Naam simran in Kirtan?

akjforever

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Japman veerjee whats need to asking him a question... its simple while taking Amrit 5 told us naam is waheguroo and we have to recite 24/7... so no point arguing on this... mebbe that guy isn't amritdhari so don't know... there can be many reasons... just keep imbued in seva and simran and forget what other said coz everyone say according to their limited knowledge... just listen to guru sahib and what 5 told us coz 5 are guru saroop...

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok the problem with this guy is not dhunee or breaking the shabad. The problem with this guy is obvious: hes a kala afghana supporter.

Kala afghana says that its bahmanvad to repeat a mantra again and again and says its hindu ideology with no place in sikhi. Why are so called intellectuals stuck on this idea? because obviously none of them has ever done naam simran and have no idea of its power. they just study sikhi without actually practicing it, they are useless.

Jinee aisaa har naam na cheteo.. se kahae jag aae raam rajae?

regarding the breaking of shabad. I refuse to argue on this point of whether dhunee is allowed or not. I respect and love my tapoban veer jees/bhen jees a lot (who are against dhunee) so on this issue i will stay quiet. I admit I have duality on this issue, where when I am in sangat of gursikhs I cannot help but do naam simran out loud with josh just as everyone else in sangat is doing, but at the same time, depending on keertanis, atmosphere etc I feel it should be kept gupt. Go figure, sometimes I make no sense.

If Guru sahib wanted to us to say waheguru when reading a shabad in keertan roop, then Guru sahib would have placed the shabad waheguru there. We are to do gupt naam abhyaas (svaasaa naal) as often as we can, ideally all the time....

Bhenjee just a question how about using other baani de tukh in the shabad that ur singing.. loads of ppl does alaap with other baani de tukh (that has the similar meaning with the shabad that is bein sung) .. so is this considered wrong... :)

Bhul CHuk Maaf Karni

Ok the problem with this guy is not dhunee or breaking the shabad. The problem with this guy is obvious: hes a kala afghana supporter.

Kala afghana says that its bahmanvad to repeat a mantra again and again and says its hindu ideology with no place in sikhi. Why are so called intellectuals stuck on this idea? because obviously none of them has ever done naam simran and have no idea of its power. they just study sikhi without actually practicing it, they are useless.

regarding the breaking of shabad. I refuse to argue on this point of whether dhunee is allowed or not. I respect and love my tapoban veer jees/bhen jees a lot (who are against dhunee) so on this issue i will stay quiet. I admit I have duality on this issue, where when I am in sangat of gursikhs I cannot help but do naam simran out loud with josh just as everyone else in sangat is doing, but at the same time, depending on keertanis, atmosphere etc I feel it should be kept gupt. Go figure, sometimes I make no sense.

why could he just be a misguided sikh...why is it that when someone is doing soemthing wrong its either the RSS or the Kala Afghan????

Guest Akaal108

Yes you are quite right pheena.. people are quite eager to label them as such...

Also i think there is nothing wrong with having simran in kirtan... if thats what you guys beleive.... that all should matter... But it should done in your or your controlled dharamsala... its like having akj kirtan in nanaksar... it wont work :e:

why won't it work n30? I have personally sat with 'AKJ' Kirtanis @ Nanaksar Gurdwara Sahib and did kirtan with them, same @ Taksali Gurdwara Sahibs. Our local Taksal Gurdwara Sahib actually is planning to hold one annual international AKJ Raen subaaee every year, and we do 'AKJ' style kirtan every friday night there :)

The whole essence of Dhan Guru Granth Sahib jee is NAAM..

Sadh Sangat Paaj Kaival Naam

Vibrate on Naam in the Sadh Sangat!

Its the most ridiculous argument to even question if naam simran can be done during Keertan!

Naam is the key to SaachKhand! How can it be wrong...Guru ji asks of us to do Naam amongst the holy - Sadh sangat!!!!!

Attend International Smagam, UK!!!! Nov. 12-15th

Don't forget it!

Don't miss it!

DON'T LOSE OUT!!

VAHEGUROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Veer ji, i just wanted to say that i totally agreed with your 'very good' point... you made a very valid statement- that doing naam simran with movement does not show whether one is spiritually high or not etc! And that we should not even comment on ones spirituality. This topic was started by someone

at tapoban msg board.

I am not labelling.

Why is he a kala afghana supporter? becuase thats exactly what kala afghana says.. if he beleives that, he obviously supports the beleif and those that purport the beleif such as.. you got it.. kala afghana..

it is also a well known fact that a lot of so called "educated" people and gurudwara leaders on the east coast are misguided kala afghana supporters. so i am not just pulling this out of thin air.