Sggsj Maharaaj Taken To Off Licence

anjaan

I think we're all getting sick and tired of these fraud 'committees' and so-called granthi's... now begs the question.. what can be done? well for starters, people need to be educated.. learned gursikhs (and not just ANY 'granthi') need to educate the sangat on the basics and principles of sikhi.. these committees need to be ousted.. and the only way that is going to happen is with the entire sangats support.. once people are educated on the basic rights and wrongs, they will come to realize that these committee's are corrupted.. most people know the corruption of the committee's but feel that there is nothing they can do... if there is a large enuff contingent, the committee's can actually LEGALLY be removed from control over the gurdwara... technically a Gurdwara is a place of worship, and if the committee is not doing what they are supposed to, they can legally be removed, if the sangat wants to take them to court...

a similar situation happened here in toronto, where the committee of one of the gurdwaras was doing some shady stuff.. the sangat took them to court and WON... the old committee is now gone, and they now have learned gursikhs 'running' the gurdwara.. (technically its the entire sangat running the gurdwara, but a selected few have now taken the helm of responsibility, so the sangats voice gets heard... ) .. and now everythin will be done according to gurmat NOT manmat!!

so sangat jee... its all in our hands...

Chardi Kalaa!!

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh!!

Here is an simple solution to all the problems in the panth

May you allow me in words of sant jagjit singh ji harkhowale:

" Stop giving amrit to snakes(malech), snake will regardless of favor will bite back "

I think there should be tests for people who want to take amrit. In each amrit sanchars, panj pyares should do little talking to jaigaso who wants to take amrit, talking/screening/interview whatever you wish to call ... this needs to be done if you want to filter malech khalsa snakes out of the panth.

We (including me) have taken sikhi, amrit for granted. Atleast we have sense and acknowledge it and try it improve as much possible and stay within limits. But these malech khalsa have adapted sikhi saroop for their own gratification, they sell guru maharaj precious sikh dharam on daily basis.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

vjkk vjkf

so the granthi read sukhmani sahib from gutka sahib? was this at the off license as well or at gwara?

if its respect of guru ji...then any gurbani shud be respected ...so im not understanding this was permission given to do sukhmani sahib in the shop ...and if it was...question for the cyber sangat...isnt bani in gutka sahib the same as in guru granth sahib jee...if it wasnt my apologies and another job well done by rag sevadaars...

vjkk vjkf

in an ideal world no body would drink/eat meat/smoke and everyone would read bani

i think the campaign guys have a big problem if they start trying to stop bani being read in a house where bad things happen, so a gutka is a compromise. i guess

vjkk vjkf

so the granthi read sukhmani sahib from gutka sahib? was this at the off license as well or at gwara?

if its respect of guru ji...then any gurbani shud be respected ...so im not understanding this was permission given to do sukhmani sahib in the shop ...and if it was...question for the cyber sangat...isnt bani in gutka sahib the same as in guru granth sahib jee...if it wasnt my apologies and another job well done by rag sevadaars...

vjkk vjkf