Two Type Of Sikhs

Max, dude!

Doesn't matter what you belive or think. We humans make mistakes. It is all about what Guru says.

Focus less on making mistakes, and instead allow yourself to admit the mistakes you have made / are making and rectify them through virtuous actions to the best of your ability.

If virtue and nobility is your goal, God will be only too happy to help.

Nope Im not baptised either, I'm not ready yet as I still need to overcome some of the 5 sins. And I believe it is better if individuals overcome their negative points before representing and becoming a Khalsa.

I support Khalistan from a Sikh nationalistic perspective, the desire to have a homeland so that Sikhs of the Indian subcontinent can be free to practice their faith and live in a land away from persecution and genocide.

The world is the Khalsa's homeland.

The Khalsa has no reason to exist if not to protect humanity.

The Khalsa who fortifies himself and pusues only inward, selfish desires is not a Khalsa. He is a man who wears the symbols of humanity's Army, but who practices the vices of cowardice.

The true Khalsa walks through the world, free under the protection of the Lord, home only in the House of the Lord, and offers his/her service to all who might require it.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(IMHO) i don't mind the concept of khalistan.. if peopel in that region want self-governeance it can't be helped and we cannot blame them for being angry and let down by others...

However i believe that for the rest of us, the world is the khalsa's homeland and we should do more to help others in times of need, like the tsunami and earthquake in indonesia...

d_oh.gif