Singh

Guest militant singh

The govemenent of India should be held accountable for all it's done to the Sikhs, and continue to do so to this very day!!!

Maardallo Saab ko!

P.S that was in jest.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty easy to burn one nations flag in another nation! Try going to Delhi and burning the Indian flag outside the Indian Parliment. I'd look up to that guy!

perhaps they should and see if they past a test... it would be interesting, i'm sue the police wil be all over them...

Guest Singh_jee

you know what i dont like all this protesting and burning flags...

Sikhi is getting ruined in my eyes by this because people are taking the actions of 84 2 new hights!

We should not 4 get about it but we should also stop going on about it!

carry on with life as a singh with your head uup high and if any one asks u what happend in 84 u should b prepared to anser them!

Many young sikhs around think violence is right... i was talking to a young sikh about 4 days ago and he told me that it was part of sikhi to fight (physically) if some one goes against what u believe.

I dont think Guru Gobind Singh ji would be happy with that as he said strike a sword or a fist in love of your enemy never strike a weapon to your opponent if your do not have love 4 them in the 1st place!

Also i will say this again i want to stres this point alot... IF YOU DON'T SEE GOD IN EVERY ONE YOU DO NOT SEE GOD AT ALL!

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Have all yourfathers and uncle killed in front of the women of the house. Have your mom, sister and aunt raped. Watch a mob put a tire around your friends head and set him on fire and then sit peacefully somewhere and not care about zero arrests from this.

To all the people who have done this to our fellow Sikhs v2.gifv1.gifv1.gifv2.gifv1.gifv2.gif

v2.gifv1.gifv2.gifv1.gifv2.gifv1.gif

post-5391-1149781742.jpg

Have all yourfathers and uncle killed in front of the women of the house. Have your mom, sister and aunt raped. Watch a mob put a tire around your friends head and set him on fire and then sit peacefully somewhere and not care about zero arrests from this.

To all the people who have done this to our fellow Sikhs...

Yes... spread the violence, get revenge... i'm sure it'sgoing to help us... yet we should be on guard and use the sword when all else fails and fight for our freedom, no matter what country we are in! not just india...

Are we ready to pick up a gun and fight for our brothers/sisters? well we sacrifice our family to uphold the khalsa and our faith?

These question should be answered in everyones mind...

i need to take amrit soon... :@

Guest Singh_jee

ok u took what i said completly out of context...

BABA Deep singh ji he faught many battles he lost a few too... we dont go round doin protests and bruning flags of the people who attcked baba ji do we?

no we dont!

move on... if you hold this grudge for all your life u wont feel real pyaar for guru...

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Lets just sit around like weak cowards and say "peace man" like hippies and accomplish nothing.

You cant blur the faces . ant if I did I would be distorting the truth.

If a terrorist group comes to kill everyone in your twon or home then "dont spread the violence."

Its not revenge its retaliation.

We dont go killing hindus as a mob, but if a mob came running at us we for sure would battle.

Baba Deep was not a coward............... Some here are

post-5391-1149784127.jpg

We dont go killing hindus as a mob, but if a mob came running at us we for sure would battle.

Baba Deep was not a coward............... Some here are

rolleyes.gif obviously... we would protect ourselves and our hindu/muslim brothers/sister if they are being opressed too, but we don't go around looking for trouble and making conflicts, we didnt anyways... as far as i know...

Guest Singh_jee

dude your just pro violence... sikhi is violence NO WAY

listen yeah guru gobind singh jee loved all his enemies like he loved his sikhs and every one because every one is gods children right?

Guru ji never launchd the 1st attack right?

This is how great our guru was when he killd the enemies he <admin-profanity filter activated> them with golden on the arrowhead... so that the guy could pay for a decent funeral!

Our gurus were saint SOLDIERS but they would never strike out on any one 4 no reasons...

AGAIN guru gobind singh jee had 4 sons... lost all of them... but he praised aurangzeb he didnt kill him... aurangzeb was right in front of him he could hav jus struck out on him but he didnt!!!!