1984 Revenge

Amrik_revenge

There is so much money going into making a new wing of a guruwadra or spending so much for a new building so the committee can rent it out for functions to make money.

The guruwadra in Southall cost millions.

How many families could that have helped in India?

There is a place where sikh females are housed in a block of flats, how do they feel knowing that in other parts of the world the sikh community spends millions on buildings new and wonderful guruwadras…

Leaving revenge aside why we as a sikh nation scattered around the world have not helped those people still suffering in India?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leaving revenge aside why we as a sikh nation scattered around the world have not helped those people still suffering in India?

156015[/snapback]

Well it's a shame, however, the sad fact is... if it's not directly affecting them, then they won't help out. Meaning ppl here have a lot in terms of wealth and resources, but they don't feel the pain/suffering going on in india, hence, they don't help out.

As for the freedom movement, i support it to some degree, however since i was born and raised in Canada (not even romotely related to punjab) what's the point in helping?? I can help, but how can i when i'm not in their situation?

Many sikhs around the world, whether punjab in origin or not, feel this way.

BTW, SSM... what you mean bro??? :lol:

Some please correct me if I’m wrong.

Has not the Vatican catholic church got a network where all the priests get together and nominate the next pope and may be they discuss what’s happing in their parish and their country.? And if need be get some aid and help..

We as Sikhs all do the same ardass all around the world, why couldn’t some one nominate a place where people need help,

And the sikh takhat in amritsar could arrange all the funds.

i'm sure that various people would help,

one example i would say is in south america a white american couple who became sikhs were trying to build a guruwadra but with no funds i dont know haw long it will take them, had the sikh nation helped, im sure it would promate sikhish..

Guru Fateh,

To all veers, raju ur right i think that there should be some place or a some group who should help sikh families in case if they r in trouble i mean to say , that if any other caste/sikh caste guy is teasing or giving trouble to any sikh women/girl then she should report that group, and that group should take the responsiblity and do the needful for that girl/women or any sikh family.

Yes there should be a group who should take care of if any thing is going wrong with sikh family, these group is equiped with all arms and amunition required to do needful for sikh people.

sikh family should go to that group without any afraid and believe they should get justice over there, its that group repsoiblility who should give the trust to them.

why we r talking about this, why dont we start this group, we all r well qualifiied, well educated, and can shoot defaulters if need arises, then wat else is required, cant we start this group.

Dear one of guys says that " bhai kanayaa ji is givig water to muslim soldiers also even they r raping the sikh womens the name os the guy is "x suman x" i just want to tell him / challenge anyone who can prove me that muslim wariors of that time is raping sikh womens..... these is not possible at all.

i am studing the gurbani, sikh kathaas, saheed kathaas, and much more every day i hve never heard/ read anything rapist like happen to sikh womens, sikh women shaheeds with courage, and she get died before this situation happens.

Many of us come here with only half knowledge, one of the guy at sikhpal tell my that paaji at the time guru gonind singh ji there was many sikh who have not taken a amrit, i just ask him please tell me the name of any singh of that who has not followed the words of guru gobind singh ji, at last he say saorry paji i am having only half knowledge of sikhism..........

The thing is many of us is opposing me about 1984 revenge, why they r opposing, they give me gurbani's parvachan ....by saying "veer ji sikhism doesnt teach revenge".

I am not talking to kill all hindus, i am not talking about the people who has made this riots r still r alive and planning for next riots, ok can any one tell me if any riots happen again wat u all people will going to do ,,..... do anyone dares to give gurbani parvachan to hinduss ....plz done kill us sikhism doest teach revenge....... could there is anyone who can do these at the time when hinduus r killing sikhs ...

I cant sit like u ... and give lectures, i just take machine and complete the task of killing.....

for us practical life is more important than the giving lectures.

I till date i hve founf one few people from these forum who says and mails everyday by saying veerji we r with u....... i feel good when from 100 people only 2/3 guys support me, these 2/3 guys r equivalent to 2/3 lakhs os people.

Sadh sangat pu chuk maaf karnaa ....

Guru Fateh

Amrik Singh

Guru Fateh,

To all veers, raju ur right i think that there should be some place or a some group who should help sikh families in case if they r in trouble i mean to say , that if any other caste/sikh caste guy is teasing or giving trouble to any sikh women/girl then she should report that group, and that group should take the responsiblity and do the needful for that girl/women or any sikh family.

Yes there should be a group who should take care of if any thing is going wrong with sikh family, these group is equiped with all arms and amunition required to do needful for sikh people.

sikh family should go to that group without any afraid and believe they should get justice over there, its that group repsoiblility who should give the trust to them.

why we r talking about this, why dont we start this group, we all r well qualifiied, well educated, and can shoot defaulters if need arises, then wat else is required, cant we start this group.

Dear one of guys says that " bhai kanayaa ji is givig water to muslim soldiers also even they r raping the sikh womens the name os the guy is "x suman x" i just want to tell him / challenge anyone who can prove me that muslim wariors of that time is raping sikh womens..... these is not possible at all.

i am studing the gurbani, sikh kathaas, saheed kathaas, and much more every day i hve never heard/ read anything rapist like happen to sikh womens, sikh women shaheeds with courage, and she get died before this situation happens.

Many of us come here with only half knowledge, one of the guy at sikhpal tell my that paaji at the time guru gonind singh ji there was many sikh who have not taken a amrit, i just ask him please tell me the name of any singh of that who has not followed the words of guru gobind singh ji, at last he say saorry paji i am having only half knowledge of sikhism..........

The thing is many of us is opposing me about 1984 revenge, why they r opposing, they give me gurbani's parvachan ....by saying "veer ji sikhism doesnt teach revenge".

I am not talking to kill all hindus, i am not talking about the people who has made this riots r still r alive and planning for next riots, ok can any one tell me if any riots happen again wat u all people will going to do ,,..... do anyone dares to give gurbani parvachan to hinduss ....plz done kill us sikhism doest teach revenge....... could there is anyone who can do these at the time when hinduus r killing sikhs ...

I cant sit like u ... and give lectures, i just take machine and complete the task of killing.....

for us practical life is more important than the giving lectures.

I till date i hve founf one few people from these forum who says and mails everyday by saying veerji we r with u....... i feel good when from 100 people only 2/3 guys support me, these 2/3 guys r equivalent to 2/3 lakhs os people.

Sadh sangat pu chuk maaf karnaa ....

Guru Fateh

Amrik Singh

:wub: tusi mehnu v daso ga kehra action karna.forum te action karan aga.

gur fateh jeo

i agree with all  ur points raised here in this thread

i also feel there is too much of the talk going on but hardly any actions

so all my bros

its the time for action

"PAPPI KE MARNE KO PAAP MAHA BALI HAI"

"RAJ BINA NA DHARAM CHALE HAIN, DHARAM BINA SAB DALLE MALLE HAIN"

"SHASHTRAN KE ADDIN HAI RAJ "

157701[/snapback]

Guru Fateh Jeo,

Yes veerji its really the time for action, inspite os concentarting on forums threads, we should all concentrate or discuss ideas and suggestion related to unjustice, and defaulters.

we need a one guy from delhi, from whom atleast we can came to know where this sajjan kumar, jagdish tytller live, exact address, wat there families are doing, at wat time they r alone .... we hve calculate all this points first. then we can take a action exactly wat we all want.

I am interested any suggestions from u ... plzz

Pul chuk maafi sadh sangat ji

Guru Fateh

Guru Fateh Jeo,

Yes veerji its really the time for action, inspite os concentarting on forums threads, we should all concentrate or discuss ideas and suggestion related to unjustice, and defaulters.

we need a one guy from delhi, from whom atleast we can came to know where this sajjan kumar, jagdish tytller live, exact address, wat  there families are doing, at wat time they r alone .... we hve calculate all this points first. then we can take a action exactly wat we all want.

I am interested any suggestions from u ... plzz

Pul chuk maafi sadh sangat ji

Guru Fateh

158027[/snapback]

ermmmmm :wub: lol this kind of thing is meant to be done undercover......or at least not discussed on an online forum.......... just a thought

also i think they have heavily armed :@ guards so you need to plan it real carefully, and not let anyone know your plans lol so again dont talk about it online... :cool:

Bhul Chuk Marf Karna

Fateh