Sikh Missionary

I believe they align themselves very closely with SGPC.

Very anti-miracles, anti anything that doesn't fit in with 'science' and victorian ideals, and for this reason have re-written most of our history to fit in with their outlook on sikhi. Most publications in English come from Sikh Missionary/SGPC influenced authors so that is what has been accepted as 'true' sikhi nowadays.

Most of the proffessors in Punjabi universities who research Sikhi also are heavily influenced by them, and hence they keep coming with "new" theories about our history. For example, they would have us believe that Guru Nanak Dev ji never went into the Beas and dissapeared for 3 days...oh no...he just went to the other side of the bank to meditate (i suppose for three days nobody spotted him there???).

Basically, anything in Sikh history or Gurbani that they feel doesn't fit into modern thinking, it has to be 'tweaked' to sound acceptble.

Ask Khalsa Fauj..

he will be very happy to tell you more abt Sikh Missionary

..the problem is, the only thing he's happy to talk about is to why 3/4 of Dasam Granth written by Bhramins and why raagmala isnt bani.

158936[/snapback]

Hahahahahahahaha!

Is this out gupt? Gupt you changed your name again?

What a gupt wanna be!

Yea! www.sikhmissionarycollege.org

visit that site and subscribe to the monthly magazine and download other articles and files. Very good. No Dasam Granth or Raagmaala talk in the magazines or files. Great work guys! I was about to post this link. Hahahahahahaah!

Dasam Granth talk is banned on this site and I already got 2 warnings so they are off right now on here. On msn, dasam granth talks are always ready to be enjoyed. Hahahaaahaha!

They are off for 1 month too as exams are coming! Hahahahahahaha!

Okay so download the files and enjoy. Download the ones you want.

Download awesome files. Direct link.

http://sikhmissionarycollege.org/literature.asp