Which Gurudwara Is Good/bad And Why

raju123

Is this me or do every one think the same. ?

If the local gurudwara behave in such a bad way,

Tables chairs ? taking the sggs to hotels with the approval of the committee, pls don’t say they don’t know.

Where will this end, taking sggs to the local off licence ?

Whops they tried this also,

Okay so what is left for those idiots and I sincerely mean it IDIOTS to take the sggs to ?

Mc D.. where food will be provided later.?

I have been to quit a few gurudwara’s around my area and it seems that 1 is doing this and another is doing that, so I stopped going there !.

I did go to the one in Southall but that’s more involved in how many patths it can do, I pay them money and they will do the paths for me with me not even attending !.

I AM LOOKING for a gurudwara that is true to itself and sggs …..

My question is it’s the sandsangat that pays for everything mortgage, bills etc…………

.i would boycott it for a while and see what happens…….

The gurudwara is made from the people’s money and is kept by the people’s money.

If enough people get fed up enough stop going there and see what happens.

I would like to see a list of gurudwara’s where the committee is taking the micky and the people are made aware of what they doing.

With this list we will all know what is going on where………

r u aware that the majority of the singh sabha gurdwara comittee(all the elders) are not in support of slough sikh school?

instead they are building a"recreatation centre" where people can rent it out to have parties serving meat and alcohol.

wouldn't this money be better placed going to the slough sikh trust

the other local gurdwara already has a "rec centre"

do u know that the former president of singh sabha gurdwara comittee (Ajit Singh Purewal) approched the police last year at nagar kirtan and asked if they could stop ppl collecting money for the school

they also ripped up and broke the signs before and after it

this year they approached the other local gurdwara and told them that they must support each other, so this year they are not allowing anyone to collect money

we need people like Hari Singh Sewak in the committee who truly have a passion for sikhi and want to lead our youth on the right path

when they won the gurdwara committee elections last year instead of thanking guru ji they went down a pub and got drunk and even drank alcohol in the alleyway of the gurdwara

mr sewak was headteacher of sunday panjabi school for over 25 years and resigned in protest against the building of the "recreation centre" and saying that the money would be better placed funding a sikh school in slough

isn't it shameful that hardly any1 stood with him against this issue more than 3 years ago

it seems to me that the majority of our community are too infatuated with maya to care about our youth- they all want flashy cars and big houses

r u aware that the majority of the singh sabha gurdwara comittee(all the elders) are not in support of slough sikh school?

instead they are building a"recreatation centre" where people can rent it out to have parties serving meat and alcohol.

wouldn't this money be better placed going to the slough sikh trust

'all the elders' now why does this not come as a surprise to me?

They are idiots and it makes my blood boil - I'd say a few chosen words but i'll refrain!!!!!!!! :lol:

it seems to me that the majority of our community are too infatuated with maya to care about our youth- they all want flashy cars and big houses

They are Conjures (prounounce in panjabi)

We are just waiting for them to die off I suppose.

Why wait - lets just v1.gifv2.gif

MUAHAHAHA

it's no joke though they need dealing with!

You sound like my Grandad he says this about the commitee members.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Someone used "SGGJ"? Are you trying to refer to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Mahraaj? Why do people use abbreviations to identify their Guru? The Guru, the embodiment of the Ten Guru Ji's, the same Guru, that Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraaj told us to follow. Are we becoming that lazy that we can't even write the full name of our Guru?

Don't knock all of our elders running the Gurudwara Sahibs...they arent all bad...ok they could be doing things better but atleast they keep the Gurudwara Sahibs open for us to attend, how often do we go? How often do we go there and make our voices heard, lets just see wat a good job our youth make of it when they get their chance! Instead of "gunning" the commitees down, go talk to them, convince them to let you run your own youth programs and activities.

As Kurtas said, No Gurudwara is bad, just the commitees can be, but then who are we to judge, are our jeevans so much more chardi kala?

I hope I havent offended anyone...and forgive me if I have done (point out what was offensive)

We are just waiting for them to die off I suppose.

Why wait - lets just v1.gifv2.gif

MUAHAHAHA

it's no joke though they need dealing with!

You sound like my Grandad he says this about the commitee members.

Someone used "SGGJ"? Are you trying to refer to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Mahraaj? Why do people use abbreviations to identify their Guru? The Guru, the embodiment of the Ten Guru Ji's, the same Guru, that Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraaj told us to follow. Are we becoming that lazy that we can't even write the full name of our Guru?

Don't knock all of our elders running the Gurudwara Sahibs...they arent all bad...ok they could be doing things better but atleast they keep the Gurudwara Sahibs open for us to attend, how often do we go? How often do we go there and make our voices heard, lets just see wat a good job our youth make of it when they get their chance! Instead of "gunning" the commitees down, go talk to them, convince them to let you run your own youth programs and activities.

As Kurtas said, No Gurudwara is bad, just the commitees can be, but then who are we to judge, are our jeevans so much more chardi kala?

I hope I havent offended anyone...and forgive me if I have done (point out what was offensive)

Thats true about judging people but when these committee wale go against rehat and set up party halls where sharaab is openly consumed then it is our duty to consider this as wrong as it goes against the teachings of our Guru Ji.