Sikh Toonz

what does te sangat think, this is directed mainly at sikh pictures with bottles of beer in their hand - for example i went to a wedding in leicester (UK) and most men while they were at the wedding went to the pub up the road (i dont drink and didnt go) well its called Desi JUnction and its got a picture of a supposedly sikh/panjabi with a pag on with a pint looking completely drunk, does this anger people or is it just me?

what does te sangat think, this is directed mainly at sikh pictures with bottles of beer in their hand - for example i went to a wedding in leicester (UK) and most men while they were at the wedding went to the pub up the road (i dont drink and didnt go) well its called Desi JUnction and its got a picture of a supposedly sikh/panjabi with a pag on with a pint looking completely drunk, does this anger people or is it just me?

Some people from our community are just retards rolleyes.gif

PS: im talking about the guys going to the bar and the bar owners not you lol

• 2 months later...

yes i get angry 2

i rekon nowadays they rekon itz sum kinda fashion, but the idiots dont realise that sikhs are no fashion idols, 2 is we kno that those cartoony pikz are just meaningless but those hu r non sikh, e.g. goreh, muslims etc etc...prob think yeh we can associate beer with a singh with a pagh on etc...they dont see the difrens that they jus panjabis n not sikhs.

It is so sad folks... one day some non-punjabi indian dude asked me, "sardarji, aap daru pee lete ho?". I said hell no man!. He replied, "fir kaise sardar ho aap... hamare apartment mein ek sardarji rehte hai, main unke ghar har roz sharab peene jata hoon..."

These so called "sardars" drink like crazy, but Sikhs have to face the consequences. As cigarettes to South Indians, Liquar to "sardars". I think this is the reason why people started making jokes on sardars when our people did these 'dubb ke maran wale kamm'... ehna ne dob ditta saanu.... :WW:

We felt pride when people called us Sardarji in old times, now when people call us sardarji, we have to shove our head in our knees with shame. :homer

anparhta ne saadi kaum da bhatha batha ditta.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

I think Sikh children need to shut their parents up by printing out the rehat etc and show them that if you call yourself a Sikh you cant drink alcohol. The kids inocently letting the parents know that they arent showing an example of what Sikhi is and the kids should ask the parents if their example is worthy to be considered "Sikh".

You cant be a Sikh bowing to the Kaaba. You cant be a Sikh bowing to a statue/picture. You cant be a Sikh drinking alcohol.You cant be a Sikh smoking tobacco.

To be honest I see that happening a lot at weddings in the UK. I myself do drink but must admit that it does look wrong when you see sardars at the pub drinking. I know I shouldn't drink but its hard not to when most of your family and friend do.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

To be honest I see that happening a lot at weddings in the UK. I myself do drink but must admit that it does look wrong when you see sardars at the pub drinking. I know I shouldn't drink but its hard not to when most of your family and friend do.

So if people in your family lie and cheat then you should to???????????? Do you think of God when you drink alcohol ???????? grin.gif

So if people in your family lie and cheat then you should to???????????? Do you think of God when you drink alcohol ???????? grin.gif

Nope not at all. I am trying to stop but its gonna take time.

mans are messed up there is a big diffrents between punjabis and sikhs the two are not the same and never will be :T:

the indian goverment has dumped drugs and booze into punjab and the media are always playing these song to make it look like its the thing to do i say as a sikh we should not subscribe to these channels and we should work to doing something positive in order to help the sikh youth of today