Girl Wants To Have Lustful Relations With Me

Guest Man

Don't think, just say no to any relationships. It is not the right choice. Tell the girl that lust must be controlled and that she should focus more on God and not on these thoughts and ideas. As for the fitting in thing, well, if they know that you ain't one to fall for girls, everyone will respect you. No matter what. You will also feel great about yourself and about your faith.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be a man, don't fall for this shyit, straight up.

Only weaklings ruin their lives over illegit women.

....this is a sin not easily erased.

Plus, have some respect for your future wife and children, you'll never forgive yourself for prostituting your body for a moments pleasure. And i mean this in all seriousness, sleeping around with a women who isn't your wife is prostitution of your body.

Part of lust may be immaturity and part of it is a creature of culture. Our cultural surroundings try to suggest to us what we should desire, what is attractive, and what will make us feel good.

We are also led to believe that our own identity or self worth is correlated to a person we are with. Look at 80% of marketing to young people. This marketing targets voids in self confidence and tries to promote false realities as cultural beliefs.

It is empowering to turn that part of lust on it’s head. Think about whether your self worth is an issue. Have the sense to turn down the offer from what is suppose to be an attractive woman and see how good that feels for your self worth. (truly attractive people, would laugh at the very words “attractive woman” or “attractive man”).

Increased self worth will further boost your self confidence. Without a doubt, more people will be attracted to you. Some will turn this into a physical attraction because that’s what our culture dictates. If someone comes along and is interested in ways you don’t wish to pursue you will have the confidence to ultimately lead, guide and empower them in the same way you have empowered yourself.

Don’t be afraid of the feelings, but be intelligent about what they really mean and why they arise. Before long, you will control from the inside, not be controlled by the outside.

• 2 weeks later...

Few hundred years ago, there were times when Sikhs were sought after for killing. It was an order of the King to kill every Sikh at first sight. This was ordered because the King was afraid of the Sikh philosophy and the Sikhs. Sikhs would live in jungles, come to the villages during evenings and would gather food etc and head back before it is dark enough. There were instances when the Sikhs were asked and requested by the villagers to stay back in the village either because it was too late in night or just out of respect for them or because they needed Sikh support. The normal man respected Sikhs and Guru's followers. In those instances when the Sikhs would stay back in the village due to one or the other reason, if any government official would come hunting for Sikhs, the villagers would ask the Sikhs to sleep with their daughters and would tell the officials that their son-in-law is sleeping with the daughter. This was the respect they had for the purity that Guru gave to the Sikhs. They knew that Sikhs were so pure at thoughts that they will never digress from the right path. Lets work towards that purity

Out of nowwhere a girl I know wants me to get to close to her, she is so-so attractive, and is really interested in eastern traditions.

I told her I was going to another town, and she's like can I come. I was thinking, okay.

And then she's like well have lustful relations...

Theirs one part of me thats says "HELL YEAH", and another that doesn't want to break temptation

and fall into sin.

What should I DO?

I am really weak as well.

It all comes down to one thing: choice.

There is nothing inherently wrong with casual sex relationships. Much has changed in the last six hundred years, and the social norms for which Guru Nanak was writing are alien to the ones that we are living in today. But the fundamental principles still apply.

"All men are alike in nature. It is their habits that divide them." ~ Confucius

Personally? I stay away from casual sex relationships because you always run the risk of becoming more emotionally involved than you might want to (I'm a very emotional person). If you decide to go ahead with this, you must do so with the knowledge that this could potentially come back and bite you in the arse at some point if you don't handle it well.

As long as you are both of legal age and as long as this relationship is of mutual consent and if you are both happy to do this then I see no real reason why not. Of course, having an affair is just unforgiveable, but if you're both single, horny and smart, you can do this and be fine.

Like I say, it's no guarantee. Hence it comes down to your own choice.

Guys having sex with anyone not your spouse is bujjer kurehit. meaning automatic excommunication until you pesh in front of 5 piaras and admit your mistake and retake amrit along with the tankah the 5 piaras give you. Unless you want to get excommunicated, it is up to you.

Jaisee Mai Aavai Khasam Kee Baani Taisraa Kuree Gyaan Vay Laalo

So Bani comes from God so if Gurbani says not to have sex outside or marriage, then that means no.

Guys having sex with anyone not your spouse is bujjer kurehit. meaning automatic excommunication until you pesh in front of 5 piaras and admit your mistake and retake amrit along with the tankah the 5 piaras give you. Unless you want to get excommunicated, it is up to you.

Jaisee Mai Aavai Khasam Kee Baani Taisraa Kuree Gyaan Vay Laalo

So Bani comes from God so if Gurbani says not to have sex outside or marriage, then that means no.

i was going to say the same...BANI SAYS NOOOOOOOOOOOO....so DONT DO IT FOLKS!!!!!