(((guru Gobind Singh Ji)))

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lolz u ppl r so cruel....why uz makin fun of him man...so wha if he doesnt know how to speak gud english....im sure if he typed in punjabi most of uz wuldnt undastand so hes doin his best....give him a break pplz...and i've seen most of uz go on and on bout khalistan so why cant he express his feelings now...all of a sudden its stupid to talk bout gettin ur own country wacko.gif jus coz someone cant put it in words as gud as u can... no.gif makin fun of our own bro...

lolz u ppl r so cruel....why uz makin fun of him man...so wha if he doesnt know how to speak gud english....im sure if he typed in punjabi most of uz wuldnt undastand so hes doin his best....give him a break pplz...and i've seen most of uz go on and on bout khalistan so why cant he express his feelings now...all of a sudden its stupid to talk bout gettin ur own country wacko.gif jus coz someone cant put it in words as gud as u can... no.gif makin fun of our own bro...

Im not making fun of him but just saying that if he was from the UK he would have called himself 118118 not 10199. Plus i reject his hatred ideology and his fanatisicm dream for the formation of Khalistan by inciting hatred on this forum and talking about killing Hindus.

Its simple im a lover and he's a hater :lol:

I dont believe in violence unless its used as a last resort and im also not biased in any form i can say that both Sant Bhinderwalla and Indira Ghandi made mistakes neither of them were perfect.

Sant Bhinderwalla had no right to use the vacinity of the Sri Harminder Sahib as a fortress even though he spoke the truth plus Indira Ghandi was a good leader but later in her life she made some retarded choices.

But that just my opinion :@

I just prefer the Punjab to be part of a secular India rather than be run by the Sikh version of the taliban and now i know that after typing this im probably going to be bombarded with messages from some Khalistani dudes. rolleyes.gif

Ps: Im a Sikh so dont start saying your not a Sikh ladida but i believe Sikhism preaches the unity of mankind and by forming an independant nation which borders economic giants and aggressive neighbours we would just go even further down the gutter.

u know all these ppl wantin khalistan shuld go and read 'roop gobind ka, raj khalse ke, sika sone ka' by bhai rama singh ji first then make up their mind....

In fact Bhai Sahib talks a lot of Khalsa Raj in detail in that book. Das scanned those pages and posted them up. Will send the link once I find it. I've been trying but can't find it right now.

waheguru ji khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

sat sri akaal,

i am not talking killing innocent hindus but those who kill sikh ans hatred sikh religion and enemy of sikh

yes you are lover, yes i am hatred

i hated hindus who whant to destroy sikh religion.

Sikh version of the taliban

my answer:

in 1984 we don't have taliban............we give freedom to anyone

we fight for right's for sikh...................khaslistan was begins 1947..............

if you call yourself khalsa and singh

you must defend sikh like lion but not like peace

then you must be a lion

you must fight as lion

lion never fight peace with their enemy

Im not making fun of him but just saying that if he was from the UK he would have called himself 118118 not 10199. Plus i reject his hatred ideology and his fanatisicm dream for the formation of Khalistan by inciting hatred on this forum and talking about killing Hindus.

Its simple im a lover and he's a hater :lol:

I dont believe in violence unless its used as a last resort and im also not biased in any form i can say that both Sant Bhinderwalla and Indira Ghandi made mistakes neither of them were perfect.

Sant Bhinderwalla had no right to use the vacinity of the Sri Harminder Sahib as a fortress even though he spoke the truth plus Indira Ghandi was a good leader but later in her life she made some retarded choices.

But that just my opinion :@

I just prefer the Punjab to be part of a secular India rather than be run by the Sikh version of the taliban and now i know that after typing this im probably going to be bombarded with messages from some Khalistani dudes. rolleyes.gif

Ps: Im a Sikh so dont start saying your not a Sikh ladida but i believe Sikhism preaches the unity of mankind and by forming an independant nation which borders economic giants and aggressive neighbours we would just go even further down the gutter.

Sant Jarnail Singh didn't use Akal Takht, the spiritual and temporal authority of Sikhdom as a fortress in order to lure the indian army in.

In fact the Singhs started making light sandbag fortifications in January 1984 ( i think) when they found out that the Indian gov't had made a replica of Darbar Sahib 18 months before near the vicinity of Dehli and were training for an all out assault. The gov't wanted to invade the complex in 1983 but were unable to. Therefore they planned their attack to coincide with the anniversary of Guru Arjan Dev Ji's shaheedi when they knew the complex would be full with pilgrims. The aim of the gov't was to humiliate the Sikhs and throw a blow to the temporal and spiritual authority of the Sikhs.

Furthermore if they wanted Sant ji to come out then they could have easily done so. Sant ji gave himself up for arrest earlier and wasn't afraid to do so again. In fact in his speeches he address Darbara Sinhs (the then chief minister of punjab) comment that he could get bhindranwale out if there in half an hour. Sant ji replied by stating 'tell me a place and time and i'll be there.'

Also ask yourself, if they were fortifying the complex then why were there only a few Singhs armed with light and vintage weapons with the odd one rocket launcher. 115,000 Sikhs in ardas at Manji Sahib vowed that they would give shaheedi for Sikhi. Surely if Sant ji wanted a showdown with the gov't then he would have been better prepared in terms of men and weapons.

Also why were 48 other gurdwaras invaded, was Sant ji there aswell?

As for Ghandi, she hated Sikhs and she certainly wasn't a good leader. Rather she was power hungry. In 1977 (i think) she was done for electoral fraud, so she decided to call a national emergency which gave her dictatoral powers.

As for being the hero of the Indo-Pak war of '71. That was due to the strategies of her generals, Shaheed Shahbeg Singh and Arora.

In that sense I totally disagree with your opinion about Sant ji. thumbs_down.gif

As for Khalistan or Khalsa Raaj, that will happen according to Guru ji's will

waheguru ji khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

sat sri akaal,

i am not talking killing innocent hindus but those who kill sikh ans hatred sikh religion and enemy of sikh

yes you are lover, yes i am hatred

i hated hindus who whant to destroy sikh religion.

Sikh version of the taliban

my answer:

in 1984 we don't have taliban............we give freedom to anyone

we fight for right's for sikh...................khaslistan was begins 1947..............

if you call yourself khalsa and singh

you must defend sikh like lion but not like peace

then you must be a lion

you must fight as lion

lion never fight peace with their enemy

At the end of the day the past isnt going to change and we could only pray for a better future.

I only hope that our people dont turn into militants like those in the middle east and pakistan instead i hope that all Sikhs understand the importance of education and fight with words rather than the sword.