Ahhh

Guest Guest

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are unable to see members of the opposite sex (apart from your husband or wife) as either fathers/mothers, brothers/sisters, sons/daughters then you should completely avoid them.

Any other relation with the opposite sex is complete manmat.

inmK kwm suAwd kwrix koit idns duKu pwvih ]

nimakh kaam suaadh kaaran kott dhinas dhukh paavehi ||

For a moment of sexual pleasure, you shall suffer in pain for millions of days.

GrI muhq rMg mwxih iPir bhuir bhuir pCuqwvih ]1]

gharee muhath ra(n)g maanehi fir bahur bahur pashhuthaavehi ||1||

For an instant, you may savor pleasure, but afterwards, you shall regret it, again and again. ||1||

If you read that full shabad that you are quoting you'd realise your using it in the wrong context.. The shabad goes on to say...

jYsw sMgu ibsIAr isau hY ry qYso hI iehu pr igRhu ]2]

jaisaa sa(n)g biseear sio hai rae thaiso hee eihu par grihu ||2||

But, like the companionship of a poisonous snake, so is the desire for another's spouse. ||2||

Meaning, don't commit adultery.

WJKK WJKF

i believe you should jus love waheguru.....because only HE is evrything for you.....

TOON MERA PITA TOON HAIR MERA MATA

TOON MERA BANDHIP TOON MERA BHRATA

YOU'RE MY FATHER YOU ARE MY MOTHER

YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND YOU ARE MY BROTHER

LOLz...i think sumone already sed dat....oh well....it still is true.....jus remember guru ji and if this guy still comes to ur mind.....do an ardas.......to be blessed wid himmat to stop this nonsense.....becuz remember panji wen u cant stop this.....it can go too far.....if ya know wat i mean...soon u'll be seein things and imaginig things that wont be so good and who knows maybe even kaam will take over ur mind....dun wana scare ya these are just da facts....so do simran....becuz only guru ji is da true one who luvs....da rest is jus fake...think uv it dat way....bhul chuk muaf

WJKK WJKF

Few hundred years ago, there were times when Sikhs were sought after for killing. It was an order of the King to kill every Sikh at first sight. This was ordered because the King was afraid of the Sikh philosophy and the Sikhs. Sikhs would live in jungles, come to the villages during evenings and would gather food etc and head back before it is dark enough. There were instances when the Sikhs were asked and requested by the villagers to stay back in the village either because it was too late in night or just out of respect for them or because they needed Sikh support. The normal man respected Sikhs and Guru's followers. In those instances when the Sikhs would stay back in the village due to one or the other reason, if any government official would come hunting for Sikhs, the villagers would ask the Sikhs to sleep with their daughters and would tell the officials that their son-in-law is sleeping with the daughter. This was the respect they had for the purity that Guru gave to the Sikhs. They knew that Sikhs were so pure at thoughts that they will never digress from the right path. Lets work towards that purity