admitted, to one or two, other people that they are going out. There is much more bad things but that will be kept off the internet. if we try to tell one of hes close friends they just say "stop doing nindia" so what can we do. This person is seen a " CHARDI KALA" by a lots of people so they refuse to believe it but it is quite obvious.

149277[/snapback]

Name the Gurdwara please and also when you took amrit from this person.

This is totally manmat.  How can someone do punj pyare de seva, if they have no jeevan.  If you lust on girls, that means you have no jeevan or naam kamai.  You have to start again from the start.  How can you do punj de seva if you have no kamai and spirtuality to transfer into the amrit.  I am totally gob-smaked that these things can happen and action should be taken on these individuals.  Having a girlfriend, especially whilst you are amritdhari is not acceptable.  Parents or elder gursikh should find you future partner, not the individual himself.

149307[/snapback]

Quite funny this. This person was your panj originally, before re taking amrit as you had jooth of your parents? But amazingly, you had jooth of others on a coach to london (who were not amritdhari..)

Sory if that offends you, but you yourself who talk so much about Sikhi to others and the importance of naam should maybe take one look at the person you talk of and the way Bani influences his life.

Hope maharaj has some serious mercy on you.

Personally.. I am very against on topics like this.. Warrior Phaenjee pls don't mind me nor take this post personally.. BUT whatever it is this is definately not good way, in fact its the sheep way by discussin situations like this online. Without any proof shown to public (nor i say they should) how easily we starting to defame another singh's personality... I don't care who and what kind of guy he is.. But this is definately shouldn't be us to talk about the character of another person's private life. As Sher Khalsa said.. Talking like this on forums ain't gonna solve anything.. Guys.. don't throw dirt on someone else just because u hear it from someone else.. Learn from our history !