Why Do Nihang Singhs...

Ang 1377:

kbIr BWg mwCulI surw pwin jo jo pRwnI KWih ]

Kabeer, those mortals who consume marijuana, fish and wine

qIrQ brq nym kIey qy sBY rswqil jWih ]233]

- no matter what pilgrimages, fasts and rituals they follow, they will all go to hell. ||233||

Furthermore it is incorrect that only Cannabis which has been heated is intoxicating. Many people from different cultures consume raw leaves and buds from Cannabis plants for intoxicating effects. Cannabanoids are present in the leaf when raw; although heating does make the drug more potent.

153394[/snapback]

lol enough respect u jus come out with the shabadd no way rated paji

there is no need for shaheedi degh if u have simran in u, even if you are injured in battle naam destroys pain not cannabis look at all the shaheeds of the past, when they were being cut up and being tortured you dont see them drinking shaheedi degh, they are focusing on waheguru.

bhul chuk maaf

Drinking bhang can be just as intoxicating as smoking it - indeed it can be even stronger!

Imagine how easy it is to drink a glass full of bhang. It is easy to consume - it just tastes like normal milk with a bit of flavouring. But the strength of it will send you sky high, possibly even more than smoking a spliff.

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

i agree there is no need 4 it 2 b used at holla mahalla as they r not injured, even sm nihangs say other nihanga abuse it, even the nortrious nihanga.

prem, shaheedi degh cannot get u higher than smoking weed man, lol, where u get that idea from? theres only a lil bit of bhang in there, not a full glass.

Drinking bhang can be just as intoxicating as smoking it - indeed it can be even stronger!

Imagine how easy it is to drink a glass full of bhang. It is easy to consume - it just tastes like normal milk with a bit of flavouring. But the strength of it will send you sky high, possibly even more than smoking a spliff.

153507[/snapback]

for like the fourth time

I dont know how to make this any clearer

If it is not prepared with heat there will be no intoxicant. The amount of resin from a whole bush let alone a few leaves has a negligible effect so that doesnt count either.

Is there anything in that sentence that you didnt understand.

Is there anything in that sentence that you didnt understand.

Why are you so touchy? Depending on how it is prepared, cannabis drink can be a blatant intoxicant. We all know there are some Nihangs who take it and get high. It is wrong as far as I am concerned for any kind of intoxicant to be consumed. They should not do it.

wjkkwjkp!

i agree with LLTK simran can get you to a level that bhang cannot.....it isnt needed...if u have enough simran in you you will no this(not saying i have)

153478[/snapback]

Whilst I agree with this, I don't think many of us are at that level where we can be injured and NOT feel the pain. I accept the use of bhang IN TIMES OF WAR. Taking it now is of no use nor benefit.