What Did They Want?

sikha

Sath shri akal

im a bit confused...

what did jarnail want? did he want a sikh state, or did he want more freedom and respect of human rights to the sikhs..

and if it was not jarnail who wanted the khalistan, who was it then?

and did jarnail want the demands from the anandpur resolution to be completed, or did he want the demands from the morcha in 1982

Is it Sant Jarnail SINGH Ji Bhindranwale that ur asking about?

Just so that its clear who ur asking about.

150330[/snapback]

yeah...if its Sant Jernail Singh Ji [bhindra(n) wale] then please at least use "Singh Ji" after his name if not "Sant" in the begining. :TH:

Sant Jarnail Singh JI Bhindranwale, as far as I am aware, wanted an independent state ONLY if India continued to treat Sikhs like they were nothing, with no rights etc.

As far as I remmeber, they said that when Sri Harmandir Sahib is attacked if it is attacked then that will lay the foundation stone for Khalistan.

I think all Sikhs just wanted to have rights and if not then Khalistan, Sant Ji I think spoke for most 'SIKHS'.

Sath shri akal

im a bit confused...

what did jarnail want? did he want a sikh state, or did he want more freedom and respect of human rights to the sikhs..

and if it was not jarnail who wanted the khalistan, who was it then?

and did jarnail want the demands from the anandpur resolution to be completed, or did he want the demands from the morcha in 1982

150324[/snapback]

First of all, NEVER refer to Sant Jee the way you did, at the VERY least a "SINGH" in the name, I don't understand why some people think they can refer to such Mahaan Soorme in such ways, I doubt if anyone here was even 0.000000(x1000).1 the SINGH Sant Jee was.

But I suppose it's another one of them "newbies" with the sudden weird random questions...

...There is so much information out there, go to Panthic events and you will learn, but to cut it short...

SANT BABA JARNAIL SINGH JEE KHALSA BHINDRANWALE only asked for the most simple rights of Sikhs as they were being treated as second class citizens, YES he wanted more freedom and human rights for Sikhs in India.

The Dharam Yudh Morcha in 1982 you talk of was to get the Sree Anandpur Sahib Jee Resolution to be accepted and implemented by the governent, it was the same thing!

Sant Jee never asked for Khalistan. They did say not to make the mistake the Singhs made during Independence and if Khalistan is ever offered to us, to take it, but they will not demand for it. Sant Jee said that if the government wants Sikhs to live with them as brothers and sisters, they must be treated in the same way as equal citizens of society. They did say that the day the government attacked Sree Harmandar Sahib Jee, it will be that day the foundation stone for Khalistan will be laid!

So, no one asked for it, the government asked us to ask for it by proving that we are not wanted in India as we are second class citizens by attacking such a Holy place of worship, burning our unreplacable literature, dozens of other Gurdwara's at the same time...Burning Sree Guroo Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj...Killing THOUSANDS of innocent people.....etc etc the list goes on...............

I hope this helps a little, but the full story would fill up pages and pages, and it is up to you to learn exactly what happened and not just read the "Tribune" or "Hindustani Times"...etc and I hope you will appreciate the fact to refer to "Jarnail" as you did - as - SANT BABA JARNAIL SINGH JEE KHALSA BHINDRANWALE!

d_oh.gifVaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif

wow..thanks..i learned a lot from that ..

i dont realy know that much about him, i know more about the incidents and what happend on june 6. 1984, but i liked your answer..thank you bro..

i am writing an essay on 20 pages about the operation blue star, and that is why im asking these questions.

do you have any quotes of him? words he have said where he talks about humanrights, and good deeds etc.... something i can use in my report to describe what kind of man he was..

sath shri akal

Waheguru jee ka khalsa

Waheguru jee ki fateh,

The first quote I learned from my grandpa by Sant Jarnail Singh Jee khalsa BHINDRANWALE was: "Amrit Sako,Bani Pahdo,Gursikh Bano" and One of the famous quotes sant jee said was "Pysical Death I do not fear, Death of conscience is a sure death". I hope it helps and If you want to learn about anyone, I dont care who it is atleast say his FULL NAME veer jee,But sant jee was a real hardcore singh that we cant even dream of being so next time be careful.Veer jee u haven't learned anything yet about bluestar if u read M S Nijjar,the only way u would learn alot if u were there with sant jee.Pul chuk maaf.I kind of talk alot.

FATEH JEE

wow..thanks..i learned a lot from that ..

i dont realy know that much about him, i know more about the incidents and what happend on june 6. 1984, but i liked your answer..thank you bro..

i am writing an essay on 20 pages about the operation blue star, and that is why im asking these questions.

do you have any quotes of him? words he have said where he talks about humanrights, and good deeds etc.... something i can use in my report to describe what kind of man he was..

sath shri akal

150372[/snapback]