Feeling Unmotivated

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I don't even know whats wrong with me these past few weeks. I'm taking courses in my college, but I feel so drained and so unmotivated. I used to be a great student, one of the most competitive in my class and now I'm doing just enough to get by. I would rather go online and listen to kirtan or katha, or practice kirtan on my own...thats practically the only time when my mind concentrates and focuses. I have big dreams though, and I know that if I don't get out of this phase that I'm going to ruin them because of this phase I'm in. I'm not really into the drama of my classmates anymore and could care less who is dating who, etc. I love my family and everything is great at home, and I feel so at peace when I'm with them or at GuruGhar. I know its not depression because I've worked with people who have been depressed before..but I don't know what this feeling is exactly..and I really need to shake it before my exam next week!

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to shake this feeling? So I can get back to life and focus on my dreams?!

I don't even know whats wrong with me these past few weeks. I'm taking courses in my college, but I feel so drained and so unmotivated. I used to be a great student, one of the most competitive in my class and now I'm doing just enough to get by. I would rather go online and listen to kirtan or katha

I've got the EXACT same problem and would like some help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive got exams too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

I don't even know whats wrong with me these past few weeks. I'm taking courses in my college, but I feel so drained and so unmotivated. I used to be a great student, one of the most competitive in my class and now I'm doing just enough to get by. I would rather go online and listen to kirtan or katha

I've got the EXACT same problem and would like some help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive got exams too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i always get drained the last monmth of the last semester....but if u just barely passing by, then u need a big wake up call...anybody got any tips???

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Don't fight it... if you feel tired, take a break. Maybe talk out your study stuff with someone else (or even to yourself). Sometimes a change in how you study can make it easier to concentrate (cause you are doing things a little differently).

So if you were just reading, maybe try to start writing out some stuff like notes or a plan. Sometimes just rewriting your notes helps it to stick a bit better.

Good luck

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!