Job For Sikhs In Punjab..

S1ngh

Hey.. i have one job offer for anyone who is willing to work as a part time. Job is to translate stuff from English to punjabi. It will be more good if one can write articles, poetry in punjabi (but thats not required but theres always a plus). Require approx. 20 hours a month. Pay is good !

Anyone know somebody.. a bibi or beba (guy) who is willing to do the job?.. its good way to support our brothers and sister back in punjab or in india :lol:

Let me know and i will fwd the information to the person that i know.. It won't be a temporary.. it will be permanent.. i think d_oh.gif

Hey.. i have one job offer for anyone who is willing to work as a part time. Job is to translate stuff from English to punjabi. It will be more good if one can write articles, poetry in punjabi (but thats not required but theres always a plus). Require approx. 20 hours a month. Pay is good !

Anyone know somebody.. a bibi or beba (guy) who is willing to do the job?.. its good way to support our brothers and sister back in punjab or in india :lol:

Let me know and i will fwd the information to the person that i know.. It won't be a temporary.. it will be permanent.. i think d_oh.gif

150937[/snapback]

i want to do this work...... i am a student form mohali...... can work part time...

done punjabi upto graduate level....... simer_169@hotmail.com

my grand father was a punjabi teacher and writer.... he wrote many books and done lots of translation....... i also want to do that

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

i m ready to do that . i m a student doin electrical engineering in mandi gobindgarh , fatehgarh sahib....i m amritdhaari n i love readin books. i think i pocess the qualification u r lookin for.

plz mail me to honeyrulzztheworld@yahoo.com if u consider me.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh.