M8 Problems :(

Guest Guest

Wjkk Wjkf

Lately I've bin into sikhi its bin lik a year now, and my frend hus not sikh, well shes one of my best frends for about 5 years and like shes goin on the rong path, mainly to do with guys and I've said to her that u shud stop and gave her advice and stuff but its bin gettin worse... :lol: and at first i cud nothing but worry about it but now its lik got to a point where i'm just absolutely disgusted ohmy.gif , and i feel that i want to help her still but i dont want to be "affected" by da stuff she duz cos i no da ppl around uy affect wa u do n stuff.. so if ne1 cud help thank you soo much!

Your thankful Bhen ji,

Wjkk Wjkf

• 2 weeks later...
Guest just a nice lil penji

well, you cant always tell people what to do, even if what they are doing is wrong, cos acorrding to them its right, just let her do what she does, and try not to spend as mucuh time with her, even if she IS your best m8, people and things change everyday, every minute, learn to adapt.

Try talkin to her one more time tho, a nice lil girlie chat, explaining why you think what shes doing wrong e.c.t.

my best m8, had a really bad attitude probelm with her family and stuff, as in she used to run away from home in the middle of the night then come back in the morning. i started taking her to the gurdwara with me, and since then shes become alot more calm and considerate.

maybe you could try that.

orrr

if your really into your sikhi

do ardaas. :TH:

but in the end, you cant always change people according to what you want.

yeah...we all live our own lives...

think about it how like sometimes our parents are always telling us "don't do this or THIS will happen"... and then we ignore them, do that, and then lo and behold, what they said would happen...HAPPENED..

sometimes we just need to learn from our own mistakes instead of just hearing advice..

be her friend..she's going to need someone when she realizes she's made the wrong choices... and that's when you'll probably be among the only ones left.. keep telling her to avoid these things...but understand that chances are, she's gonna do em anyways..

but keep an open heart if she comes back to you soon, and asks for forgiveness

Vaheguru jee ka khalsa, Vaheguru jee kee fateh.

Phenji, from first hand experience i know.. what its like going through stuff, and then when i came to realization of what i was doing, my friends/penjia/veeerai.. werent there anymore because of the situation i had put THEM in.. by not listening to what they have to say.

But you have to stick by her in the sence, that yes, like japmans said sometimes we can only learn from our OWN experiences.. So when she realizes what shes done.. and that it was wrong, or whatever.. just be there for her.. maybe she'll need a shoulder to cry on.. but be her sister.. and love her and be there with her when things get hard and easy for her all at the same time.

Just my 2 cents..

Bull chaaak maaph karni ji.

Vaheguru jee ka khalsa, Vaheguru jee kee fateh.

it breaks my heart.

u tell some people the truth and right things but the will not listen..

i think some times out of spite.

then one day they relise that youv'e been right all along and every thing u said was for their benifit............

but some times its too late for them....

tell her that youll be there. you'll always be there, and when ever they need some one, they know that you'll be there...

may god help her to know the difference between right and wrong...soon.

i'm so sorry for her but she is lucky to have a friend like u.