Singh

Guest militant singh

Guest Singh_jee

again ak47 jatha who are you to judge us? are we judgin u? NO

and i was just wondering are u from southall? because there is a gang called ak47 in southall, they go around 'graffing' there ak47 logo with a stick figur khanda...

also this gang tells hindus and muslims to get out of the gurdwara y? our gurus acknowledged all walks of like in the gurdwara!

if i have this rong please by all means correct me!

waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee ki fateh jee!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Why would a muslim want to visit the Gurdwara other than convert people, get girlfriends and after marriage convert them, or look for weak spots. Muslims say Earth is mohamed land and they have been commanded by the koran itself to get rid of all the nonbelievers { I know I have a Koran and it says that all the time in it}

I know if they were muslim they cant convert or the punishment is death from their family/friends etc unless they gave them all up to be a Sikh, which that is a lott to do for a Muslim.

I dont know too much of hindus but I know this from Muslims,because I study Islam so I know what, why and how they think for future purposes. Im a Sikh and will always be and Ill know how to counter what they are up to or what they say or lie about.

Muslims are prone to lieing for the sake of Islam, even mohamed said you can lie to promote islam but you cant lie to a fellow muslim even though they also do that too.

Ill face the enemy with all ive got like Baba Deep Singh Ji

Baba Deep Singh Ji amlokh amar shaheed

post-5391-1149963004.jpg

I was at the march, like i have been for the past few years.

The burning of the Indian flag happens every year.

Sikhs were burnt under the eyes of the Indian gov't

I suppose the burning symbolises the Sikhs (those present) total denounciation of India.

It is a way of saying we hate you and do not want to be your subjects anymore.

It is very surprising and sad that some fellow Sikhs tend to criticise this and pay it undue attention.

At the end of the day it is only a piece of cheap cloth. Not a human life.

To someone above who stated " try burning the flag in Delhi",

my answer would be " try holding the march in Delhi"

However this will go on and on.

There will always be Sikhs who are against any kind of hostile actions,

as there was during the time of Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale.

There are some Sikh who even denounce Guru Gobind Singh Ji for using violence.

I remember someone telling me he was invited to preach at a Gurdwara.

Once he got to the Gurdwara, those in charge asked him not to preach about Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

They said "what kind of Guru uses violence".

Banda Singh Bahadur and his armies virtually sacked the City of Sirhind to the ground in revenge for

the murder of the Sahibzadey.

Do you think innocent blood was not spilt.... be realistic?

A flag made of cloth was burnt.......................

http://dedicatedkaurs.blogspot.com/

Guest militant singh

again ak47 jatha who are you to judge us? are we judgin u? NO

and i was just wondering are u from southall? because there is a gang called ak47 in southall, they go around 'graffing' there ak47 logo with a stick figur khanda...

also this gang tells hindus and muslims to get out of the gurdwara y? our gurus acknowledged all walks of like in the gurdwara!

if i have this rong please by all means correct me!

waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee ki fateh jee!

Who gives u this info ?????????/hey get ur fatcs straight no1 can tell any1 2 leave the gurdwara unless they r under the infulence of drugs,alohol and are disrespective OH SORRY 1 4GOT THATS WHY THE GURDWARA COMMITEE AND SUM SO CALLED SIKHS GOT 7 YOUTHS ARRESSTED FALSY 4RM HAVELOCK GURDWARA 4 ASKING A DRUGGED UP WOMAN 2 LEAVE ,so dont go around saying they tell muslims and hindus 2 leave NO1 CAN DO THAT if anything they throw out disrespective people and people under influence of alcohol HENCE THE NOTICE OUTSIDE EVRY GURDWARA no1 can enter under the influence of drugs can enter

I was at the march, like i have been for the past few years.

The burning of the Indian flag happens every year.

Sikhs were burnt under the eyes of the Indian gov't

I suppose the burning symbolises the Sikhs (those present) total denounciation of India.

It is a way of saying we hate you and do not want to be your subjects anymore.

It is very surprising and sad that some fellow Sikhs tend to criticise this and pay it undue attention.

At the end of the day it is only a piece of cheap cloth. Not a human life.

To someone above who stated " try burning the flag in Delhi",

my answer would be " try holding the march in Delhi"

However this will go on and on.

There will always be Sikhs who are against any kind of hostile actions,

as there was during the time of Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale.

There are some Sikh who even denounce Guru Gobind Singh Ji for using violence.

I remember someone telling me he was invited to preach at a Gurdwara.

Once he got to the Gurdwara, those in charge asked him not to preach about Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

They said "what kind of Guru uses violence".

Banda Singh Bahadur and his armies virtually sacked the City of Sirhind to the ground in revenge for

the murder of the Sahibzadey.

Do you think innocent blood was not spilt.... be realistic?

A flag made of cloth was burnt.......................

http://dedicatedkaurs.blogspot.com/

d_oh.gifd_oh.gif Fateh SINGH 70 u c the truth u understand the viewpoint of theyouth i salute u :@ a shame we aint all like this GREAT response thank you

yeah then what... go 4 it one person explain the hole situation to me PLEASE! realy make me see what u see !

i see a flag buring because of what happened in 84, and it made peopel angry... can't blame them, family, kids house all gone.. today, the anger is still there, even if it's unhealthy in some cases, this flag burning was not in itself uncalled for, i have a hard time understanding why people question and disregard other peopels pain and life experiences...

oh im sorry lionchild.forgive me. just 1 question. are u sikh?

i ask u this because u dont support the sikhs in a minor little protest in trafalguar square even. right now theres only been a little protest in which a flag got burned. i wonder what u wud do if there was a real battle.

the only people i see being true are Militant singh, Pritam singh khalsa and Narinder Singh.

may waheguru ji bless u.

Sat Sri Akaal

(i actually was giving my support) i was just questioning why others don't support our khalsa...

What would i do in a real battle? depends where i was... what location??

Guest Narinder Singh

ok well done to all those who can hold a grudge and burn a flag!

VAH VAH! hor karo...

U think those Sikhs burned the Indian flag because of a grudge??? Wow, ur more lost than i thought!

...then what then????

Its a protest, a rally, statements are made at protests and rally's, effigies and flags are burned, and slogans are shouted, there isnt no deep underlining meaning to burning a flag, its just the most effective and straightforward way to make a statement, not that hard to understand guys, get over it.

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF!

Sikhs are not violent people, Guru Gobind Singh ji use to have gold tips on the end of his arrows, basically this was because if the arrow had hit an enemy and the enemy died, the family of the enemy can sell that gold to pay for a good funeral, and if the enemy had only been injured, then the enemy could use that gold to pay for medicine to heal his wounds. Guru Gobind Singh Ji believed Equal rights for everyone, that’s how much pyar he had for life!

Forgive me if I am wrong!

VJKK VJKF!

WJKK WJKF

forgive me if i am wrong..... but wht i feel is tht this 84 holocaust is taking soo much time to get justice... its going so slow..tht some ppl start forgetting..or let it pass..or lost hope...

its all becoz ..nowadays..more ppl have lost faith in sikhi...

wht abt the times.. when previous holoacaust used to happen.... all sikhs were "sikhs".. true gursikhs...no one was greater than other... justice was taken quickly boldly and life moved on....

but now govt. has grown stronger..becoz sikhs have become weaker...becoz sikh leadership is messed up...!!

sad.. our "leaders".. IMHO.. untill and unless we dont have good leaders ...progress will be toooooo slow...

we have an ARMY OF TIGERS but the LEADERS ARE SHEEP.... and no way it cud progress!!!!

:@:)