Chrisitian Missionary Targetting Sikhs In Panjab & Uk

GurSa Singh

http://www.tapoban.org/phorum/read.php?f=1&i=80501&t=80501

Author: Panthic News

Date: 04-26-06 14:15

http://www.calebproject.org/userfiles/SikhPG.pdf

post-1234-1146128843.jpg

Christian Missionaries are doing their fundamentalist Parchaar in Panjab. Sikhs are ignorant of Gurmat, have little connection with the Shabd Guru, economic crisis for Sikh farmers, growing drug problems, alcoholism, domestic violence and rife female infanticide.... these problems have led Sikhs VULNERABLE to anyone and everyone who offers them (false) HOPE and (supposed) LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, whether it be the fake Sant dressed in white, the Christian missionary with a deceptive smile or Peer/ Babas who offer quick solutions in black-magic, praying to idols and wearing threads etc.

Related articles on this issue:

* Sikh and Destroy

* News: Conversion of Sikhs into Christianity in Punjab

* Lions, Princesses and Gurus: Reaching Your Sikh Neighbour

Notice to UK Singhs:

There is Panjabi Sikh man who is a Christian convert. He is Sikh guise (i.e. he wears a Dastaar and is in Sikhi Saroop), however is a Christian missionary who targets Panjabi Sikhs livin in UK to convert through twisting Gurmat to justify Jesus as Satguru and saying that Guru Nanak was the "Avtar" of the "True Guru" who apparently to this Pakhandi was Jesus.

This man operates in hospitals and other public institutions to spread his poison coated in sugar, and also spreads his RIDICULOUS Parchaar on the Internet. In the 80s him and his other Panjabi convert friends offered Sikh parents FREE baby-sitting services. People didn't realise that these Christian missionaries in Sikh dress were attempting to brainwash Sikh kids with ideas such as "Jesus is the True Guru". Eventually people found out and removed their children from these people's child care.

You can read more about him and his "CHRISTIAN-SIKH" views on the link below:

http://www.likhari.org/xmas2.htm

***LET'S DISCUSS***

Khalsa Jee, let's discuss POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS and how we as (i) INDIVIDUALS, (ii) as a LOCAL SANGAT, and (iii) as a PANTH we can tackle this issue.

Guru Rakha.

post-1234-1146128891.jpg

Whereabouts in the UK is this dude from???

As for Punjab, Christian missionaries are just one group of many Hindu extremists, Pakandi babey etc targetting ppl there. The issue needs to be dealt with as a whole there by collective leadership to spread Sikhi parchar which isn't really apparent at the moment.

Gosh why are so many of these wierdos in the world. wacko.gif

The best thing we can do is post that information to punjabi newspapers and online news groups.

Name and shame.

Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.

144, Hamilton Road, Reading, Berkshire RG1 5RE, United Kingdom,

Tel. 0118 962 3200

I think this bloke has been around for a while. His vichaar are so PATHETIC that no one cares or is bothered blush.gif . However its worrying to know that he visits hospitals (no doubts posing as a Sikh chaplain/volunteer and instead spreading his Jesus views).

I remember he sent a few emails on Sikh e-groups but then I think he got blocked.

We should have "general awareness" but I wouldn't give this man more credit than he deserves! His articles are long, boring, and frankly I feel like going to sleep when reading them! :lol: (sorry forget to say that they are pretty silly content as well).

His website (which he advertised in emails sent on Internet):

Mr. Nijjhar's (dodgy and boring) website

I don't know much about this bloke other than what I have read on his website and this article on Tapoban. Does anyone have any further info?

I think this bloke has been around for a while. His vichaar are so PATHETIC that no one cares or is bothered blush.gif . However its worrying to know that he visits hospitals (no doubts posing as a Sikh chaplain/volunteer and instead spreading his Jesus views).

I remember he sent a few emails on Sikh e-groups but then I think he got blocked.

We should have "general awareness" but I wouldn't give this man more credit than he deserves! His articles are long, boring, and frankly I feel like going to sleep when reading them! :lol: (sorry forget to say that they are pretty silly content as well).

His website (which he advertised in emails sent on Internet):

Mr. Nijjhar's (dodgy and boring) website

I don't know much about this bloke other than what I have read on his website and this article on Tapoban. Does anyone have any further info?

of course! rajinder= rajs

that guy who was spreading his rubbish a while back on this forum and others

The penny has dropped. Rajs = Rajinder.

This guy is unbelievable. He has been banned by me from www.sikh-history.com for some time for posting his drivel. Not only is he a Christian missionary, but a pro-castist who posts anti-Sikh stuff everywhere.

He describes Khatri's (the lineage of the Guru's) as devil's. How low can you get?