Stupid Ants! Im Gonan Kill Em

darminder

i came into work on monday morning and saw ants all over my desk, since monday ive been taking em off my desk and taking them out.. cant find the source of weer they are coming from...

i think im gonna start killing em... and ive thought of a really good way too

im gonan collect all of em in a blender and add milk to it and blend em, then give it to a gora colleague of mine to drink, hahahahha

i came into work on monday morning and saw ants all over my desk, since monday ive been taking em off my desk and taking them out.. cant find the source of weer they are coming from...

im gonan collect all of em in a blender and add milk to it and blend em, then give it to a gora colleague of mine to drink, hahahahha

156072[/snapback]

and the relevance of your colleague being identified as "gora"?

Make it good and correct my misunderstanding or take your racist garbage elsewhere.

156072[/snapback]

Make it good and correct my misunderstanding or take your racist garbage elsewhere.

156082[/snapback]

Gurfateh!!

LOL forget that, what about the fact he shouldnt be killing them

tongue.gif

Gurfateh!!

156072[/snapback]

156082[/snapback]

FANATIC SIKH ALERT!!!

hahahah just messing!

:lol: :TH: LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

mannn, take a chill pill ppl, why u have to take things sooooo serious.... i aint rasict, the gora happens to be a realy good friend..

sence of humor ppl :lol:

156087[/snapback]

darminder, that was sense of humour. Will hug you too, cause I’m sorry, the last 3 or 4 words were harsh even though I meant them. now that we’re friends, i still want to pummel you a bit if that’s ok.

you will note that I did say “correct my understanding”. It appears that you were about to do that, but then you went off track to challenge my chill. Challenging the chill of a fanatic makes things worse. And dukh sukh please don’t suggest that I may not be a fanatic.

I did notice that he was a “colleague” but what is the relevance of identifying his race even if he was not the butt of the humour? We all know that it is common for Punjabis in multicultural societies refer to a third person as “that gora” or “goree” or “that cheena” or “cheenee” when it is of no relevance to the context. They will do this when relating to other punjabi’s but are far less likely, if at all, to do this when relating to non-punjabi’s. Almost every punjabi person that I’ve heard this from also carries irrational stereotypes about other races.

Darminder, you seem new to this forum and I’m sorry to rip into you. big hug #2 ok. I used poor you as an example for how Punjabis refer to others as outsiders. These "harmless" references are often breeding grounds for misunderstanding and hatred.

Most importantly for our purposes, this is a sikh forum and there should not be any implication that a particular race has greater entitlement or belonging here by implying other races as outsiders.