I Dont Go To The Gurudwara Any More

raju123

Its not a dream cos I am still aware of my surroundings, I see them doing matha tek and sitting down, I see their face as they turn around and sit down,

That’s when I recognise them !!

it freaks me out and I open my eyes to make sure that its not real.

I still don’t know if I should thank god for letting me know that they are alright but then as I said before they’ve come for me!

I had a look at various sites and it said that some people some times go into a different

Universe where their loved ones are still alive and we see them happy..

Boy this is deep !

Any sane people advise please….

wow, now that is something...so why do you think the fear is there? Is it simply for the fact that you think you are next to die? I wouldn't try to take too much out of it as you are with the thought that you are next, I don't think it works like that. I think you just opened yourself to their world, perhaps accidently or through Grace. Its does not necessarily mean that they have entered your world. You can certainly quesiton how and why, but why not make the best of whatever you are given for wahtever purpose. Pray for Guidence is about the best the thing you can do.

Next time when this happens control yourself, you must get over the initial shock of seeing the dead. I don't think what you are seeing is something to be scared of. After all you are in a place of the Guru, not a broken down shack in the middle of nowhere. Take confidence in this that you are in a Gurudwara and try to just observe what is happening. I guess it is easy for me to sitting behind my computer, but much more difficult for you to go through.

What was the longest time you were able to see them? Did they talk to you? do you only see your family and friend and no one else?

You need to become nibhau. If you fear death, this will continue. If you keep thinking about it, it will continue. It is a mental thng. You need to make yourself strong. I know people who see stuff like old ladies atacking her, sitting with her, and talking with her but in reality, there is nothing. I was there, there was nothing. So it is a mental issue, try to get help from a Gurmat Gyani. Don't get trapped into a thieve. He will just rip you off and take away your hard earned money. So stay away from those types.

dear friends,

God given gift or curse ?

Maybe it was a given gift from god to ease my pain in this life,

when ever one of close relatives/friend were going to die I kept on seeing them intensely every time I closed my eyes it would start @ 1 month before they left and after the 2 nd person I realised it was a gift from god to me to tell them good bye and to settle things properly, on one occasion I did my best to warn him but I could not, either I missed him or he was out or some thing I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO WARN HIM …..

eventually I let it be when they did go everyone was totally devastated / shocked by the person dieing and I was like didn’t they tell u ? didn’t u know ?

what screws me up nowadays Is in the gurudwara I see them…

and yes sometime I am glad I see them there, but then again some times it scares the hell out of me…

do I make sense ?

my friend said to me that there must be some angle looking after me and telling/warning me by letting me know in advance and saving me the sudden shock ……….and the total pain that goes with it…

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Paaji maybe its God trying to give you sweet memories of them... to remind you of them. And maybe God's trying to warn you of time... live a happy and holy life... because life is too short to waste...

sorry for going off track but after reading this... its reminded me of something that happened to me 2 days ago which i was going to find out what the meaning of this is... i drempt my close relative had died... and shortly after that so did another of my close relative.... (we all live together) and i was sat there crying and praying to God to forgive us all for all of our sins... and i still remember the fear that i had... that fear is the fear of all of us not being religious and its too late and there will be no chance given again to us. Does anyone know the meaning to this... and i still have that fear today because looking around all over all that is happening is sin... i know the Lord is the most merciful... but i still fear... what if were taking advantage of this... what if we die living in sin?

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

dear friends,

God given gift or curse ?

Maybe it was a given gift from god to ease my pain in this life,

when ever one of close relatives/friend were going to die I kept on seeing them intensely every time I closed my eyes it would start @ 1 month before they left and after the 2 nd person I realised it was a gift from god to me to tell them good bye and to settle things properly, on one occasion I did my best to warn him but I could not, either I missed him or he was out or some thing I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO WARN HIM …..

eventually I let it be when they did go everyone was totally devastated / shocked by the person dieing and I was like didn’t they tell u ? didn’t u know ?

what screws me up nowadays Is in the gurudwara I see them…

and yes sometime I am glad I see them there, but then again some times it scares the hell out of me…

do I make sense ?

my friend said to me that there must be some angle looking after me and telling/warning me by letting me know in advance and saving me the sudden shock ……….and the total pain that goes with it…

God does not bestow curses and i think you already know why you were given this Gift. Trust your Intuition.

Everyones probably covered my points. But oh hell i'll make 'em again lol.

Why should you be scared of this, you are in Guru Maharaj's presence, nothing will happen to you! I can think of some possibilities for what you or what you think you are seeing.

1) Its just your mind playing games with you because its just your dead relatives you are seeing and no other spirit.

2) Your lucky cus you are trying to be given the understanding that 'look even spirits who have passed on would matha tekh to Guru Maharaj, this human life is so precious, don't waste it.'

3) You really are seeing spirits which is nothing to worry about.

If it is the latter then you shouldn't stop going to the gurdwara cus Guru Ghar is the most spiritually sound place to go. There are more ghosts on this world than ppl but we just can't see them, they're everywhere.

And these spirits yearn to be reborn as a human again, to get mukhti. This is also in Sant Giani Maskeen Singh Ji's vichaars.

Personally I think the reasons are no.1 & 2 and I do think that there is some sort of message that is trying to be passed onto you. Point 2 perhaps.

So carry on going to the gurdwara, nothing to worry about but if you're still worrying then contact Bruce Willis rolleyes.gif