GARAM JALL?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Agreed to MKhalsa... banaksha is far better than any tea or coffee... Yeah soft drinks are also harmful not only coz they have caffeene but also coz they are acidic which weakens the bones and make us weak from inside... so a gursikh generally tries to avoid these things... This is not only as per sikhi but as sikhi is pure logical and science has also proved how harmful soft drinks can be.

I myself used to drink 3-4 cups of tea daily... left about an year ago and can feel the difference... if you don't believe you can try that...

Well there is another option in tea which is called saavi cha... it is pure leaves and is generally prepared without milk... good for health also :)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Tea is an addictive substance which alters brain chemistry. The reason nasha is a bujjar kurait is because it alters brain chemistry and effects bhagti. Anything that alters your state of mind is wrong. This is why many gursikhs do not take caffeine at all.

I personally see it just as bad weed.

And I am just saying personally as I do not want others to start in on arguments, I am not forcing anyone to beleive it, even though i beleive it is correct.

Guest balwinderkaur

hmmm what is banaksha in english????? :( personally i feel drinking tea isn't good.....esp early in the morning...makes me sick...PERSONAL views only. dont start fighting folks. :)