Murder Unveiled

Heera Singh

I'd have thought it would be something good that they still had an iota of something good inside of them, which compelled them to continue to attend the Guruduaara Sahib.

We're all sitting here saying that we talk too much, and don't do anything. I don't see how that's going to get you any further in getting something done.

bhull chuk maaf

Waheguru Jee Kaa Khaalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murder shouldn't even be a choice for the parents. If they have the mentality that they are superior to him simply because they have more money, then surely they could have just disowned her..but murder???

Every parent has an ideal of what their son or daughter in law should be like and for many families this is very much related to the 'status' of the other party. But 'murder' should never be an option in situations where parents disagree.

As for them continuing to go Gurdwara..they could be going:

* to keep up a pretence of being good 'Sikhs'

* to ask for forgiveness

But if they have always been regulars at the Gurdwara, one could ask 'do they actually follow any of the teachings of our Gurus?' In instructing the murder of another it doesn't appear as though these people are 'God fearing' people.

Yeah my sister’s history teacher asked her questions regarding the movie… he asked

“ did the parents murdered her because she didn’t marry a turbaned men?? And that if you guyz do arranged marriages.. and would you get killed if your marriage wasn’t arranged ( meaning you go find a guy/girl on your own)?? .. he also asked some other questions as well that were deep into the culture… but yea.. my sister came home and told my mom that he was asking me questions like this…it was a bit odd… :lol:

well she said that its not technically... "an arrnaged marriage.. we only do arranaged marriages if we need help finding a suitable perosn.. and NO.. tht gurl wasn't murdered beacsue she married a turban guy.. but she married some1 her parenst didn't want.. adn she back stabbed her parenst by not letting them now who she was marrying.. and then she went on with teh definition on what a sikh is.. adn what u punjbi perosn is (differences).. so yeha.. but if you want more info.. i can ask her... :TH:

.. but weird tho.. when something liek thsi happens to gorey ppl.. they dont go into it as deep as they do if it happnes to a different culture... :lol: @

yes disguised goras dont but that coz they don kill their kids if they get married to a person against their wishes, they just look down on the person and do all they can to embarrass that person on the dinner table.

we like to pik up the knife from the dinner table and use it creatively.

And I think what TeraRoop11 bhenji has said is very interesting so thanks bhenji for sharing ur thoughts with us.