What Did They Want?

sikha

CAN WE PLEASE HAVE THE TITLE OF THIS TOPIC MODERATED.

At least put in Singh Ji.

Thank you in advance.

151115[/snapback]

????????????? the abovepost made a point, please mods change it, some respect to our great Shaheeds!

151228[/snapback]

Admin has very nicely changed it. :TH:

d_oh.gifVaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif

I really dont understand some people here going on about not showing respect to the great Sikhs? The member wanting to know about Sant Ji is respecting him enough, he would want to know about Sant Ji opossed to any ordinary person off the street because they respect Sant Ji.

And adding all these titles to the front of peoples names, heres what I think about it, say for example someone came to see Guru Gobind Singh ji but the person mistakedly calls him Gobind you really think Guru ji would be getting angry at his disciple and saying "you can only see me if you call me Guru" wouldnt that just be Haumai (ego)?

Words show a great deal of respect. For example, if someone meets your father in a public place and he says to you "I met teri maa da khasam" instead of "I met your father" how would you feel? Both comments refer to the same person but the words change everything. Regardless of the titles, at least the full name must be written.

thannks for changing that admin.

the the poster who said that no one shud be offended, well i dont think the person would be offended perhaps BUT the ppl around who respect them would not tolerate someone speaking like that.

BTW no one said the topic starter dont respect but that they need to show it too.

Bijla Singh - no comment :lol:

I recommend reading "Struggle for Justice" by Ranbir singh. A quick search got me this:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/096728741...glance&n=283155

(didnt look hard enough for one on amazon.co.uk)

Theres an excellent starting section which goes through what happened in the years leading up to the Indian regime's invasion of sri darbar sahib. The rest are translations of Sant jee's speeches. You can also download these speeches from various websites eg www.gursikhijeevan.com.

"Sikha" show some respect and us Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindrawale's full name some people drop the "sant" part but you just took the mick do you have a problem with Sant Jee or something?

150431[/snapback]

alright STOP IT! get over it... not everyone on the forums is as knowledgable as you guy's. Why do you ask nicely rather than blasting everyones head off :lol:

150703[/snapback]

dont worry there are some people here who grab any oppurtunity possible to show how much authority they have and how much they know, they dont think of it as educating someone politely but instead grabbing an opportunity for putting others down

Is it Sant Jarnail SINGH Ji Bhindranwale that ur asking about?

Just so that its clear who ur asking about.

150330[/snapback]

was sarcasm or rudeness really neccessary here?The person is politely come on these forums asking about Sant Jarnail Singh ji and the first thing you do is criticise him not even slightly but full on , the worst thing was that you even knew who he was talking about.