Shocked!

illi

WJKK WJKF

Sangat ji, last nite I was watching this show called The Big Idea With Donny Deutsch on cnbc and last nite's topic was sex pervert stings. I was so shocked to see that they busted a Gursikh. I don't want to outline the details on what the whole catch of the show was and how they lured these individuals into walking into this trap but it was sad & shocking!!!

WJKK WJKF

that seems to be the norm nowadays unfortunately...

when u say Gursikh, you talk about an Amrit-dhaari person?

155285[/snapback]

I don't know if the person was Amrit Shak but he had long uncut beard and was wearing a big nice indian style pugh.

Yeah i saw it as well. I was shocked. Luckily for us they didn't interview him or keep him on camera two long. But still I mean don't we have enough to deal with, with all this osama bin laden crap. We have to now fight off these stereotypes. Jai Tegang, yes he is human and he may have a sickness of wanting to sleep with 12 year olds. Which in itself we can all see whats wrong with that, but ontop of that he is wearing guru ji's saroop. I mean cut your hair shave do something. We don't realize that we are embassadors for every other dari kesh wearing person out there. Everything we do reflects either positivly or negativly on every single other sikh. If you watched the sikhs on the street video it shows how much we lack in getting our positive image across. I mean there are less jews then sikhs yet everyone knows about their faith. We really need to do some damage control for all this osama and other bad press we have been facing. Oh and illi he was not a gursikh, u can tell that by his actions.

Yeah i saw it as well. I was shocked. Luckily for us they didn't interview him or keep him on camera two long. But still I mean don't we have enough to deal with, with all this osama bin laden crap. We have to now fight off these stereotypes. Jai Tegang, yes he is human and he may have a sickness of wanting to sleep with 12 year olds. Which in itself we can all see whats wrong with that, but ontop of that he is wearing guru ji's saroop. I mean cut your hair shave do something. We don't realize that we are embassadors for every other dari kesh wearing person out there. Everything we do reflects either positivly or negativly on every single other sikh. If you watched the sikhs on the street video it shows how much we lack in getting our positive image across. I mean there are less jews then sikhs yet everyone knows about their faith. We really need to do some damage control for all this osama and other bad press we have been facing. Oh and illi he was not a gursikh, u can tell that by his actions.

155305[/snapback]

Hey Quest4Akal thanks for stating ur comments really respect that, I can't count the number of times i have gone thru those situations and i am very sorry for saying he was Gursikh, my mistake.

WJKK WJKF