Have You Checked This Before?

Guest SatwantBeantKehar

That is definetly the best website i've ever seen. Just have a look -

-- Sikhs want to create a separate theocracy, Khalistan (Land of the Pure), in the Punjab region of India. Many heed the late extremist preacher Jarnail Bhindranwale, who taught his followers that they have a "religious duty to send opponents to hell." Throughout the 1980s they sporadically murdered Hindus to accomplish this goal. In 1984, after Sikh guards riddled prime minister Indira Gandhi with 50 bullets, Hindus went on a rampage that killed 5,000 Sikhs in three days. Mobs dragged Sikhs from homes, stores, buses and trains, chopping and pounding them to death. Some were burned alive; boys were castrated.

http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/jam...aught/holy.html

Having had heard or read most of the "extremist preacher's" speaches - I didn't find any such statement - though I did hear him encourage Hindus to becomre good Hindus..

Or am I out in the woods?

Chalo, just shows how enutral and secular they are :)

EDITED-

Hinduism (with its thousands of sects - including the Sikh religion that believes in one God and no caste system - and its most famous "heretical" offshoot Buddhism). All of them boast millions of followers from all walks of life. Who can predict what next seedling of faith will blossom into a full blown religion with "millions of followers from all walks of life?"

How neutral?

A link talking about a geezer who converted to Christianity, and narrates miracles that occured wacko.gif and how he later followed a Swedish man with dodgy views :@ @

http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/ed_...erience.html#79

Talk about confused person..