Baba Ranjit Singh Dhandriawale In Hong Kong and NZ

Guest PunjabSingh

it was really a great day............i took amrit with his permission...(as i had some majburi)......by the way ........may i know who are you (HUM PAPPI??) are you also from hong kong......i never read anyone from hong kong replying any topic....please introduce yourself if you dont mind.... did you take amrit??? here are some pics...........

So you also did matha tek to him ??

I did not attach the above pic to praise him.You got me wrong.

What he is doing in the above picture is totally against the basic principles of Sikhism.

You seemed to be obsessed with something else apart from the love for Shri Guru Granth Sahib jee.

Im in my homeland.

Now you guess where it is.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here are some pics i took.......god bless

BaljitK_Grewal Jee,

Sava Lakh Vadiya(n) Thahanoo Amrit Shakkan Diya(n).

Congradulations on being able to be acepted as a son/daughter of Guroo Gobind Singh Saahib Jee Maharaaj and may Vaheguroo Jee bless you with a GurSikhi Jeevan.

The pictures are very good. Thank you for posting them.

d_oh.gif Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif

khalsa ji........you must be looking forward to see babaji ......are you the one to organise it???? by the way ......i guess you r virji?? and i am phenji......really nice to know you.......and tell me more about babaji's visit to uk......schedules....and where to listen to the samagam....do you talk to the babajis often???

khalsa ji........you must be looking forward to see babaji ......are you the one to organise it???? by the way ......i guess you r virji?? and i am phenji......really nice to know you.......and tell me more about babaji's visit to uk......schedules....and where to listen to the samagam....do you talk to the babajis often???

Penji,

Im Veer Jee lol.

Baba Jee will be arriving in the UK on the 17h July for three weeks until 9th August. Schedule is now being developed.

Information on this site about the 2006 UK Visit of Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Jee Dhadrianwale is under a sticky topic in "FUN | GLOBAL EVENTS | NEWS ARTICLES" section:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=19259

The whole Samgam, every diwaan, will be broadcasted live online for the worldwide sangat and on radio in Europe.

Online - it is likely the website for the diwaan schedules - www.SantRanjitSinghJi.com - will be used for broadcasting.

Radio in Europe - to be confirmed in the next few days.

I will PM you.

d_oh.gif Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif

it was really a great day............i took amrit with his permission...(as i had some majburi)......by the way ........may i know who are you (HUM PAPPI??) are you also from hong kong......i never read anyone from hong kong replying any topic....please introduce yourself if you dont mind.... did you take amrit??? here are some pics...........

So you also did matha tek to him ??

I did not attach the above pic to praise him.You got me wrong.

What he is doing in the above picture is totally against the basic principles of Sikhism.

You seemed to be obsessed with something else apart from the love for Shri Guru Granth Sahib jee.

Im in my homeland.

Now you guess where it is.

GurFateh.

why you lookin at the wrong doings in someones past?

he realized his mistake. he said sorry on national tv/radio. he is doin more Parchaar now.

why you still bashin him?

if he hadnt apologized to Guru jis Sangat after his wrong doins then i can understand you pointin this out. but honestly yo..

think abt it eh..

there were so people in Guru Gobind Singh jis time who had done wrong things in the past..but Guru ji still kept them in their fauj...or ya know what i mean..

and like...so what i mean is that umm..

i dont think we should really look at someones wrong doings in his/her past...especially if the person is makin such commitments as Bhai Ranjeet Singh ji is...

plzz... keep your thoughts to whats goin on now..

why you tryin to bring up the past??

to be honest..i dont think his past is important.

"You seemed to be obsessed with something else apart from the love for Shri Guru Granth Sahib jee."

why are you sayin this? how do you jump to conclusions?? plz stop assuming things.. no.gif

forgive me if im wrong.

peace...

GurFateh.