Singh

Guest militant singh

listen yeah do what you want its up to you protesting will do nothing there will never be nothing like that again at harimandar sahib... you know that deep down... so protesting will not do anything! it will not change no body... only young sikhs will start thinking it is rite to go around burning flags and biggin up there sikhi wearin dhumalas and that... but what is real sikhi...

sikhi is based on nam simran... connecting with god on a personal level... that is our main aim!

in dasam guru granth guru gobind singh ji mentions his time before he was brought to this earth and what was he doin?

NAAM SIMRAN so donnt you think that is the most important thing??

WAHEGURU is such a powerful word and being!

You can fight all the wars you want but when guru ji used to teach people how to fight he used to say learn banis and doing simran aswell while they fite!

nihungs back in the days and the maryada still carries on now when they were out on the battle field they didnt have time to stop and do rehraas and keertan sohila they used to fite day and night! so twhile fighting they used to do read banis 'moo-jwaani' knowing it of by heart!

Even nihung Hari singh says when we fight we have got our sword in one hand and a MALA in the other hand, doing simran...

These fighters have so much shakti it is unbelievable! and thats what we have to do... don't strike first at any one! once some one 'chucks it' then u show them what guru ji taught us... the indian givernment hasn't chukd it in over 22 years so u cant do nuthing 2 them... respect them! because god is with them aswell...

daas if i have said any thing rong bhul chuk maaf and if any one wants me to shut up please say so aswell...

AKAAAAAAL!

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji kee fateh

SIngh jee? Im shocked at what i read from u. NAAM SIMRAN? u do naam simran because u have love for god right?. If u have love for god u fight also. guru didnt teach us to not fight and only pray. Guru taught us to pray and also fight. U cannot have true devotion to god without active service for god. what greater service to god than to fight against oppressors of innocents?

Singh ji.... u annoyed me with this line of yours.......u said>>>>>>>>

"once some one 'chucks it' then u show them what guru ji taught us... the indian givernment hasn't chukd it in over 22 years so u cant do nuthing 2 them"

God fordbid, but lets immagine that your mother was raped by mobs in the anti-sikh riots of 84. Lets also immagine that your father's hands were tied behind his back with his turban and a tyre placed round his neck then set alite. immagine that u didnt know who exactly had done it.....

then lets immagine that u found a few perpetraitors of that sickening event some 22 years later.

would u forive and forget? will u shake hands with them people and say "thats ok mate, its cool, it was 22 years ago! u aint chuckin it now are u mate? its cool then :@ "

WILL U DELIVER THIS TEACHING OF YOURS BE4 THE 10TH GURU???

will u deliver this "kiss and makeup" message of yours to the women that were raped? the children that were left parentless? families that had their singhs picked up in the middle of the night and taken god knows where?

My friend's grandfather ( A SINGH) was taken from his home in the middle of the night one day in 84 by police. no1 heard about what they did with him in 22 years! will u deliver this message of "forget bout it" to my friend?.

will deliver your message of being a coward to banda singh bahadur? was his sacrifice in VAIN?

what happened to taking action against these people? im beggining to think that in this sikhsangath.com topic section everything is preached..........EVERYTHING BUT SIKHISM. can people in here stop misleading the youth plz??? this is for the sikh youth. will u raise a nation of cowards or warriors. sheep or lions?

im saying when there is no option left we must fight. when they attack the akaal takt, how mant options do u have left?

"when all other means fail, it is right and just to unsheath the sword in defence of righteusness" -guru ji

if they rape,murder,commit attrocties against us... we wont sit around like cowards and hide behind the banner of peace. at that time we will fight, defend, sacrifice for sikhism. Everything else will run acccoring to that peace.

"Count as heroes only those who die for upholding the Truth.

They never show their back to the enemy but fight to the last."

(Guru Granth Sahib)

post-5397-1149805288_thumb.jpg

post-5397-1149805333_thumb.jpg

post-5397-1149805456.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest militant singh

22YRS IN A STATE OF WAR MOST HAVE 4GOTTEN AND GIVEN UP THE SACRAFICES OF THE MAHAN SHAHEEDS WELL LEME SAY 1 FING THE YOUTH AINT LIKE IT OR NOT THEY HERE 2 STAY FATEH

Guest Narinder Singh

This is halarious, i cant believe Sikhs are upset because an Indian flag was set on fire, are we scared to offend a few people? In my opinion, burning the Indian flag is probably the most bold and affective statement one could've made. This is another reason why Guru ji hanst blessed us with Khalsa raj, because we're sympathetic to tyrants and cold blooded killers.

And according to Singh_jee, we shouldnt protest, or have demostrations, hhmmm, how else do u educate the public and let people know that we havent forgotten about 1984, and are still looking for our lost sovereignity. How else do we make our presence felt?

Guest Narinder Singh

ok well done to all those who can hold a grudge and burn a flag!

VAH VAH! hor karo...

U think those Sikhs burned the Indian flag because of a grudge??? Wow, ur more lost than i thought!

yeah then what... go 4 it one person explain the hole situation to me PLEASE! realy make me see what u see !

i see a flag buring because of what happened in 84, and it made peopel angry... can't blame them, family, kids house all gone.. today, the anger is still there, even if it's unhealthy in some cases, this flag burning was not in itself uncalled for, i have a hard time understanding why people question and disregard other peopels pain and life experiences...

yeah then what... go 4 it one person explain the hole situation to me PLEASE! realy make me see what u see !

i see a flag buring because of what happened in 84, and it made peopel angry... can't blame them, family, kids house all gone.. today, the anger is still there, even if it's unhealthy in some cases, this flag burning was not in itself uncalled for, i have a hard time understanding why people question and disregard other peopels pain and life experiences...

oh im sorry lionchild.forgive me. just 1 question. are u sikh?

i ask u this because u dont support the sikhs in a minor little protest in trafalguar square even. right now theres only been a little protest in which a flag got burned. i wonder what u wud do if there was a real battle.

the only people i see being true are Militant singh, Pritam singh khalsa and Narinder Singh.

may waheguru ji bless u.

Sat Sri Akaal

post-5397-1149957220.jpg