Warning To Sikh Youth Joining Gangs -

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF

but I'm informed that XP or 'xpansion' is not a gang, rather just loads of tops which were printed during vaisakhi time last year and distributed to a group of local lads.

Paaji if they wanted to be in a Gang so much y not come in to the Khalsa Panth, i know it isnt a Gang it is Gods Army, but whats better a Gang that stand round at meleh like heroes wearing same tops or being in the strongest army in the world??

What do u think?

Sorry if i have offended anyone!!

VJKK VJKF!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest militant singh

what u guys r doing is creating propoganda online 2 deframe the southall youth - u would ratehr that they go back in 2 hiding and geting jacked - 1such incident where a young singh 4rm a local high scoll was beaten up brutally his turban taken off his money taken and his bezthi done no1 did nothing when the young boy took a stand he was hated by the HATERS within our community and these HATERS r the 1's that cause divison -- singhs get banged up evryday no1 cares and all u cats can do is sit here chatin SH***t whats all this about not letting people in the gurdwara we have discussed this issue b4 the woman they threw outa the gurdwara was drunk and direspectful they dont ban hindus or muslims What the hell r u on -u have sooo much hate for the future of sikhi u put the young 1's dwn jus cos u , or a fellow commitee member of urs hates the young people and the way they propogate the freedom movement u tell me did the singh sabha commitee organise ONE even 1 coach 2 the hydde park rally NO THEY DIDNT SO I SUGGEST U DISCUSS THEM AND THEIR HYPOCRACY ,not the youth YOU GIMIE A DETAILED INCIDENT OF WHERE HINDU /MUSLIM HAS BEEN CHUKED OUTA THE GURDWARA BY THESE YOUTH AND YOU GIVE ME 1 INCIDENT WHERE THEY HAVE FOUGHT OVER A GIRL........thats if u have any truth inside u aprt 4rm hate -jus cos the sikh youth r more visible in southall now and r begining 2 attach 2 sikhi more u,commitee members and haters have 2 jump on the band wago that they r ''thugs'' --yh u tell me sir do thugs really come and do seva ???????????????do they really walk bare footed 4 5 hrs on nagar keertan do they really go 2 the rescue of fellow singhs when they r beeing racilly attacked and brutally beaten NO these the actions of sikhs who believe truly in the guru SO STOP UR SPIN DOCTOR STUFF U WANA CHAT RUBBISH ABOUT PEOPLE U GO AND TALK ABOUT FORIEGN GOVTS IN THE GOVT GO AND DISS THE FRENCH GOVT OR SUMIN DO SUMING CONSTRUCTIVE INSTED OF PUTTING DWN THE FUTURE OF SIKH -- THE SIKH YOUTH OF THE U,K

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF!

MILITANT SINGH, I ONLY JUST 7 MONTHS GO GOT OUT OF BEEIN IN GANGS, I USED 2 DO STUFF IN GANGS, NOT NO DRUG STUFF BUT DRINKING AND GETTIN IN 2 FIGHTS, AND ALL THE FIGHTS USED TO BE WITH APNEH, NOT ONCE WAS IT SOMEBODY ELSE, IT WAS ALWAYS APNEH, NOW WHAT WOULD GURU GOBIND SINGH JI SAY IF WE WERE FIGHTING EACH OTHER???

I DUNT KNOW MUCH ABOUT SOUTHALL YOUTHS, ALL I KNOW IS BIRMINGHAM YOUTHS, TECHNICALLY I AM STILL A YOUTHH!LOOOL!

BUT I HAVE REALISED THAT BEEIN IN A GANG IS NUFINK BUT BEEIN IN 2 SIKHI IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN ANYFINK!!!

VJKK VJKF!

Guest Singh_jee

waheguru jee!

ok i am sorry for what i have done you are right! i am a spin doctor! so tell me is grafing ak47 with a khanda next to it perfectly ok by the guru? oh and it is opposite the gurdwara, havelock road.

and one more thing may i ask... why do u keep going on about khalistan and freedom of the sikhs and never forget 1984 and all this? if u believe in the guru enough he will sort out all your problems!

but ive said alot rong sangat jee please forgive me i am just a mere sheep!

ohh btw dont take my post offensivly im just asking a question...

Sorry to go off track but I'm informed that XP or 'xpansion' is not a gang, rather just loads of tops which were printed during vaisakhi time last year and distributed to a group of local lads. They all wore it and hung together at the mela, giving the impression to onlookers that they were some major gang, therefore acting to some extent in fulfilling that role.

As for SP, many ppl go around on mela's calling themselves SP, but they tend not to act like shere and keep out of sight until the next mela the following year.

bhul chuk maaf

hanji veer ji i heard the same it was guys with matchin tops...n then there was a fight at coventry mela...

there is ony 1 cru...TH KHALSAAAAAAA :):@

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF!

NEI MILITANT SINGH JI I TOTTALY AGREE WITH YOU, DOING THOSE THINGS LIKE GRAFITING COMES UNDER GANG LIFESTYLE, BUT I DEFO AGREE WITH U WITH THE KHALISTAN THING, VAHEGUROOO WILL GIVE US THIS WHEN HE THINKS THE KHALSA PANTH IS READY FOR KHALISTAN (LAND OF THE PURE)

SORRY IF I HAVE OFFENDED ANYONE!

VJKK VJKF!

Guest Singh_jee

but didnt our guru nanak dev jee say he wanted every one 2 b united? and india not split up? read guru nanak dev jis janam sakhis!

well if im rong u kno tell me and ile stop being a spin doctor

SAT SRI AKAAL PURAKH JEE

ohh and im not some old guy against the youth im 16 yrs old from southall, may think im just a mere child but i have seen alot chated 2 many people.

but its easy to say tht on a forum!!!!!

Guest militant singh

whats wrong with sum1 graffing pro khalistan stuff oppositethe gurdwara thats no beadbi is it?????i jus hope the guy avtar singh makkar sum SGPC geeza saw that - may that be a warning 2 the indian govt that the youth world over are awkening i dont c nufin wrong with that ,have u ever seen theses youths drink,smoke or actually even fight 4 no resaon on fronta you -the havelcok commitee cant take they exist thats why they had them nicked but the cops found they were innocent they nevr jacked no girl in the gurdwara - u asking me y go on about 1984 well sir ,the youth r more on the same wavelength as the youth of 1984 were so they bound 2 show support in anyway and promote it in any way cos the elders of the community ,the leaders have let the sikh quom dwn and they have been left 2 fend 4 tjhemselves -they dont have 2 go on about 1984 and khalistan they can easily go and drink do drugs get laid u name it but no they havent done that insted they have chosen a differnt path -a path of TRUTH which the havelock guys dont like u get nothing by doing paath or praying u can do as much praying as u want Guru Gobind Singh Ji has taught us 2 fight 4 our rights thats what the kirpan repps PRAY BUT ALSO LEARN THE ART OF WAR in 1 hand rosary in the other kirpan=SIKH ...................................but as with all people who do thing sopenly and declare the truth openly -they r hated and put dwn jus like the propogaters of the truth in sikh history we have enough haters within as we do outside but i hope Guru ji blesses the future of Sikhi the youth worldover 2 come out victourious against haters and liers who can do nufin better than get young sikhs locked up under false accusations ..............1 things 4 sure there will always be 'sikh naujawans' out there who will STATE the truth no matetr hw many haters they have and no matter how much rubbish people chat abotu them FATEH

but didnt our guru nanak dev jee say he wanted every one 2 b united? and india not split up? read guru nanak dev jis janam sakhis!

well if im rong u kno tell me and ile stop being a spin doctor

SAT SRI AKAAL PURAKH JEE

ohh and im not some old guy against the youth im 16 yrs old from southall, may think im just a mere child but i have seen alot chated 2 many people.

but its easy to say tht on a forum!!!!!

[/qWELL GEEZA U LISTEN UP YH - SIKHS R NOT A PART OF INDIA WE NEVER WERE AND NEVER WILL BE WE ARE FREE AND WILL REAMIAN INDEPENDENT SO DONT GO ON ABOUT GURU NANAK SAYING HE WANTED INDIA 2 BE 1 INDIA DIDNT EXIST THEN U HAVE A LOT 2 LEARN MATE INDIA IS A NATION CREATED BY BRITISH COLONIALISM ........GURU NANAK WAS NOT INDIAN HE WAS AN IDOLATOR ...........

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF

I DUNNO PAAJI I ONLY GOT IN 2 SIKHI RECENTLY MAN! I GOT A LOT OF LEARNING 2 DO, BUT I KNOW ABOUT GANGS I BEEN IN GANGS IVE LIVED GANG LIFE AND IT AINT GOOD, I CNT SAY FROM A SOUTHALL POINT OF VIEW, THOSE R UR ENDZ STILL, MINE R BHAM ENNY! BUT I DO AGREE WITH SUM POINTS, BUT THING IS WHAT IM GETTIN AT IS, WOULDNT IT BE WICKED IF ALL THESE YOUTHS WERE IN 2 SIKHI, YOU JUST GO 2 SUM RANDOM SINGH AT COLLEJ AND SAY LETS DO KIRTAN 4 A HOUR OR SO AT LUNCHTIME, THAT WOULD BE WICKED!

BIGGING UP MENZIES HIGH SCHOOL WHO HAVE STARTED THIS EVERY THURSDAY DINNERTIMES AND GOT ALOT OF YOUTH FROM DIFFERENT RELGIONS TO COME AND LISTEN TO KIRTAN!THAT IS AMAZING!

FORGIVE ME IF I HAVE MADE ANY MISTAKES OR OFFENDED ANY1!

VJKK VJKF!

Guest Bass Singh
GEEZA U LISTEN UP YH - SIKHS R NOT A PART OF INDIA WE NEVER WERE AND NEVER WILL BE WE ARE FREE AND WILL REAMIAN INDEPENDENT SO DONT GO ON ABOUT GURU NANAK SAYING HE WANTED INDIA 2 BE 1 INDIA DIDNT EXIST THEN U HAVE A LOT 2 LEARN MATE INDIA IS A NATION CREATED BY BRITISH COLONIALISM ........GURU NANAK WAS NOT INDIAN HE WAS AN IDOLATOR ...........

well saidd!!

VJKK VJKF!