Sign in to follow this  
Guest confused

Sikh In The Mosque

Guest confused

One of my best friends is getting married soon and she's a religious muslim. So i'm presuming the wedding is going to be in a mosque..is it wrong for me to go to the wedding? She's only inviting 4 friends to the wedding and i'm one of them so i'm going to feel really bad telling her i cant go. I dont kno what to do?

:lol:

did she say change ur religion from sikhi to islam if "NO" then there are no restriction in sikhi to visit other religious places like the mosques.I dont see any problem nor there are any restrictions on it.

One of my best friends is getting married soon and she's a religious muslim.  So i'm presuming the wedding is going to be in a  mosque..is it wrong for me to go to the wedding?  She's only inviting 4 friends to the wedding and i'm one of them so i'm going to feel really bad telling her i cant go.  I dont kno what to do?

155759[/snapback]

its best if you go wit someone .. i duno you but trust me .. its best if you have someone else there andyou would feel more of a relief .. and u wont every sec feel that u wana get out ! haha .. so take ur bro,sis,mom,dad,cousin,aunt,uncle, friend, etx..

i don't think they hold weddings in the mosque...

the one i went to, they brought the Quran in the hall...and performed th religious part of the ceremony there..

the women sat in the downstairs hall whilst all the men were seated upstairs

with the bride and groom who sat on heightened chairs.

so i presume they do the same with all Muslim weddings

the one i went to, they brought the Quran in the hall...and performed th religious part of the ceremony there..

155827[/snapback]

ya i was just going to say the same!

i doubt it will be in a mosque

but here's some more info for you to look into!

muslim wedding

plus according to the different communities within Islam the wedding ceremony can differ

even where im from.. they dun hold weddings the mosque.. most of the time the wedding is held in a hall or even the house..

I would emphasise the above point which is do take someone with you, its just so much more easier for you because if there is something you are unsure about at least you got a family member with you.

have you eve been to golden temple? Well foundation stone was laid by a muslim pir. If our guru ji can trust them so why do you fear them so much.Enjoy and say hello from my side also

Guest nirguniaar

No matter where you go or someone calls you anywhere like in mosque.....

The matter is that you are stick with your Gurujee... You can attend but do not get influenced with their religion in any nature at any circumstances. You are a courageous person. Do not hesitate in any manner. IF your say and tell your friend that you can't come and i know he will understand this. Always go in a mood like "GURU MERE SANG SADA HAI NAALE". and "SATGUR MERA POORA".

Other followers of dharma are eqaully respectful, but your Guru is Great. "SEVAK KO NIKTI HOYE DIKHAYE"

Bhul Chuk Maaf.