The Youth Agenda

Guest lowest of the low singhni

thanks for post jagjit singh,

i proved my point. i m through this thread. People who have bibek buddhi will know there is little double standard in your post, so pointed it out. If Jagjit singh wants me to get into detail, I ll do soo..it's his call, since he is a author of that post.

u bunch of JOKES. I cant beleive how CHILDISH you are

Jagjit Singh, now I know why the numebr of members in Ss are decreasing.. its sad.

I thought other forums did this too, form the impression i got from SS.. but if thats the case I';m going elsewhere to post! lol

reminds me of a quote

"when somone points out that you have your zip open, insted of closing it, you say - your shirt is undone!"

jagjit_waheguru ji,

To me your post comes across as a personal attack, next time a warning will be issued if you give your opinion on the characteristics of another member. Everyone has their own views, we should not call each other from certain groups or jathebandis.

This is such a beautiful post we should look at the many things that the gursikh has listed to improve our jeevan along with the state of the panth instead of pick on certain and criticize them, we should ask about how we bring a certain point into practice not criticize, my two cents. d_oh.gif