Life And Death Acording To Me

raju123

Dear all,

To ponder..

We all sit in heaven in a soul state happy and contented,

But after years 100, 500, 1000, (earth time could be 1,5,10 seconds as time is man made ) we get curious about human life to feel things in a real sense so we choose a family and get birth…

But the penalty of birth is that you do not harm any other soul if you do you get caught in the karma cycle until you redeem your self.

Until eventual you go to heaven again as a energy soul state until eventually you get curious and want to experience life again…….

I use the word heaven, it could be any where, where there is a place with no name.

Your thoughts ? grin.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Dear all,

To ponder..

We all sit in heaven in a soul state happy and contented,

But after years 100, 500, 1000, (earth time could be 1,5,10 seconds as time is man made )  we get curious about human life to feel things in a real sense so we  choose a family and get birth…

But the penalty of birth is that you do not harm any other soul if you do you get caught in the karma cycle until you redeem your self.

Until eventual you go to heaven again  as a energy soul state until eventually you get curious and want to experience life  again……. 

I use the word heaven, it could be any where, where there is a place with no name.   

Your thoughts ? grin.gif

156685[/snapback]

hmmm well its hard to sAY , no one really knows do they , i think we can probs find ansas in gurbani

this is a very interesting shabad

gauVI pUrbI ]

gourree poorabee ||

Gauree Poorbee:

surg bwsu n bwCIAY frIAY n nrik invwsu ]

surag baas n baashheeai ddareeai n narak nivaas ||

Don't wish for a home in heaven, and don't be afraid to live in hell.

honw hY so hoeI hY mnih n kIjY Aws ]1]

honaa hai so hoee hai manehi n keejai aas ||1||

Whatever will be will be, so don't get your hopes up in your mind. ||1||

rmeIAw gun gweIAY ]

rameeaa gun gaaeeai ||

Sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord,

jw qy pweIAY prm inDwnu ]1] rhwau ]

jaa thae paaeeai param nidhhaan ||1|| rehaao ||

from whom the most excellent treasure is obtained. ||1||Pause||

ikAw jpu ikAw qpu sMjmo ikAw brqu ikAw iesnwnu ]

kiaa jap kiaa thap sa(n)jamo kiaa barath kiaa eisanaan ||

What good is chanting, penance or self-mortification? What good is fasting or cleansing baths,

jb lgu jugiq n jwnIAY Bwau Bgiq Bgvwn ]2]

jab lag jugath n jaaneeai bhaao bhagath bhagavaan ||2||

unless you know the way to worship the Lord God with loving devotion? ||2||

sMpY dyiK n hrKIAY ibpiq dyiK n roie ]

sa(n)pai dhaekh n harakheeai bipath dhaekh n roe ||

Don't feel so delighted at the sight of wealth, and don't weep at the sight of suffering and adversity.

ijau sMpY iqau ibpiq hY ibD ny ricAw so hoie ]3]

jio sa(n)pai thio bipath hai bidhh nae rachiaa so hoe ||3||

As is wealth, so is adversity; whatever the Lord proposes, comes to pass. ||3||

kih kbIr Ab jwinAw sMqn irdY mJwir ]

kehi kabeer ab jaaniaa sa(n)than ridhai majhaar ||

Says Kabeer, now I know that the Lord dwells within the hearts of His Saints;

syvk so syvw Bly ijh Gt bsY murwir ]4]1]12]63]

saevak so saevaa bhalae jih ghatt basai muraar ||4||1||12||63||

that servant performs the best service, whose heart is filled with the Lord. ||4||1||12||63||

Have you ever thought that there is no afterlife?

And that we are devoting too much time to organized religion, which is just something we use to make us feel as if there is something out there for us. Have you ever tried to find out yourself why we are stuck in this endless cycle of life and society and the normal everyday things we do?

I have no clue. Just some thoughts.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHGEURU JI KI FATEH

I assure you there is afterlife bro/sis.

There us no such thing as spending 'too much' time to organised religion since this gives us a chance to the almighty preparing for the afterlife...

And since i read a previous post by you not knowing God exists...

If you try hard and ask God to show you the way (beg God... even though you even cant feel his existance yet)... if you truly ask God with all your heart... i assure you (God willing) God will show you the path.

It took me a couple of years to fully estabish a true faith in God, since in life you get so many storms, ups and downs that from time to time you just give up and question God... but if you really want to know God with all you heart you will find him... thats my promise to you... if a sinner like me found him... then why wont you... as God has said he will not do injustice!

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Guest lowest of the low singhni

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=110

hir ieko dwqw vrqdw dUjw Avru n koie ]

har eiko dhaathaa varathadhaa dhoojaa avar n koe ||

The One Lord alone is the Giver, pervading everywhere. There is no other at all.

sbid swlwhI min vsY shjy hI suKu hoie ]

sabadh saalaahee man vasai sehajae hee sukh hoe ||

Praise the Word of the Shabad, and He shall come to dwell in your mind; you shall be blessed with intuitive peace and poise.

we can ponder death and life all we want, but it would probably be a better use of time to ponder over Guru Ji because when you DO die, that's probably what will help you. Remember death always - it helps us to Remember Guru Ji. If we do the bhagti and live our lives as Gursikhs, the answer to your question will come automatically. then you won't need to worry about it :wub: and there's not much point in thinking about how Guru Ji's ways work - all we know is that they DO work, and that He commands everything. If He wants someone to know, then He'll let them in on the secret.

not many people are at that stage.

~l~

There us no such thing as spending 'too much' time to organised religion since this gives us a chance to the almighty preparing for the afterlife...

If you try hard and ask God to show you the way (beg God... even though you even cant feel his existance yet)... if you truly ask God with all your heart... i assure you (God willing) God will show you the path.

It took me a couple of years to fully estabish a true faith in God, since in life you get so many storms, ups and downs that from time to time you just give up and question God... but if you really want to know God with all you heart you will find him... thats my promise to you... if a sinner like me found him... then why wont you... as God has said he will not do injustice!

157787[/snapback]

I used to believe in a god. And now I feel like there is no way he is the way people make him to be. I feel like they are just stories passed down, and sure you're going to tell me about real life accounts. Most stories get twisted around, especially if they've been around for a couple hundred years. I feel more happier knowing that I'm the one in control of my life though. Without having to conform to something, I feel more free and intune with myself. Why am I here you might ask? Dunno. Maybe I'll learn something but I'm not looking for a religion to belong to.

Guest lowest of the low singhni
I used to believe in a god. And now I feel like there is no way he is the way people make him to be. I feel like they are just stories passed down, and sure you're going to tell me about real life accounts. Most stories get twisted around, especially if they've been around for a couple hundred years. I feel more happier knowing that I'm the one in control of my life though. Without having to conform to something, I feel more free and intune with myself. Why am I here you might ask? Dunno. Maybe I'll learn something but I'm not looking for a religion to belong to.

157796[/snapback]

if you are not looking for a religion to belong to, then it's probably wiser not to bother to try and convince you lol. seems a shame to waste this one chance as a human though. only Gurbani will help :wub:

the thing that seems to separate "us" from God is Duality. the sense of "me" being separate from God. would probably exaplin why the majority of the world is as it is today lol. ego really.

koini, you go have a nice life :TH:

p.s. "I feel more happier knowing that I'm the one in control of my life though." - jus a thought,.,.you gona be controlling the time when you're ill or destined to die as well? lol. oh well. maas maas kar moorakh jhagarrae giaan dhhiaan nehee jaanai.

keep japping.

~l~

157787[/snapback]

I used to believe in a god. And now I feel like therem is no way he is the way people make him to be. I feel like they are just stories passed down, and sure you're going to tell me about real life accounts. Most stories get twisted around, especially if they've been around for a couple hundred years. I feel more happier knowing that I'm the one in control of my life though. Without having to conform to something, I feel more free and intune with myself. Why am I here you might ask? Dunno. Maybe I'll learn something but I'm not looking for a religion to belong to.

157796[/snapback]

FATEH JI!!!!!

SIKHI should be seen as a way of life. You won't feel right following a religion becos you are made to, you have to understand the reasons, and that will come with Gurus Kirpa, normally you gotta have faith in Guru and AKal purakh.

First of all for someone who does not belive, you will obviously have already made up you 'defense' on why there isnt a god, but the stories are not always twisted , you must remeber vahe guru can do anything, secondly even if they have been passed down that does not mean they are not true. However i personally wudnt use these accounts as my evidence, i would suggest you start meditating , and naam japna and start by doing a lil bit and increase your time, and see the effect. All i can say is you have to experience it then aLL IS REVEALED , and then you will know for yourself.