Ahhh

Guest Guest

phenjee im in a similar situation. i have known this guy for a long time. now we have got to know each other even more, the way i see him now has changed. doing simran does help, but ones mind gets swayed to wrong thoughts very easily. i am new to sikhi and he is amritdhari with very firm principles. should i stop contact? cos when we are together and talk i want to be with him for the rest of my life and with me being new into sikhi this is not possible. im scared and dont know what to do. i shouldnt have these thoughts. plz help.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

phenjee im in a similar situation. i have known this guy for a long time. now we have got to know each other even more, the way i see him now has changed. doing simran does help, but ones mind gets swayed to wrong thoughts very easily. i am new to sikhi and he is amritdhari with very firm principles. should i stop contact? cos when we are together and talk i want to be with him for the rest of my life and with me being new into sikhi this is not possible. im scared and dont know what to do. i shouldnt have these thoughts. plz help.

If he has firm principles, then why are you trying to stop contact? If anything, being with him can only help you reach amrita faster, and count on him to keep himself in-line.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Guest _soora_

Phenji, the same question hit me too - why do u want to stop contact with him if he has firm principles? u should be thankful for having such close contact with a practicing sikh. Now what interests me is "i want to be with him for the rest of my life". I think its a wonderful way of improving your sikhi so that u can be with the likes of that guy, whether it be in sangat or as a prospective partner. :lol:

If u are finding that guy hard to resist then take apropriate measures

apologies if question not answered

peace out

WJKK WJKF

wow. I would just suggest trying to shake him off. Lol. When he come in your mind do simran and dont stop. Is he religious? Is he sikh? Maybe, if he is a good person ..just maybe, he is the one you want. Does he feel this way towards you? and if these thought are just "brotherly' what is there to worry about. I wouldent let it get to my head because you will have A LOT uf crushes. Lol. i kow i did. Ignore it! lol. thats the best advice i got fur yaa :e:

fateh

Guest Guest

hes a brother hes a brother hes a brother hes a brother

hes MY brother hes MY brother hes MY brother ..... hes a BHAJI, i mean come on, hes a BHAJI! call him bhaji, hes your dear sweet bhaji

(ive repeated those words to myself before and i know i am not the only one. someitmes you need to control your mind and be the strong singhni you are....... ive had to repeat that to myself and then just take a deep breath and do simran, and try not to be influenced by any silly worldly emotions if i speak to him or look at him or whatever. it's only waheguru waheguru waheguru and hes my brother hes my brother hes my bhaji... dear sweet older bhaji.. waheguru )

hes a brother hes a brother hes a brother hes a brother

hes MY brother hes MY brother hes MY brother ..... hes a BHAJI, i mean come on, hes a BHAJI! call him bhaji, hes your dear sweet bhaji

(ive repeated those words to myself before and i know i am not the only one. someitmes you need to control your mind and be the strong singhni you are....... ive had to repeat that to myself and then just take a deep breath and do simran, and try not to be influenced by any silly worldly emotions if i speak to him or look at him or whatever. it's only waheguru waheguru waheguru and hes my brother hes my brother hes my bhaji... dear sweet older bhaji.. waheguru )

WJKK WJKF

:TH: thnx.....good advice....das wat i need to do blush.gif

WJKK WJKF

watch a hindi film and take your mind off him. hmm...like Hera Pheri!

Vahegurujeekakhalsa

Vahegurujeekeefateh

grin.gif bhainjee/veerjee, arnt most hindi movies about 'love' lol. I would suppose it makes you think about it more... lol.. hmm well i guess it depends what you watch..

Vahegurujeekakhalsa

Vahegurujeekeefateh